Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Poll

If you have a choice, you'd be a: (by syndyela)

Stay At Home Mom
- 23 (32.4%)
Work At Home Mom
- 36 (50.7%)
Career Woman
- 12 (16.9%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: All About Being a SAHM/WAHM  (Read 50608 times)

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: All About Being a SAHM/WAHM
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2013, 12:43:31 am »

Some choose to put their careers on hold so that they can focus on bringing up their children, while some mothers are able to successfully balance a career and family. Each mother is different because each child, each family or each situation is not the same for everyone. 
Mothers as Empowered Women

http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/mom-dad/taking-care-of-mom/mothers-as-empowered-women

momchronicles

• seafarer's wife, full time mom, part time blogger
    • View Profile
    • momchronicles.com
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2013, 05:44:50 pm »

Hi, fellow mommies! I used to be a banker who decided to give up her job to be a full time mom. How and why I came up with the decision to give up the job I so loved to stay at home and take care of my son? Here's my article.  Hope you'll find some inspiration here. :)

How I Became a Jobless Working Mom
http://momchronicles.com/how-i-became-a-jobless-working-mom

On the Other Side of the Pasture
http://momchronicles.com/on-the-other-side-of-the-pasture
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:30:35 pm by toughmom »

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2013, 11:00:04 pm »

Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

pollenchois

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2014, 11:09:01 am »

if i would have a choice, i would give up my career to be a SAHM. gusto ko ako magaalaga sa anak ko 24/7. this is my dream job, to become a SAHM. mataas ang tingin ko sa mga SAHM. pero sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, hindi lahat pwedeng maging SAHM. kung mayaman lang kami matagal na kong nagresign. until now napapaisip pa din ako. gustong gusto kong makasama baby ko all day, all night. haaay..  :-[

Angelynn

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2014, 01:29:39 pm »

WAHM for 2 years already.  Super hands-on ako kay Baby.  It's my choice not to have a yaya.  Kasi lumaki ako sa yaya and ayokong ganoon din si Baby.  Ang saya na nakikita ko first-hand mga milestones ni Baby.  And marami kaming moments together.

joanalpny

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2014, 08:08:56 pm »

Planning to be a WAHM also. Soon! Iwas na rin sa stress sa work at mga plastic na ka officemate.  ;D

thesweetmom

• a super mom living the sweetest lifestyle :)
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2014, 12:58:15 am »

i'm a work at home mom. i can say that it's mahirap pero fulfilling. you still get the same stress even if you're working outside home, lalo na kung full time naman yong job mo at home. i'd say it's all about how you manage your time din naman. kudos to all sahm and wahm out there!

Mommy Lai

• View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2015, 10:56:26 pm »

Hello, mommies!

I would like to ask the WAHMs out there for a fraction of their time to participate in my survey. This is for my thesis paper entitled, "Telecommuting: Job Opportunities for Stay-at-home Mothers in the Philippines".

I, too, was a SAHM before. I had my daughter when I was young and I had to take a break from college to take care of her. When she turned 3 I went back to finish my degree and fast forward 2 years later, I'm finally graduating. :) As a SAHM, I used to read blogs of moms who worked from home. I admired them for their passion and ability to juggle everything yet still hold it together. A part of me wanted to be like them– strong, successful, yet still a hands-on mom; while the other part of me was scared and clueless. Hence, my thesis was born.

Kindly head over to this link to answer the Telecommuting Survey: http://goo.gl/forms/UNLBkQRfZ0

I would really appreciate your responses!  :D

MrsPractical

« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2017, 12:37:34 pm »

Pano po ang pagbabayad ng tax para sa work at home mom?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]