Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Arts and Crafts  (Read 32442 times)

Lelen

• Fulltime Nanay ni Enzo
    • View Profile
Re: Arts and Crafts
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2013, 02:50:37 pm »

I love crafts din and particularly gift wrapping. Right now, im into brown paper, they look nice and very cheap too. ;D

imamommy123

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2013, 05:01:29 pm »

I have recently developed a love for arts and crafts and i have my daughter Alia to thank for that. Her See What They Learn kits sa Enfakid has us bonding over glitter pens and coloring books na parang nagrerelive ako ng childhood ko and I was terrible with anything that had to do with art - kahit pag cut ng straight line with scissors, hirap na hirap ako haha. Pero I take this as an advantage kasi ngayon my daughter is the one teaching/guiding me and its a fun bonding and learning experience for both of us. Plus coloring books are good stress relievers ah! haha. Try niyo rin! :)

deenamthew

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2014, 09:49:55 pm »

My LO would love to do coloring different images like animals, cartoons and he also does finger painting with sensory sand finger paint,spin painting other kinds of craft activities. He love cartoons animals images. I make engage him doing where he can learn something. I download the images from online. this time i have selected mickey mouse as every kid would love this disney character even my Lo too love this kid of images. Here i download the images of cartoons  for my LO

http://www.momjunction.com/articles/cutest-mickey-mouse-coloring-pages-your-toddler-will-love_0077263/

Leean Tian

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2017, 05:19:25 pm »

anyone else have a suggestion for artworks? lets say displays?

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2017, 03:10:05 pm »

12 Awesome Ways to Display Your Family Photos

IMAGE mywoodencanvas.com
Read it on Smart Parenting. Click HERE.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:31:45 pm by Parentchat Admin »
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]