Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Unfaithful wife  (Read 2451 times)

nanay.arlene

• View Profile
Unfaithful wife
« on: June 18, 2016, 12:52:09 pm »

Hi, my husband and I were together for about 13 years and been married for 4 years. We have two grade schoolers. It's been a year since I cheated on him, he knows the guy, I chose to be with this guy and found a job. My husband patiently waited for me throughout the year, I got him for granted and everything, supported me all the way to my needs. And at once he got tired of waiting and finally bid his goodbye and see me around. I learned that he was able to eventually let go of me because there's this girl, an old friend of his in college days, admitted to me that he loved the girl before he knew me.

Masakit mapagtaksilan, pero masakit din sa akin na for that 13 long years hindi niya nabanggit sa akin yun. Though final na ang decision niya that we are now separated dapat ko pa ba ilaban yung marriage? I still love him though, and now ako naman ang nasa situation para mag antay. He said he still love me but his decision is final.

I have no one to talk to about this, hindi ko kaya sabihin sa parents ko, pero alam ni mother in law mga nangyari.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 01:28:34 pm by nanay.arlene »

Jean_31

• View Profile
Re: Unfaithful wife
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 08:45:51 am »

Hi. I dont want to pop your bubbles but I will.
For me pag yung wife nangaliwa, feeling nung husband natapakan ego nila. (that my pov ah)
Fighting for your marriage is useless since he's seeing other woman and sabi nga niya final na yung desisyon niya.
Just let go and be civil nalang para sa mga anak nyo. I know it's hard but maybe, your husband just need some time away from you to forget that once, you cheated on him.
Cheer up its not the end of the world. Nanjan naman mga anak mo, you will not be alone. 
Pray and talk to Him.

nanay.arlene

• View Profile
Re: Unfaithful wife
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 02:12:50 pm »

Okay naman kami ngayon. Balik sa kung ano kami dati, pero parang best friends na lang. Yung other woman niya had already cut her communication to both of us, though di niya in-unfriend si hubby. It's getting more clearer now on my part, that there are things talaga (lalo na ang feelings niya) na hindi ko pwede kontrolin. He really deserves to be happy, pero pinakialaman ko.

Yun pa rin naman decision niya at di ko na tinanong uli sa kanya yun.

Salamat!