Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Re: Mommy Bonding Moments  (Read 8619 times)

Anne Mercado

• View Profile
    • Green Eggs & Moms
Re: Re: Mommy Bonding Moments
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 08:16:30 pm »

I would draw with my child. He seems to really like drawing kasi and at times asks me to draw all sorts of things. I'm no artist but we have tons of fun with good old paper and colored pencils.
my take on parenting: http://greeneggsandmoms.com

CallcenterMom

• View Profile
Re: Mommy Bonding Moments
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 04:44:45 pm »

Hi Mommies, I am into accessories. I have an online business.  Eto minsan ang bonding namin ng 6yo daughter ko  One day she evn surprised me with her own work.

Please read my blog.  Hope you like it!

http://intrimididaatribida.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-am-mother.html

twelvth_goddess

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 10:04:35 pm »

I'm a working mom and it's challenging to spend more time with my 19 month old during weekdays but it is possible :)

I work the midshift so I make it to a point na we eat breakfast together and we have time to play. Harutan kame sa bed or play peekaboo, sing and dance, play telephone, and the likes. Then I ask her to help me choose her outfit and prepare her bath things -- toiletries, towels, etc. Then I give her a bath tapos pinapa-nap ko sya. MWF I go to the gym before going to work so as soon as she's napping, I leave the house na. But on days that I dont work out, sinasabayan ko sya mag-nap. I really value these moments. Sarap niya tignan while sleeping.

On weekends, kame ni hubby talaga nag-aasikaso sa kanya and her yaya barely attends to her kase gusto namin kame talaga. We go to the mall and we eat out and shop. We also take her on carousel rides and she looks forward to those. Mind you, she also loves trying on clothes at the mall (shopaholic in the making).

rozzy

• Global Moderator
  • Having own family is the BEST GIFT from GOD :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 08:50:59 am »

Most of the times talaga pag bed time na we (daughter and I) read stories, sing ABCs and other educational songs, count, and read letters and numbers... Mula nung nagtwo years old sya yun mga usual naming bonding moments. Pag wala naman ako pasok, usually we play lego, barbie, puzzles, at pati videoke.
"It is not good for a man to live alone, I will make a helper suitable for him" Genesis 2:18

Parent Chat Community Rules

smart.momi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 08:50:16 am »

since i'm a working mom, sa gabi lang ang bonding namin ng daughter ko and during weekends. Pagdating ko ng house, she's all mine. Yung yaya niya na sa household tapos hands on na ako sa daughter ko. Shower during night time and reading books before we sleep yung bonding namin. During weekends naman i engaged her in groceries, cleaning the house and our kikay moments. She's my mini me:)

xoxo_mommyG

• ♛bea's mommy
    • View Profile
    • A Sprinkle of Smiles
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 11:38:29 pm »

eto bonding namin ni baby...

;D foodtrip! hahaha! yan dahilan kung bakit ako mataba... choz! pag sinusubuan ko kasi sya, sinusubuan din niya ko... sunod-sunod pa... ::)

another one is doing actions to barney songs...  :)

mariann

• enjoying motherhood to micah and iza
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2012, 08:56:56 am »

now that my kids are 5 and 8.5, we bond by:

painting together
watching movies
window shopping
playing arcade games
reading stories especially at bedtime
watching their favorite shows on tv

my eldest can now watch movies on tv, provided i am there in order to discuss scenes that she may not understand
mariann[move]

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Mommy Bonding Moments
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 12:40:16 am »

Use your child’s interests as a take-off point to get him active. Some ideas to try are listed in the chart.

Tips to Get your Child Active this Summer
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/kids/preschooler/tips-to-get-your-child-active-this-summer

rozzy

• Global Moderator
  • Having own family is the BEST GIFT from GOD :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 01:12:59 pm »

Since nagstart na mag school ang daughter ko, medyo natuwa sya mag drawing at paint. Hirap nga kasi wala naman ako skills dyan, though she has good imaginations for the images na drawing or paint niya. Then before our nap time sa hapon, kwentuhan kami about her schooling. At least kahit na wala ako sa school, still nabibigyan ko sya ng advices at reminders... :)
"It is not good for a man to live alone, I will make a helper suitable for him" Genesis 2:18

Parent Chat Community Rules

chardonnay

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 05:19:00 pm »

We bathe together ng 1.5 yr old ko :) Daily yan as I prepare for work kasi midshift naman ako. Then since ang hilig sumunod sa akin sa kitchen, I let her join in preparing our meal. Nakatayo sya sa chair then ginugulo niya yung hinihiwa kong veggies :D Lipat dito, lipat dun ;D pag tikiman na, kasali din sya.
Pages: 1 [2]