Parent Chat

• October 19, 2018, 10:21:02 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Get exclusive invitations to events, participate in product testing and get limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands. Be an active member of the Parent Chat forum by regularly posting in the forum discussion. Ask a question or share your parenting tips.  Login to Smart Parenting and keep posting on Parent Chat.

Author Topic: SPED tutorial Makati  (Read 11626 times)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
SPED tutorial Makati
« on: May 27, 2018, 10:07:46 am »

My son is enrolled in a Summer Program under a SPED teacher. Hindi na kasi kaya ng powers ko to teach him comprehension, verbal and written expression, in a way he needed to learn. I believe a SPED teacher is more equipped in teaching him what his Dev. Ped said he needed to learn in that aspect. Hopefully sa pasukan, he can better understand his lessons. He's under Teacher Lea at a tutorial center in Makati. 8340832. She's available until end of June.

We wanted Learning the Bright Steps in YMCA Makati but no slot for us at this time. Ed Link and Roomful of Learners would be the best choice but really expensive. So for now, the SPED tutor is a good choice and I'm happy naman with the progress.

Mod's note:
Post a question about this topic or share your experience.
Login or register to join this and other discussions! By posting and replying in this forum, you get preference (via email) to exclusive invitations and freebies from Smart Parenting and partner establishments. Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update. Join this and other topic discussions now! Know your perks!

This month's hot topic:
How do you manage your child's fever? Ask a question or offer your tips here:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php?topic=114691.0
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:58:00 am by Mommyjazz »
Authored SP articles
Login or Register via PC or mobile to join this discussion!