- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler 8 Parenting Hacks Moms Loved in 2017 (Milk-sicles for the Win!)
- Your Health How To Prepare In Case Every Family Member Including YOU Get COVID-19
- Inspiration How This Pinay Teacher Landed A Job In U.S.: 'It Was Possible Because I Made It So'
Christmas Village In Tagaytay, Dubbed Switzerland of the Philippines, Is Now OpenJust make sure you follow health protocols!
Every holiday season, the village is transformed into a Christmas wonderland with colorful lights, cool projections, and life-sized candy canes and gift boxes. This 2020, Crosswinds Tagaytay opened their Instagram-worthy holiday attraction as early as November 14.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you want to check out the Trail of Lights, make sure to follow health protocols in Crosswinds Tagaytay:
- Kids below 15 years old are not allowed to enter the premises.
- Temperature checking is required. This is done either at Alpine Villas Information Center (near Coffee Project) or Alpine Villas Showroom (near Alpine Greens).
- Health Check Forms and QR Code from contact tracing app must be provided upon entering the premises.
- Face masks and face shields need to be worn at all times inside the venue.
- Physical distancing must be followed.
Trail of Lights is at Crosswinds, Barangay Iruhin, Central Calamba Road, Tagaytay City, Cavite. It is open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. For updates, follow Crosswinds Tagaytay (Official) on Facebook.
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network