- Real Parenting Michael V. Asks Ogie Alcasid: 'Paano Maging Tatay Sa Mga Anak Na Dalawa Ang Nanay?'
- Baby How to Correct Common Errors in Your Child's Birth Certificate
- Getting Pregnant 13 Sex Positions for Deep Penetration to Help You Get Pregnant!
- Money Love Books? You Can Get Paid P715 For Every Title You Review On This Website
Travel with your Tykes: 9 Family-Friendly VacationsPlanning to take advantage of the Christmas break to do some exploration? Here are nine vacation places the whole family will love.by Nyx Martinez .
1. San Pablo, Laguna—Countryside Calm
If going out of the country is not on your itinerary (saving on budget for the next school year is wise!), then simply relax in the fresh-air fringes of nearby Laguna. After breakfast at the Sitio de Amor farm, take your kids for a short hike to glistening Pandin Lake. At the water’s edge, you’ll hop a river raft where you can sit together and enjoy a grilled lunch before diving off the deep end of the lake into the cool, refreshing waters. A delicious meal is cooked by the lake mothers, who tend this area, keeping it clean and secure. Culinary treats to try are Paco Salad and Kilawing Bangus. www.viajedelsol.ph
2. Cebu—Sun and Fun!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Cebu Island has numerous high-end and budget resorts to choose from, but the Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort stands out because of its attention to detail in local Filipino design (better start teaching your kids appreciation for his heritage and artistic culture), and family-friendly architectural planning of the bungalow and pool sites. We enjoyed visiting this delightful resort with our toddler son, who loved the safe, sloping walk-in pools. And mommies, you’ll fall lazily in love with the Amuma Spa. www.bluewatermaribago.com.ph.1 of 5 NEXT
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network