Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: pano malalaman kung pmutok na ang bag of water mo?  (Read 103120 times)

SEAMANSWIFEY

Re: help: How would I know na pumutok na waterbag ko
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 11:29:27 am »

^ sis, ano nasa hospital ka na siguro noh? nov 21 pa pala 'to..

mixx

• rockstarXmom
    • View Profile
Epic Failure for my Labor and Delivery
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 10:55:39 pm »

Hi everyone, im 37 , almost 38 weeks pregnant with my first child. Since im on the last month of my pregnancy, i'm probably almost done reading labor and delivery facts, signs that you are in labor and etc. so this is what happened:

I went to my ob today (because instead of once a week, i go every 3 days), and found that i was 1cm dilated. It was good news to me after having to undergo such a painful IE. She gave me a go-sign that i can do my walking and make "lakwatsa" because its safe to labor anytime. Like any typical doctor, she'd always say, watch out for a gush of water or blood in your underwear.

I went out with my "raw" inlaws (because my bf and i arent married yet) for a birthday celebration and walked around glorietta and greenbelt for the rest of the afternoon. the first time i peed, there was minimal discharge (like the normal discharge we always see). After a while i had to pee again, then the discharge added more. It was watery too. Then when i got home, the discharge was plenty enough to soak my undies. Of course if you were a woman in my situation, you'd definitely go to the L&D or the pre-labor room.

When i got there, all the results where okay for the non-stress test, though i had mild to moderate contractions. The resident doctor there told me i had no leaking after giving me an IE.

I was pretty much devasted because i was worried. What if this was really the water bag? Why would it soak that much? Since im a teen mom it was also a stress to me because my family had to pay the medical services just for nothing. The resident even told me that if my plenty discharge continues on, the water must have broken somewhere on my upper uterus which causes the water to trinkle down slowly instead of normal membranes breaking at the low end of the uterus.

Right now i dont know how to feel, if i'd be happy because im home and i can rest. I'm also being restless because if something happens to my baby i swear i will bury that woman's name under the ground. I am stressed out because what is this WATER that everybody is talking about but if it was only humane to place a picture of my underwear soaked, all of you would definitely tell me its my water that broke.

Im sure it is not urine too because ive been practicing kegels and i dont have urinary incontinence. I also wipe front to back and leave my private part dry before using back my underwear because i have kidney stones and i am preventing the occurence of UTI.

anyway, im just sharing my sad story on how it all went through for me today. :| im really really worried.
First time , well-informed,research addict, exclusively breastfeeding, internet geek,  young mom to Aiden Alexandria -- August 30, 2010. :)

Mariel Arun

• A happy wife runs a happy home :)
    • View Profile
Re: help: How would I know na pumutok na waterbag ko
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2010, 09:29:35 pm »

^Hi sis, you're stressed alright. After three kids, I believe familiar na sa akin itsura ng 'water ' na yan and the feeling it goes with it when  water bag breaks.

Ok, its like sudden gush of water or wiwi na di mo napigilan. Slightly thick and malagkit compared sa urine, accompanied by slight traces of blood. Well, ibaba rin kasi sis but its the way I can describe it. After that, more contractions na.

I'm wishing you a safe delivery sis.  :)
Create happy memories with our kids, its one of the things we'll leave with them, their happy childhood :)

raine12

• View Profile
pano malalaman kung pmutok na ang bag of water mo?
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 11:07:41 pm »

im 39 wks pregnant lagi ako naiiihi ngayon.. as in super dalas kaya medyo ngwoworry ako na bka amniotic fluid ko na yung nilalabas ko.. di ko pa kc nranasan n pmutok panubigan ko then mgstart labor agad lging blood ang una sa akin eh.. help naman po mga
mommies thanks po in advance.. :)

iamkiara

• im wiser now :)
    • View Profile
Re: pano malalaman kung pmutok na ang bag of water mo?
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 12:30:39 pm »

^ hi sis welcome sa SP  ;)
 pagpumutok yung waterbag mo, mababasa buong legs mo kahit nakaundies ka. tas yung floor makikita mo na basang basa.. ganito kasi yung nangyari sa akin nung nanganak ako.  naunang pumutok yung water bag 2x syang nang yari in less than one hour.. kaya un dinala na agad ako sa hospital kahit di pa ako naglalabor.

charmed0304

• I love being a mom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 01:12:40 pm »

clear fluid sya sis so malalaman mu naman na hindi ihi yun.. saka mararamdaman mu naman kung may lumalabas sayo na fluid kahit di ka naman naiihi.. Sa akin kasi, naramdaman kong may lumalabas sakin pero konti lang so hiniga ko,tumigil naman.. but then nung naligo na ako,hala sumasabay sa shower yung tubig ko.. i even used napkin after bath tapos agad din napuno napkin, that's the time na pumunta na ako sa ob.. dapat wag mu hintaying maubos fluid mu kasi delikado kay baby yun.. same kami ni sis iamkiara, di pa naglalabor pero iconfine na ako sa hosp nun..

mommy_mia

• Julian Matheo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 02:12:21 pm »

hi sis! yan ang sign ko nung manganganak na ako... It's different from wee wee kasi hindi mo mapipigilan once na pumutok na ang water bag mo. Manonotice mo na sobrang daming water ang lalabas sayo.

