Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30

Author Topic: All about potty training  (Read 157255 times)

Morefun

• View Profile
Re: All about potty training
« Reply #420 on: October 04, 2013, 01:14:30 pm »

Thank you mommies for your advice.  Gagawin ko yan sa baby.  She's already 2 and she is not yet trained.  Minsan she would use the potty, but this is not a regular event.  May times na gusto niya sa diapers pa rin siya wee we and pupu. 

chardonnay

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 07, 2013, 04:08:42 pm »

mukang ready na rin ang mag 2 year old girl ko. Kahapon ng umaga tinanggalan ko ng diaper then panty na lang while I prepare her stuff for bathing. Maya maya biglang kumuha ng diaper and binigay sakin. Yun pala basa na sya hehe. I might try the training pants.

Precious Mary Soriano-Sadili

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 17, 2013, 11:26:19 am »

sis, my son 2y&9months is already potty trained during daytime even naptime walang diaper. hingi lang ako ng tips pag bedtime na. kasi naka diaper pa rin sya. Ginigising nyo pa ba sila para mag wiwi?

Morefun

• View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 22, 2013, 05:35:24 pm »

I am so happy today!  Finally my daughter is using her potty na.  What I did was talk to her about using the toilet and potty as much as possible.  After about a week, I started talking to her that I will not put diaper on her anymore and that she has to tell me if she needs to pupu or wiwi.  I stopped putting her diaper and then letting her go wiwi or pupu sa house.  After awhile, she started telling me na if she needs to go wiwi or pupu. And the funny thing is, she will hold it, until she is sitting down on the toilet or the potty.  Hay, mahabang tyagaan lang especially she made a lot of mess all over the house.  Pero worth it.  Now, may diaper lang sya if we are going outside or sleeping.  Next time, dapat kahit sa sleeping maalis ko na yung diaper.  I don't know how to do that though.  :)

chelle_peachy0524

• certified full time mommy
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 26, 2013, 05:31:53 am »

joining...

i had an issue with my son.... natuto naman na sya mag pee pero ang problem ko is hindi sya nakaka poop pag walang diaper

creamypuff

• Young Momma of 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 26, 2013, 07:04:57 am »

Yung baby ko at 2 years old natuto na syang umihi at mag poop sa toilet. He doesnt want the potty ginagawa niya lang laruan :) Kaso iisa lang ang tawag niya pag wiwiwi siya or ppoop "Mommy pupu" :) Kaya di ko maidentify if magppoop siya or mag wiwi :) hehe

momhandsarefull

• View Profile
    • The Mommy Chronicles
« Reply #426 on: January 13, 2014, 07:57:11 pm »

Hi mommies!

I started potty training my daughter when she turned one. And thankfully, gamit na gamit ang potty niya. She stopped using diapers during the day until now (she's already two) but I still use diapers at night. Here's what I did:

1) Set a schedule. Every morning, as soon as she wakes up, pinapaupo ko na siya sa potty niya. This way, nasanay siya so every morning, naging routine na niya yung pag-upo sa potty. I also let her sit sa potty a few minutes after she eats or drinks milk.
2) Try to use distractions. Syempre the potty is somehing new to her so I used toys or let her sit in front of the TV while she's doing her thing.
3) Be patient. Potty training may take some time. There will be a lot of shouting, crying and "NO" during the process but eventually, the kid will learn how to use it.

Hope that helps :)

happymommey

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 15, 2015, 05:47:08 pm »

i have a daughter who just turned 2 last May she can say mama pupu or wiwi pero when she say wiwi nakalabas na pag pupu naman di lalabas pag sa potty seat siya ending mag constipate siya whats the best thing to do?

lordknight_aiz

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 07, 2015, 12:32:01 pm »

Mga sis need ba talaga ang potty trainer or pwedeng straight na sa toilet natin? Hirap kasi kung yung pang baby pa. Kami lang dalawa ng baby ko pag daytime..

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #429 on: July 08, 2015, 12:37:50 pm »

^ Maganda po kung straight sa toilet seat na, kaya lang mataas. You can get a toilet seat na pang bata na fit sa normal toilet bowl rim.
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

lordknight_aiz

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 09, 2015, 01:51:45 pm »

^ toilet seat adaptor ba yun sis? Mas okay nga sa toilet na kasi ang hassle sakin kung may sarili pa siyang potty, baka source pa ng germs kung di ko mahuhugasan agad since ako lang sa baha, no helper.

Vitos Mom

• Mommy and vito
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 11, 2015, 11:07:53 pm »

Start by removing your childs diaper and watch out for signs. Teach her how to sign potty if possible or actions that would indicate that he/ she needs to potty, it will be messy for sometime but worth the savings once your done! hehe
Juggling married life, Baby Einstein and Louis Vuitton, hardly keeping up, but worth all the headache.. :)

mommycheska

• I Love My Adorable Kids "Mat, Franco & Lucas"!
    • View Profile
    • Treasure Box Photo Booth
« Reply #432 on: August 12, 2015, 02:10:08 am »

Gone are the days when we were on the potty training stage. My kids are getting older and my youngest is now 5. When we potty trained, I just let them roam around the house but you have to have your eyes open all the time specially when it becomes quiet all of a sudden. But the key always is to be very patient in reminding and late at night, if they cry means they need to pee just help them too. :)

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 12, 2015, 07:46:23 am »

At the age of 2, my son is finally potty trained. Bitter sweet experience, it's now time to destash all his cloth diapers. Proud moment din kasi he can tell you when he wants to pee and poop.
First Time Mom to a Miracle Baby.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #434 on: October 23, 2017, 05:08:34 pm »

Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30