Parent Chat

• March 23, 2019, 09:15:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Smart Parenting is giving away awesome prizes twice a month! No purchase necessary. Click here to find out.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: School Party  (Read 48615 times)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
School Party
« on: June 05, 2008, 11:00:28 am »

My daughter will have her 5th Bday in school. Allowed lang po during recess time. She wants a Princess Jasmine theme so I will just have McDonald's para princess yung theme ng giveaways.
For those of you who had parties in school, what can you suggest po? Limited lang ang time, 20 mins lang, I don't want to take up their circle time after recess.

Read it on Smart Parenting.
How to Plan a Fun Classroom Birthday Party (Your Child's Teacher Is Not the Party Planner)

Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/celebrations/party-planning/birthday-party-school-a00286-20190310?ref=parentchat

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Login to reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 11:07:21 am by Mommy Jazz »
Authored SP articles
Login or Register via PC or mobile to join this discussion!

andrew610

Re: School Party
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 11:28:53 am »

hi mommyjazz! hirap naman nun limited lang sa 20mins party ng daughter mo. suggest ko baka interested ka to try marta's cakes. they offer mga themed cookies and cupcakes na pwede design ng mga kids. you can bring it to school kasi package sya. hope it helps.. ;D

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 11:20:21 pm »

Finally, the party pushed through. I only had few days to prepare kasi... long story. Anyway. To save preparation time, I made a B&W poster that her classmates can color. Xeroxed pages of her coloring book for the traymat which they can also color. Ordered for plain chocolate cake and let the class decorate it before singing happy birthday. It's the messiest cake I've seen but most loved. I had cereals (honey stars, cornflakes kasi walang cookie crisp), morsels, rainbow sprinkles, candy dots, mini cookies, knick knacks and printed characters on popsicle sticks as decorations. It pays when you know a little on balloons. I made the balloons on sticks and made it to a pillar (not to be compared with professional decorators) instead of taping it on the chairs, I made my own balloon burst and did balloon twisting on dismissal time. Mabenta ang sword. I ordered lang for McDo happy meal para may free toy na. With that and the few prizes, the kids never bothered asking for lootbags. I have to chase them para maubos ang stock. I suddenly felt exhausted after the party. Parang all the late nights I stayed up with the baby's crying and this Bday project suddenly took its toll. My great reward is when my daughter whispered to my ear "Mama, thank you for the party."
Authored SP articles
Login or Register via PC or mobile to join this discussion!

youngmom

• Macky
    • View Profile
    • youngmom at multiply
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 12:17:25 am »

congrats natapos din ang paghihirap mo sis hehe.sounds like a nice party for kids kc nag enjoy sila lalo na decorating the cake.good idea talaga.julia looks pretty as jasmine. ;)
please invite me at http://glacia14.multiply.com/

libertydidit@yahoo.com

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 09:53:20 pm »

PARTY TIME :D RECESS TIME! at UP Diliman School Party!

I have attended a cute and short face painting session (1-hour) for Ms. Zike Baoy, a UP Diliman Researcher, for her daughter Vera's birthday party last July 30 at UP. It was a very enjoyable, non-stop face painting activity where everybody had fun! ...including the teachers, parents of Vera and of course, all her cutie and playful classmates.

Ms. Baoy came across our group, ART N FACES, at the internet where she preferred to invite a professional face painter who is a QC resident and can accomodate a 1-hour party. I, Liby, didn't hesitate to accept the offer since I was so available that time and also for the basic reason of being really really in-love with kids that by just being with them makes my day complete. I knew that my session with them exceeded for more than an hour but I let everybody took advantage of the FUN that is prevailing in the classroom!

I remember a kid from the class asked me, "Where did you come from?". Ms. Zike jokingly answered before me, "She came from Mars!" I guess what the kid meant was that she's curious why I was there mingling with them, talking like I'm one of their teachers...Actually, I told Ms. Zike that being a teacher was one of my unfulfilled dreams and it did came true with this simple party. I felt fulfilled for I was able to deal with a bunch of 5-year old kids whom I know will require me to be a little more creative in making them behave at the same time enjoy the activity!

When the bell rang, we all went home with nonstop smiles, goodbyes, thank you's and see-you's!

