Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: All about difficulty in feeding / appetite problems / picky eaters 1-3 yo  (Read 112467 times)

CrizzieM

• View Profile

Hi Mommy,

Ganyan din si LO before. I tried switching her milk from Promil Kid to Lactum 1-3. Ever since, matakaw na siya and nag ggain na sya ng weight. Try mo din sya ipag vitamins. Try asking her pedia din what's the best thing to do.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 02:23:01 pm by Parentchat Admin »

Joan Peña

• View Profile
Re: All about difficulty in feeding / appetite problems / picky eaters 1-3 yo
« Reply #226 on: November 23, 2016, 05:18:27 pm »

My son is 1 year and 8 mos exactly today... and i need some tips from anyone who has been in my shoes and did overcome the situation. I am not sure if it really feels this way, bu i am worrying every time he rejects the food i offer...

To give you a brief story about my little picky eater, you can read my blog: http://motherishjo.blogspot.com/2016/11/picky-eater.html

Please let me know what are the things i need to do to at least regain my LO's appetite...

Thanks in advance wonderful people... ;D

Joanne Sabado

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2016, 08:52:19 am »

Hi po.. newbie lang po ako.. may son is now 2yo and 2mos. Pero namimili ng kakainin tas hindi sia pa talaga nakaka pagsalita ng as in na may sasabihin sau or something pero nakakanta niya ang a-z na may now i know.. blah.. blah. Tas twinkle2 mga ganon count 1-10.. ano po kayang problem? 😭 salamat po

Kristina Cruz

• View Profile

Hi momshies,

My 3yo is a picky eater since she turned 1..
She only eats full meal kapag fried fish or sinigang ang ulam.
She doesn't like veggies na but sometimes we can trick her kapag mashed sayote mixed sa rice or we hide the veggies under the rice..  ;D
She likes fries and chicken nuggets too, which I know, are junk food but she's good with fruits.

Kayo mommies?
How do you get your picky eaters to eat?
Can you also share some easy full meal or snack recipes for your little ones?

Thanks in advance!

Carmen dela Rama

• View Profile

Hi mommy! I was wondering kamusta na si baby mo?

Ani Corpuz

• View Profile

my 2.5yrs kid is a picky eater too. she likes eating egg, sweets and just milk. sometimes napapakain namin sya but 5 subo lang then we're done. I asked our pedia about it and he suggested as long as umiinom naman ng milk and may vitamins, okay lang daw. TRY AND TRY AND SUCCEED daw.

I was really worried pero knowing there are other parents experiencing this, I know I am not alone. Kaya natin to!  ;)

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 11:54:04 am by Parentchat Admin »

kawaiimaridel

• Live life to the FULLEST with GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 12, 2019, 09:17:23 am »

Problem ko din to ngayon sa anak ko. ang hirap pakainin. Minsan paiyakan pa kami. Breastfeeding pa din kami until now. Minsan naiiyak na ako sa kahahabol sa pagpapakain sa kanya.
iloveyou my princess paula..eventhough you cant smile...but you are the only one who makes me feel special mom and be contented in my life...iloveyou too daddy joel..
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]