Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Answer the Smart Parenting 2020 Reader Survey for a chance to win exciting prizes like overnight stay at Pico de Loro, car seats from Baby Company, Gymboree membership and more. Click this link to answer the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SPReadersSurvey2020PCF

Author Topic: how to deal with a husband whose weakness is Prostitute girls  (Read 2210 times)

cindy feng

• View Profile

Smart Parenting is giving away  awesome prizes twice a month! No purchase necessary. Click HERE to join.

Hi Everyone

Im a new mom here. I have 2 daughters. 4 yrs old and 1 yr old.

last year during my last pregnancy, na discover ko c hubby na nag ttable ng mga babae sa club at willing to spend money for their ladies drinks. Alam naman natin mga wife what could those girls can offer and we all know hndi lang drinks yun. It is so difficult for me to accept the situation knowing i just gave birth and have to deal with my own depression.

To make the long story short, husband admitted to me na yes everything I know is true. And sorry will never do that again.

But the thing is, I lost my trust on him. Kahit ano gawin niya, andun na lagi yung takot ko. kahit sabihin niya kng asan siya, lagi ako may duda. I just thought I have overcome lahat ng mga nalaman ko sa kanya. and started to trust him again. kahit napaka hirap.

Not until today, na discover ko na nag overnight sila ng mga pinsan niya for a stag party. the thing is, he kept it secret to me na hindi over night yun and sunday night he will come back home. I am here in Canada at the moment and wala ako sa bahay to know if he really went home ng sunday night. Not until today When I asked where is he. And he told me, "Pauwi pa lang".

So girls, please enlighten me. Sobrang gulo ng isip ko. What I supposed to think? At the moment, Overnight stag party, is something. Knowing hubby, his weakness is prostitute girls. The first thing that came up on my mind is, maybe this time he crossed the line again.

Sorry this is too long posts. but my mind is so confused. Knowing his history I know he is capable to do it that deed again.

nandidiri ako sa asawa ko. pero wala naman ako ebidensya na tama hinala ko. So what is the best thing to do? I am very tired of asking him kasi I know lies will come out to his mouth. Trust is already broken.  :'(

Please help and enlighten me. I need some opinions for my options.

Basahin sa Smart Parenting. Click any topic title below to read full article.

Sapat na Ang Isang Babae, Sabi ng Isang Devoted Husband

Bakit Ko Pinatawad at Tinanggap Muli ang Aking Asawa Matapos Niyang Mangaliwa

9 Nonverbal Signs That Your Husband Could Be Lying to You

Naka-relate ka ba? Maging member ng Smart Parenting para makareply dito. Share your tips because as a member, you get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands!  Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 11:46:33 am by Parentchat Admin »

cindy feng

• View Profile
Re: how to deal with a husband whose weakness is Prostitute girls
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 12:26:38 pm »

and to add something, I dont know if may pagkukulang ako. In terms of affection I am always the first one to initiate.

Most of the time I felt like He is emotionally distant to me. I am not satisfied on how he treat me as a wife. For me, meron tlaga sya pagkukulang. Pero I always ignore that thinking. But today, I think I am on my edge of holding on to this married life  :'(