- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann Celebrates Her Happy Island Life: ‘A Simple Life Should Be Good Enough'
- Baby Prepare for at Least 6 Years of Sleep Deprivation After Giving Birth
- Real Parenting Ito Ang Dahilan Kung Bakit Madalas Kang Mamalo At Maiksi Ang Pasensya Mo
- Real Parenting #SPConfessions: 'Hindi Totoo Ang Mother's Day' Sabi Ng Partner Ko Sa Mga Anak Namin
Best Vacation Stories from Real Parents: Culture Camp (Kuala Lumpur)A mom of two shares a memorable and educational experience in Kuala Lumpur.
When was the last time you went away with your family? We’re not talking about trips to the mall where everybody ends up shopping and eating fastfood; we’re talking about leaving your everyday schedule behind and devoting all your energy and attention on each other. Don’t waste anymore time. Pack your bags like this family did, and have a grand time!
I’ll never forget our trip to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia last 2007. We’ve visited several cities around Asia with the kids, but by far, KL was the most unforgettable. It is a modern city, spotless and unpolluted, making it a haven for kids.
Gab and Lia had so much fun touring the many tourist spots, like the palace of the king and the world-famous Petronas Towers. We stood in awe as we gazed at the tallest twin towers in the world. It was breathtaking! We marveled at the whole city atop the sky bridge observation deck.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
We also visited Genting Highlands, the Baguio City counterpart of Malaysia. The place was cool—literally and figuratively. We enjoyed the rides in their indoor and outdoor theme parks, too. Even my husband, Bars, and I ran around like kids at play as we tried and checked out every nook and cranny of the parks.
Malaysia is a place of culture and history. And my kids were lucky to have had a glimpse of this great city’s culture, people, and food. The trip also gave them a deeper understanding of the Muslim religion.
- Lala Villoria-Datiles, Quezon City, mom to Gab and LiaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photo from commons.wikimedia.org
Trending in Summit Network