Parent Chat

• August 21, 2019, 02:13:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: All about Baby/Child Modeling  (Read 169684 times)

mommy may

• Mommy May & Ram
    • View Profile
Re: All about Baby/Child Modelling
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 12:13:51 pm »

^ naku mare matagal na yun....hindi nga namin napanood sa big screen pero maraming kaming friends at kakilala na nakapanood at my close up shot hehe payat pa kasi ako noon!  ;D

fionalance

• Mommy Jane ~ proud mommy of 3
    • View Profile
    • My Infinite Sunshine
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 10:13:49 pm »

Hi mommies. Share ko ulit my daughter fiona's latest magazine appearance. It's in hannah montana mag,  issue #6. 6 whopping pages full of fiona hehe...

Plus 1 miniature image at the table of contents' page

Thank you God for another taste of stagemom heaven.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:18:08 pm by fionalance »
See this proud mama's little stars:
ZIANE-TIkitiki
LANCE-Memory Plus

Jennifer Arenajo

• View Profile
    • Two Tiny Feet
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2010, 04:01:16 pm »

congrats mommy jane !    ;) ;) :) :)  we are also proud of fiona  :) :)
:) ;)  my babies

❤εз ShE εз❤

• Samantha Aeden...my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2010, 09:45:28 am »

galing naman! congrats mommy!
aedens mom //lb2f.lilypie.com/1EUPp8.png[/img][/url]

prettyahyeigh

• - proud single mom -
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2010, 01:43:18 pm »

@ sisses tina 0207, star & mommyjen - thank you so much for sharing in my happiness.

@mommy jazz - congrats again for another exposure ni pretty julia.

@ prettyahyeigh - welcome to stagemoms corner. visit mo yung multiply blog ni mommyjazz, dami kamng matututunan. the link is on her signature. goodluck.

thanks po.. nakita ko na nga po.. ifafamiliarize ko na lang po sarili ko..
i have a handsome prince..

purpledewberry

• i Love LLEWELLYN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2010, 07:21:03 pm »

hi mommies! i've been reading this forum since last year but i didn't have enough time to sign up because i was so busy. My son LLEWELLYN got his first project for a print ad for a real estate. the experience was great! i was so proud of him... i hope to see him in a TVC next time. I really enjoyed reading all the posts here, very interesting and helpful.

"As overwhelming and all-encompassing as the responsibilities of single
motherhood are, the love between mother and child can overshadow the
negative or challenging times."

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2010, 10:31:57 pm »

Wow congrats to Llewellyn! Whew, that's a unique name for a unique boy. Kung ganiyan ba naman talaga kapogi, kahit hindi ako talent scout,magpapaka talent scout nalang ako. I'm sure I can make money with a boy that good looking.

I wish my daughter will grow up to be as successful as Fiona. Kaya lang, she's not interested in going to VTRs anymore, much more to join the little miss confetti. Nawalan na siya ng interes sa pagmomodel. I think it's my fault for exposing her too early. Kasi naman, toddler pa lang, mabenta na siya talaga. But now I think she's getting too tired of it. Even if she sees her old friends and classmates on TV, she doesn't feel any envy.
Sabi ni Husband, pabayaan ko nalang daw. At any age, she will still be bankable. Aminado ako, ako ang mas may gusto for her to make it big in modelling.
Kaya I'm proud of the Mommies here. Yung success ninyo, parang success ko na rin. But let us not forget, marami ring hardship and failures itong passion natin. In that case, I'm still one with you.
Authored SP articles
Login or Register via PC or mobile to join this discussion!

purpledewberry

• i Love LLEWELLYN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2010, 08:31:39 am »

hi mommyjazz! if i haven't read your posts and blogs, i wouldn't really have any clues how these things work, so a VERY BIG THANKS to you!

I was also somehow thinking that maybe someday Llewellyn might not want these modelings and anything related to that.but right now while he is still enjoying and is not really fully aware of what's happening,might as well get all the chances.But it's also true that most of the times, it's US moms who really wants to put our children on the spotlight.It makes us proud and our spirits uplifted.

