Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Tax Exemption for Parents of Children with Special Needs  (Read 4591 times)

oyie

• View Profile
Tax Exemption for Parents of Children with Special Needs
« on: April 06, 2015, 05:00:55 pm »

Anyone aware of any additional tax exemptions that we can claim if our children has special needs?

Read it on Smart Parenting.
Know Your Rights: A List of PWD Benefits in the Philippines

Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parenting/kids-with-special-needs/list-of-pwd-benefits-and-privileges-in-the-ph-a1162-20170124?ref=parentchat

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Login to reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 09:36:05 pm by Mommy Jazz »

• ♫But as for me & my house, we will serve the Lord♫
    • View Profile
Re: Tax Exemption for Parents of Children with Special Needs
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 01:35:27 am »

Hi Mommy, ngayon lang reply ko baka alam mo na ito...

Yung SIL ko, meron syang kinuhang ID for her son sa municipio, since may autism yung son niya. Yung pinakita niya sa akin na papel, may nakalagay dun kung ano-ano yung mga products na may discount sya once he show his son's ID sa cashier, para syang seniors' ID ganun. You can visit your minicipal hall and inquire for it.

darling

• View Profile
Re: Tax Exemption for Parents of Children with Special Needs
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 01:22:57 pm »

@ oyie

\hello po ako din po i have son with special needs,,gusto ko rin sana malaman panu at saan mag iiquire ng tax exemption.. pero with regrds po sa discount ng child sa municipal po lalapit sa dswd bibigay po ng pictur ng bata at diagnosed 1x1 pic

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 09:37:35 pm by Mommy Jazz »
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.