Parent Chat

Author Topic: Tuubeeeeggg!!! How do you deal with the water shortage?  (Read 4422 times)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Tuubeeeeggg!!! How do you deal with the water shortage?
« on: March 20, 2019, 09:59:10 am »

I keep myself updated on news advisories of Maynilad and Manila Water. Kept extra buckets in the bathroom and taught the kids how to save. It's essential for them to learn how to cope in a crisis like this, same way I did when I was their age when I need to make "igib" for my own bath. It takes skill talaga to learn to take a bath with minimum "bihos ng tabo".

Kayo? Pano po kayo nakaka cope?

Read it on Smart Parenting.
Take a Bath Standing in a Basin! Moms Share 'Wais Tips' During Water Shortage

Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parenting/real-parenting/water-storage-at-home-a00228-20190314

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Login to reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 10:00:49 am by Mommy Jazz »

Rose ann Menor

• View Profile
Re: Tuubeeeeggg!!! How do you deal with the water shortage?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 02:28:26 pm »

My mother in-law and I, make sure na lahat ng used plastic container may laman before mawalan ng tubig para once nag-cut off, may magagamit kami. ;D ;D

Lenny Pascua-Ledesma

• View Profile
Re: Tuubeeeeggg!!! How do you deal with the water shortage?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 06:19:10 pm »

ipon agad ng water mommy kpag ngkaroon. Use and teach kids to use pail and dipper.