Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Blog --- finance matter for mommies  (Read 5861 times)

MleahCL

• View Profile
Blog --- finance matter for mommies
« on: March 06, 2017, 10:20:00 am »

Check my blog.  http://marialeahlopez.blogspot.com/
Recent topic: Baby's monthsary birthday or monthsary ITF fund.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 10:22:03 am by Maria Leah Lopez »

Michie Cabagbag

• View Profile
Re: Blog --- finance matter for mommies
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 09:59:28 am »

hello. my husband is the one who's working and i just stay home and take care of the kids i do online selling from time time to so that we can have money for my sons therapy. But my husbands keeps on buying things for installment last october he bought ps4 for installment he said that he will render overtime so that he can have extra salary to cover the payment. then now he bought new mobile phone for installment again. even though we are still paying for the ps4 and washing machine. now whenever we are running out of money bec of bills and the gadgets he got he asked to ask money from my dad and if i didnt he will be mad at me all day. and the fact that his family is also asking money from us. I dont know how to talk to him about his expenditures bec he's the one who's bringing the money in our house i dont want to start an argument. please help me.

Reply to post a comment or
DM to message member .
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 07:05:45 pm by Parentchat Admin »

Parentchat Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Blog --- finance matter for mommies
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 02:40:39 pm »

Hello Michie. Serious financial responsibilities for some people are taken lightly because it's a thought that can be put off should they choose to. I think this article can help you so your husband will be confronted by your expenses, payment dues and savings visually.
Good Money Hack When Managing Hubby's Salary

Also, don't be afraid of "essential" arguments. As mentioned in the article below, "See fights as an opportunity to have an honest conversation". Read more here:
"
5 Surprising Reasons Why You're Always Fighting Over Money (And How to Finally Stop)