For FUN pics, reviews & articles, promo offers, visit:

http://artnfaces.multiply.com

Liby - 0999.994.5861 or 703.3909
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:41:43 pm by libertydidit@yahoo.com »

ethanmama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 07:54:26 am »

I had my son's 3rd birthday party in school.  It's very simple (and mura lang ha).  No theme.  But we all had fun!

Here's the kwento:  http://the-working-mom.blogspot.com/2008/10/ethan-turned-three-part-i.html

stargazer

• Proud Mom to Lana and Gabby
    • View Profile
    • Princess Star Food Delights
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 02:08:22 am »

I just want to share.. on March 4, 2009 at 3pm, my eldest daughter Larissa Nadine "Lana" will have a short and simple birthday celebration at her school. This time she specifically told me to not have a surprise birthday party for her.

Since its a school day and its in the middle of the week, I asked permission from their head teacher if I can borrow the last hour of the class (Kinder) to hold a short birthday program for Lana. Thanfully the school agreed so I specifically noted in the invitation for the Kinder class to not bring snacks.

Below is the preparation details for my Lana's 5th Birthday.

THEME: Barney and Friends
COLOR MOTIFF: Purple, Green, and Yellow

CAKE: Surprise by Mommy (Flavor: Devil's Food Cake with Chocolate Ganache Filling)
CUPCAKES: 3 dozen vanilla cuppies with vanilla buttercream in light purple, light green, and light yellow with Barney MMF Toppers (molded and baked by Mommy)
FOOD: Pancit Malabon, Bbq and Mango Juice
LOOT: Chocolate Lollipops (Chubbychubs) and Star Pencils (JCOnlineBiz)
GAMES: Puzzle Game (Group Game); Fishbowl Game (Pick-a-Prize Individual Game)

*** Pictures of the said event will be posted soon :D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 02:10:56 am by stargazer »

ahyzeyuh

• im a good person,just keep on making bad decisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 03:45:58 am »

we will look forward for dat da picture.
nd advance happy bday sa baby mo

;)

stargazer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 03:51:10 am »

we will look forward for dat da picture.
nd advance happy bday sa baby mo

;)

thank you mommy! promise I will post agad! :D

ahyzeyuh

• im a good person,just keep on making bad decisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 03:53:02 am »

pahingi na rin ng  sa lootbag hehe ;)

stargazer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 04:02:13 am »

pahingi na rin ng  sa lootbag hehe ;)

pag may extra sis wala prob hehe  ;)

snugglebug

• www.paolosbakeshop.multiply.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 03:49:15 am »

I just want to share.. on March 4, 2009 at 3pm, my eldest daughter Larissa Nadine "Lana" will have a short and simple birthday celebration at her school. This time she specifically told me to not have a surprise birthday party for her.

Since its a school day and its in the middle of the week, I asked permission from their head teacher if I can borrow the last hour of the class (Kinder) to hold a short birthday program for Lana. Thanfully the school agreed so I specifically noted in the invitation for the Kinder class to not bring snacks.

CAKE: Surprise by Mommy (Flavor: Devil's Food Cake with Chocolate Ganache Filling)
CUPCAKES: 3 dozen vanilla cuppies with vanilla buttercream in light purple, light green, and light yellow with Barney MMF Toppers (molded and baked by Mommy)

Wow! This looks really great! Pano kaya kapag si Paolo na namin ang magsschool bday! Happy Birthday to Lana!
thanks for not letting go babe...

-yadu

chooleerious mom

• Love, Laugh, Live
    • View Profile
    • Think Outside The Box! Earn OnLine Big Time!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 05:43:32 am »

OT: i saw you multiply site mommy. your cupcakes seem really affordable and cute sila!  :)
"Everyone needs to be loved . . . especially when they don't need it."

stargazer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 06:20:01 pm »

Wow! This looks really great! Pano kaya kapag si Paolo na namin ang magsschool bday! Happy Birthday to Lana!

Thanks Mommy Chat! Will tell Lana you greeted her :)

stargazer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 06:21:39 pm »

OT: i saw you multiply site mommy. your cupcakes seem really affordable and cute sila!  :)

Thanks Mommy!  ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10