Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: 7th Birthday Party Preparations and Ideas  (Read 360924 times)

Rose Silva

• View Profile
Re: 7th Birthday Party Preparations and Ideas
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2018, 03:31:23 pm »

Hello! Im new here at SP. I need help po sa 7th birthday ng daughter ko this November. She doesn't want to have 7 rose and the like. Can you give me ideas on what to do? I was thinking of my daughter and her cousins to have a dance number. But aside from that, ano pa kaya ang pwede? We'll have the games and magician as well. pero i want to have some more pa sana so the guests won't be bored. help please! Thanks in advance! :)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2018, 06:25:06 pm »

Hello Mommy Rose, welcome to Parent Chat! I suggest the following:

Caricature Corner
https://www.facebook.com/ArtRoulanie-Event-Caricaturist-623409697707557/

Shower of Petals -Instead of saying their wishes and handing a rose, the kids will throw and let the petals rain over the celebrant.

Nerf War - You need a wide area (like a basketball court). . The game objective is for a team member to capture the opponentís flag. Contact I Style Events Management. http://istyleevents.com for the complete set up, kits included

Customized Calligraphy - A calligrapher in the house can customize diaries, memo pads, notebooks, cards, bags, bookmarks and other novelties with the guestís name, doodle arts, quote or whatever line the guest would like to appear on their chosen item.  Contact https://www.facebook.com/littlemsprinter

Nail Art - , Nail Art isnít only for the girls, even moms await their turn. Goth and punk designs will also get the boys interested. This and other party services and styling is offered by Party Boss.
www.facebook.com/PartyBossEvents/
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

Rose Silva

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 30, 2018, 04:56:50 pm »

As to caterers... do you still recommend Kubiertos Catering? Anyone here who had them recently?  I will appreciate any feedback I can get. Thanks in advance! :)

Raffy Sinson

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 12, 2018, 04:56:46 pm »

Well, what you could start with is the checklist of things to do. Be sure to set a date good for you and your expected guests. Next, decide on a venue.

There is a lot to prepare for when planning for a kid's party if you want to celebrate it here's a guide on what to do before, during, and after the party.

All the best!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]