Parent Chat

• August 22, 2018, 01:33:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

How do you prepare your child for flu season? Share your tips and advice on Parent Chat. Join this discussion: http://bit.ly/fluseasonready

Author Topic: Dengue Advice?  (Read 11336 times)

Carla Policarpio

• View Profile
Dengue Advice?
« on: August 18, 2016, 04:31:20 pm »

Hi mga sis! It’s rainy season again and I’m super scared that my son could get dengue especially since we live in an area na madalas binabaha. Any tips to protect my kid form dengue?

Mod's note:
Post a question about this topic or share your experience.
Login or register to join this and other discussions! By posting and replying in this forum, you get preference (via email) to exclusive invitations and freebies from Smart Parenting and partner establishments. Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update. Join this and other topic discussions now! Know your perks!

This month's hot topic:
How do you manage your child's fever? Ask a question or offer your tips here:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php?topic=114691.0
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:58:31 am by Mommyjazz »

Badette Ferrer

• View Profile
Re: Dengue Advice?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 12:09:54 am »

If he is 9yrs old up ask ur pedia if he can have the new vaccine against dengue. You can also use mosquito repellants

Calpol Mom

• View Profile
Re: Dengue Advice?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 02:33:29 am »

Hi mga sis! Itís rainy season again and Iím super scared that my son could get dengue especially since we live in an area na madalas binabaha. Any tips to protect my kid form dengue?

This is a very good question Mommy Carla! We at Calpol partnered with SP and the Department of Health to fight dengue in the Philippines. Our tip is to talk to your baranggay officials to check if there are fogging programs in your vicinity to help with dengue prevention. You may also click here for more information and dengue resoures