Llewellyn and I are just starting, I'm not quite sure if he will still get projects next time (but i hope so  :)) Sure it is hard work but is worth every minute of it especially if other people will appreciate it too.

katgener

• Dada Jumar, Tricia, Mommy Kathleen & Nathalie
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 09:53:54 am »

Hi mommies, I'm so glad to be back here at Stagemom Corner. Hi Mommy Jazz! Miss you to bits! Mommy Jane (fionalance) Congrats sa mga anak mo ha... Kay Lance as Ovaltine Ambassador and Fiona as Hannah Montana model naman.  ;D

Last week, Nathalie had 3 fastfood finalcastings (different fastfoods yun). It was really tough for us, especially for Nathalie kasi magkakaibigan silang naglaban laban. If you're in the kid model industry for some time, you'll meet a lot of kids and parents sa VTRs and go-sees. It time, pag parati kayo nagkikita, nagiging friends mo sila at nagkakaroon kayo ng circle. In our case, we (parents) really wanted our kids to bag the role. But they're all so good - siguro kasi nasanay na sila. And may the best kid wins. For Nathalie naman kasi, she's doing it for fun... although the pay is a big plus din... pag di nakuha "di bale, may next time naman - marami pa dyan!" - as Nathalie always say with a grim and she's tries harder next time. Sa bagay, Bata pa naman sya and like Mommy Jazz's Julia, bankable si Nat.

May isang milk na approve na sana kaming dalawa ni Nat (mother-daughter tandem at shoot sana nun birthday ko last Jan) kaso when we reviewed the contract, naka lock-out sya for 18 months and included dun ang choco drink. You see, Nathalie was one of the kid support of Nestle Chuckie (she's the girl eating a sandwich sa 2 frames) and naka lock-out sya dun (included ang mga ready-to-drink juices, milk and choco drink). Walang naka stipulate na "POWDERED MILK". Sa Milk project, doon naka lock-out ang ready-to-drink - at kasali si Nestle Chuckie dun. Nathalie's contract with Chuckie will end on November 2010. Oh well, maybe next time nalang. Kaysa mapunta sa kasuhan due to "Bridge of Contract" at makabayad ng multa - or worst - MA-BAN sa mga casters and agencies... we have to let go of the project.  :'(

Brushing-off the incident, Nathalie will have another magazine shoot tomorrow (Feb 9) 6PM. I got a call from the Magazine eds last Saturday evening. And what magazine? I'll let you know guys after the shoot. I'll post some behind the scene photos here at Stagemom.  ;)

Anyway, here's another photoshoot session with other models... Nathalie is the girl with the long hair... enjoy!  ;D

As I always say... Hapi-Hapi! Joy-joy!  ;D

❤εз ShE εз❤

• Samantha Aeden...my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2010, 10:50:23 am »

Wow Congrats to Nat and to you Mentor. hehe

Mommy Jazz, kahit ba sa print ads ayaw na ni Julia?
aedens mom //lb2f.lilypie.com/1EUPp8.png[/img][/url]

Jennifer Arenajo

• View Profile
    • Two Tiny Feet
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2010, 02:16:41 pm »

wow congrats purpledewberry, i seconded mommyjazz - super cute ng baby mo with a very unique name !  :)

Conrgats too to nat and sis kat !   :)

there will always be next time - ganyan din sabi ng anak ko...and she seems favoring modeling naman than vtr for tv commercials...

goodluck na lang sa ating lahat !  :-*

katgener

• Dada Jumar, Tricia, Mommy Kathleen & Nathalie
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2010, 03:51:39 pm »

Thanks Mommy Jen & aedens (She)  ;) Oo nga Jen, may next time naman diba? As long enjoy pa si Nat sa ginagawa niya, I'll always support. Pag ayaw na niya, ok lang din  ;)

Share ko lang some magazine exposures ni Nathalie.

For Growing Kids Series (2009-2010 issue)

For Total Girl (October '09) I wasn't able to past the other page kasi wala pala sa PC na to...

Hapi-hapi! Joy-joy!

Jennifer Arenajo

• View Profile
    • Two Tiny Feet
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2010, 05:16:43 pm »

hapi-hapi joy-joy talaga !

when i read the success of my co sp parents with their children, i feel proud  :)

talagang hapi-hapi joy-joy

give my hugs and kisses to nat - Tsup !

purpledewberry

• i Love LLEWELLYN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2010, 05:59:18 pm »

hi mga mummies,im actually a newbie here, have had
only 2 posts since i joined... whenever i read the stories
of other mums, i feel so happy too.it's as if i share the
joys of the other parents...

just want to share some of the photos of llewellyn that
were taken during the photo shoot for a real estate...

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 08:13:21 pm by purpledewberry »

☆♥♡unica hija☆♥♡

• Joshua - the only man constant in my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2010, 10:00:28 am »

ang galing galing at ang cute naman ng mga anak ninyo nga mommies. (mana sa mommies hehe) sana someday makasali din sa commercial si Josh ko. 
[move]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26