Thank God kasi nasa bahay lang ako nun watching tv sa sala around 7pm, so what I did is punta agad ako sa cr then inobserve ko yung umaagos sa in between ko. unstoppable siya sis so I decided na pumunta na ng hospital, nagwash muna to freshen up kasi feeling ko na "time ko na" iba naramdaman ko nun, mixed emotion but i still remain calm.

same with sis charmed0304 and sis iamkiara, 8am kinabukasan pa ako nanganak emergency cs (sad to say), nag 3cm lang kasi ako then yung cord ko nasa feet niya.

MommyAstrid

• mom of ziva
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 02:16:28 pm »

In my case naman sis, i was watching TV that time, then naramdaman ko na lang may lumabas na water saken, i thought urine lang kasi madalas din ako maihi, pero yun kasi, abrupt tapos marami..Tiningnan ko sa C.R, may konting blood na..brownish, aside from that, clear fluid na...basta marami fluid siya sis compared dun sa urine lang..:)..after that, nag start na ang contraction..pero mild pa lang..then we decided to go to the hospital na..:)
mommyAstrid

sunshineventura

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 03:08:01 pm »

same with what the other mommies said.  ;D That was my top concern din dati being a first-time mom. Lagi ko tinatanong mom ko how I'll know if it's really time to rush to the hospital. My mom just kept on telling me "Basta, you'll know" Hehe nainis nga ako nun coz I wanted, of course, a clearer answer.

And when it happened - My mom was right. Iba talaga siya kasi WATER will GUSH out talaga, and no matter how hard you try (kahit Kegels expert ka pa  ;D ), you CAN'T do anything to stop it. Nasa office ang guys namin nun (my hubby, my dad, and my dad-in-law) so we had to take a cab to the hospital. Mind you sis, di na ata mabilang ang apologies ko sa driver for making a mess sa seat and floor ng cab. Useless din pagsuot ko ng pad.  :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:11:37 pm by sunshineventura »

mworx

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 03:15:49 pm »

Iba ang signs na experiene ko sa dalawang anak ko..........sa panganay ko.....I was feeling kinda restless....parang LBM....kumukulo sa loob ng tiyan ko na parang gusto ko mag bawas tapos on my way to the C.R. bilang pumutok water bag ko......was so scared kasi hindi ko alam bakit ganun.......as in hindi mo mapipigilan, talagang lalabas na lang ang tubig....ayun 17 hours bago lumabas si baby.

As for my second child, sumasakit tiyan ko parang mabigat at hindi ko alam nag labor na pala ako.  Nag simula yun umaga tapos sa gabi medyo hindi pa rin ako mapakali kasi may masakit tapos ng mag C.R. ako, may blood stain panty ko.....another sign that the child is ready to come out......after 4 hours ako nanganak.

Mas masakit pag blood ang lumabas kaysa water.....fyi

neondust

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 03:16:26 pm »

yup, tama sila lahat.. hindi mo sha mapipigil na parang ihi... :)

Tiger Lily

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2011, 04:02:18 pm »

Same topics merged.
Simply follow the Rules and Guidelines, and for sure... you'll never go wrong  ;)

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 02:14:46 pm »

Water Bag Breakage
We’ve seen it happen a lot in movies, where the woman suddenly feels a gush of water down her legs and screams that her water bag has broken, or, in medical terms, the membrane ruptures. While this may be the common portrayal of a baby well on the way, this is hardly the case among most pregnant women when they’re about to go into labor.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/pregnancy/labor-and-childbirth/5-things-to-expect-when-giving-birth#

miel31

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2012, 05:44:39 am »

pag nagburst na po ba yung water bag, pwede pa ba akong mag-ayos nun like maligo kunwari or kailangan agad i-rush sa hospital?
My heart was no longer on the inside of my body. It was in my
arms.

sweetpumpkin

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2012, 08:20:19 am »

sa first pregnancy ko kasi bago pumutok ang water bag ko e sakto naman na kaliligo ko lang. nagbibihis na ako kasi aalis sana kami ng brother ko papunta sa mall. kaya ayun sa hospital kami napaderetso. my things were prepared na din kaya mas kalmado ako.we live in marikina and our hospital is in pasig. walang pagmamadali on my part,basta kalmado lang.wala kasi ako nararamdaman nun na any pain. pero if it happens sis miel31, deretso ka na sa hospital.kasi atleast sa hospital alam nila ang gagawin if may naramdaman ka or anything. be prepared lang lagi.ang pinakaayoko pa naman eh yung aalis ng bahay na hindi pa nakakaligo.kaya i feel so lucky na nakapaligo ako nun time na yun hehe... :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5