Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: SPED SCHOOLS in QC  (Read 2011 times)

Nikko Dellosa

• View Profile
SPED SCHOOLS in QC
« on: July 04, 2018, 01:01:59 pm »

Hi there fellow parents...i would like to ask if anyone here knows any SPED schools or schools here in QC that accepts special needs children...recently i enrolled him to my school when i was a kid but they turned him down fearing that he would hurt his schoolmates cause he is special...my son, though diagnose with Autism Spectrum Disorder, wouldn't even hurt a fly...i would love to enroll him to a school that has a heart when it comes to teaching kids especially those that need of care and not look at their disabilities or developmental problem as a form of threat to others...also if you do know of such school...may you also provide how much tje enrollment fee cost if any...thank you and god bless...😊😊😊

Elizabeth Montenegro-Rye

• View Profile
Re: SPED SCHOOLS in QC
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 11:19:50 am »

Hello. I hope you have found a school for your child. You may also check out our center called Perfect Soul Center for Education and Healing. We are a center that caters to typical kids and children and individuals with developmental delays and/or disabilities. We offer the Homeschool Learning Group, Daycare services, Toddler Program, OT, Language Intervention, Yoga for Special Needs, Art and Music Lessons. The center was established because the owner has a child with autism. Please check out our center. Thank you.

https://perfectsoulcenter.weebly.com/homeschoollearninggroup-198241.html