Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Is gender ultrasound at 21 weeks accurate?  (Read 2689 times)

Rhea Lou

• View Profile
Is gender ultrasound at 21 weeks accurate?
« on: September 07, 2018, 03:15:57 pm »

Sonologist said possible girl because he can?t see balls, while my ob said 80-90% girl. Ultrasound done three days ago. help! What do you think? Is my baby a boy or girl?

Ultrasound photos:
https://ibb.co/bYi05K
https://ibb.co/dgONKe
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 03:18:05 pm by Rhea Lou »

Cath Camus

• View Profile
Re: Is congenital abnormalities detect on ultrasound at 13 weeks accurate?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 07:09:55 pm »

any one here can give me a advice im 13weeks pregnant ang depress last checkup ko w/ my ob sbe niya may nkita sia congenital abnormalities kay baby like d niya ma measured yung need i measure sa head so she set my expectation na my ptoblema ang baby ko im depress anyone here na naka encounter ng ganito , pinababalik niya ko after a month to check ult ang now im scared talaga huhuhu . any one na nakaranas ng ganito i need some pieces of advice

JULLIE FERNANDEZ

• View Profile
Re: Is gender ultrasound at 21 weeks accurate?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 08:52:37 am »

Hello Mommy lets pray nalang that baby is in good condition.. hope everything will went well.  Im currently 26 weeks and on bedrest due to preterm labor and I am still praying that we will go on full term. God Bless.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: Is gender ultrasound at 21 weeks accurate?
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 10:00:30 am »

Hello Mommy Cath! I've been through the same situation. I was 4 mos pregnant when my baby was detected to have hydrocephalus kasi there's water daw in the head and the OB has not seen anything like it. I was very worried like you. Then I was referred to a high-risk OB. She said it was too soon to occur. True na may mga case na ganon pero very rare and she did the ultrasound herself. She concluded na hindi naman. There's more to than just water to determine hydrocephalus. She measured the head in a different way and concluded na negative for any anomaly. That wasn't even the best part. She detected na girl ang baby ko and we always wanted a girl. So yung worry ko napalitan ng blessing.
I suggest you go to a high-risk OB. Ask your OB to refer you to one. Goodluck!
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.