Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: Sales, Promos, Freebies, Contests (non-kiddie)  (Read 133944 times)

anerba :)

• View Profile
Re: Sales, Promos, Freebies, Contests (non-kiddie)
« Reply #300 on: May 07, 2012, 10:53:21 am »

subscribing  ;D
I'm simple and loving Mom

rozzy

• Global Moderator
  • Having own family is the BEST GIFT from GOD :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 07, 2012, 01:16:17 pm »

SP has launched new contest entitled as Thank You, Mom: SP Honors Moms on Motherís Month as part of celebration of Mother's Day. You visit this link http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/mom-dad/relationships/send-a-mother-s-day-greeting-say-it-with-sp for more information. Have your entry now mga sis! :)
"It is not good for a man to live alone, I will make a helper suitable for him" Genesis 2:18

Parent Chat Community Rules

Mariel@TheLearningBasket

• View Profile
Re: Who Likes Giveaways?
« Reply #302 on: May 08, 2012, 03:06:01 pm »

mommyning

• View Profile
    • Janina Ferrer Onlineshop
« Reply #303 on: May 10, 2012, 02:01:16 pm »

Want to have a spa party to celebrate your birthday, graduation, bridal shower or any other important event? Here's your chance! And the best part is, you can get it ABSOLUTELY free!
4 Easy Steps to Win!
1. Like our Spabulous fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Spabulous.
2. Upload a photo of you and your barkada on our facebook wall and tag all the people in that picture.
3. Share this with all your facebook friends and have them like your picture on our page.
4. The photo with the most number of Facebook likes will win all the Spabulous prizes!

Rules and Guidelines:
a. Contest is open for Metro Manila residents only, 21 years old and above.
b. Entries must contain at least 5 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
c. Participants must submit only photos that they own and those with permission for use.
d. Submission period is from April 20 to May 20, 2012.
e. A notification message will be sent to the contestants informing them that their entry is valid. Entries that failed to meet various requirements and are considered invalid will also receive a message containing points for invalidity of the entry. Voting can start as soon as the photos have been approved. Last day of voting is on May 27, 2012.
f. Spabulous reserves the right to reject images that are obscene, inappropriate and does not conform to the rules and regulations of the contest mechanics. Spabulousí decision is final.
g. Only votes from Spabulous fans will be valid. Voters must like our page for vote to be counted.
h. Winner will be announced on May 31, 2012 and notified via private message.
i. The free spa party is for home service. Venue is not included.
j. The prize package is good for the number of people in your entry. It may transferable but not convertible to cash, and may be claimed from June 1, 2012 until June 30, 2012.

trisha88

• The hardest job is being a PARENT not a PRESIDENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 13, 2012, 10:56:09 am »

A mother's day contest is ongoing sa Johnson's Baby Philippines fan page. Kaya lang first 10 lang daw kukunin. =( Sana Best 10! hehe. Anyway, check niyo na lang Facebook page ng Johnson's. Question that will be answered is...

What positive trait (ugali) did you get from your mom now that you have become a mommy yourself?

The 1st TEN will win a Johnson's gift pack! Happy Mother's day!
The hardest job is not being a PRESIDENT but being a PARENT

anachanel

• View Profile
Freebies from facebook / twitter pages
« Reply #305 on: May 14, 2012, 11:04:08 am »

Hi Smart parents! :)

I don't know about your families, but in ours I help my mom out by looking at deals / promos / freebies which we could buy / join to help with household expenses even just a little bit. The thing is, when you join contests of brands / products you personally use at home, the saving you get is quite good. :)

Here is a recent one I stumbled upon by Ascof Lagundi:

"What was your best Mother's day experience ever? Join our promo and share the best Mother's day experience you've had and pwede ka na manalo ng Ascof gift pack! Go na mga mommies! :)"

Click to see the complete mechanics.

Source: Ascof Lagundi Facebook page

kurdapya101

• View Profile
Re: Freebies from facebook / twitter pages
« Reply #306 on: May 14, 2012, 11:14:49 am »

thanks sa info will check it later blocked sa office ang fb eh

Mrs. Anderson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 14, 2012, 02:05:26 pm »

Merged with existing sales/promos/freebies list
It's your contributions that matter, not the number of posts.
Please use the search tools available. We have lots of valuable inputs from the members; take time to read them.

mothadearest

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2012, 06:51:59 pm »

Just wanted to share Bounty Fresh's Chic Culinary Secrets promo!
All you have to do is upload a chicken dish that you want remade by their Chefs (one of the chefs is Chef Bruce Lim!). The photo entry with the most Votes wins for that week!

I joined because each photo entry uploaded is a raffle entry for the monthly and grand prizes! 
For June, an exclusive movie screening for you and 29 of your closest friends at the Director's Club of the SM Mall of Asia. For July, a stylish accessory from Nicole Whisenhunt. For August, two tickets to the Phantom of the Opera!

At the end of the contest, the grand prize will be raffled off to the fans whose photos have been reconstructed by our partner chefs. The Grand Prize is a 3D/2N Trip to Bella Rocca for 2!

If you want to join, here's the link to the App: https://www.facebook.com/bountyfreshchicken/app_131532850315059

Mrs. Anderson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 12, 2012, 05:42:32 pm »

Merged with existing thread for Freebies and Promos.
Please use the search tools available. We have lots of valuable inputs from the members; take time to read them.

addicted2jakey

• Jacob Cedric's Mom - That's ME!!
    • View Profile
    • Faceboook
« Reply #310 on: July 23, 2012, 02:14:33 pm »

Hi! Working Mama has an ongoing Blog Giveaway and we are their sponsor. Hope SP Moms would join:)
http://www.dickvincedorry.blogspot.com/2012/07/never-stop-learning-with.html

For other bloggers, you may contact me too :)

HappyMommyAdventures

• View Profile
    • Happy Mommy Adventures
I write about my experiences. Find out more about me and my wonderful journey through Pregnancy and Motherhood at: http://happymommyadventures.blogspot.com

MHERRKS

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 28, 2012, 04:05:27 am »

chinadoll

• "I believe in the faith that grows..."
    • View Profile
Barenaked Body Sugaring Salon 50% off promo
« Reply #313 on: August 01, 2012, 09:21:58 pm »

Happy B-day to all August Celebrants!

Come in on your birthday and enjoy 50% off on any of our services!

Special promotion on your birthday month! Valid only for one service. This promo is available only for regular customers.
Just present a valid I.D. showing your b-day on it together with your loyalty card. No Valid I.D., No Loyalty Card, No Discount.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barenaked-Body-Sugaring-Salon/190309330982947?ref=ts

Mrs. Anderson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 01, 2012, 09:57:45 pm »

Please use this thread in sharing SALES, PROMOS, and FREEBIES instead of creating new threads.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24