Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: no bottle as hospital policy  (Read 2068 times)

Patricia Anne Ledesma

• View Profile
no bottle as hospital policy
« on: August 10, 2019, 11:44:02 am »

Good day. I would like to share my bad experience regarding no bottle as hospital policy. It was a normal day check up for my 4 month old baby. I was carrying my baby and holding his baby bag. The guard on duty checked my bag and thoroughly inspect it. I do understand that they have the policy of no bottle but it is so discriminating on my part because they treat you as a criminals because of bringing a baby bottle. I tried to breastfeed my baby but my supply is not enough and couldn’t sustain the appetite of my newborn that’s why I need to do this heartbreaking decision to bottle feed my baby. I resist to give my baby’s milk bottle because I prioritise the need of my baby. I hope whoever made this ruling, please be considerate to those moms who tried their best. I respect and salute to all breastfeeding moms out there but please have some consideration to those who can’t breastfeed. This experience is so traumatizing to me.

Basahin sa Smart Parenting. Click any topic title below to read full article.

Mom Says Bottle-Feeding Ban in Hospitals Is Just Another Type of Shaming

What Is the 'Milk Code' and What It Means for Your Baby

Giving Birth? Check Your Hospital's Policy on Feeding Bottles

Naka-relate ka ba? Maging member ng Smart Parenting para makareply dito. Share your tips because as a member, you get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands!  Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 03:30:31 pm by Parentchat Admin »