Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: I love being a mom because...  (Read 50137 times)

LLLA

• ♥♥♥cRazYwoRkiNgMoM♥♥♥
    • View Profile
    • lizloveslexidigiscrapbookplace
Re: I love being a mom because...
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2011, 06:48:55 am »

I love being a Mom because...

it gave meaning to my Life......  :)
♥♥♥ I just love my kids! ♥♥♥

mumzeth

• See GOD bigger than yourself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2011, 07:19:26 am »

...I learned my lessons and realize that I need to be strong and patient because I am about to bring up a wonderful child in the best way I could. I must always be ready in challenges because being a mom is a tough career but very rewarding. so i therefore conclude(science experiment :D) what I love most about being a mom is that, it taught me that I cannot surpass this without GOD. It brought me closer to GOD. 8)

napasabak ako sa english ;D. wapak! :o haha! ;D
Read John 3:16 but replace the blanks with your name..

"For GOD so loved _______ that he gave his one and only Son, so that if ________ believes in him, _______ will not perish but have eternal life."

just wanna share how much GOD loves us.. :)

momma_33

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2011, 08:24:33 am »

I love being a mom because......

It gives meaning and direction of my life. Life itself is so empty having no kids around me........

It fulfilled the person that I am..... having my most precious jewel, my daughter's! Its the best thing that ever happened to me....

mscharming

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2012, 02:02:53 pm »

because in the eyes of my child, i am his super hero  :)

1sttimemom

• inta hayati inta habibi
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2012, 01:13:13 am »

i love being a mom because i get to be whole and complete as a person. the love that i've seen in my child's eyes is priceless... :)
You know you're in a good place when you can laugh at something that would have made you mad in the past...:)

meandeangtrd

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2012, 02:36:53 pm »

I should say it's really a struggle and big responsibility but at the end of the day it's all worth it esp. when you see your little angel. I've been a fulltime mom and housewife for 7 mos.now. I decided to stop working na muna so I can take care of baby and it came to the point na talaga when I had to choose. I recently wrote an article on the Adjustments and Tips froma Working Mom to Fulltime Mom and Housewife. Here's the link and hope this enlightens you since lahat yan based sa own personal experiences ko.
  :)   :)   :)

http://meandeangtrd.blogspot.com/2012/03/adjustments-and-tips-from-working-mom.html

nikaygelo

• Motherhood is priced of God, at price no man may d
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2012, 10:17:39 am »

Being a mom is one of the most difficult and challenging jobs in the world. I LOVE being a mom because it is the proudest thing I have done, raising another human being to make a difference in this hurting world. It gives me courage to face and conquer my own fears so that I can allow her to see that no matter the difficulty, you can accomplish what you want.  :)
I Love you Nikay!![move]

ysLim

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2012, 11:17:15 am »

.. no matter how stressful your day was at work, you always come home to a hug and a kiss from a beautiful child who loves you unconditionally. kakawala ng pagod!  :)

maria juana

• blessed mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2012, 11:29:44 am »

.. no matter how stressful your day was at work, you always come home to a hug and a kiss from a beautiful child who loves you unconditionally. kakawala ng pagod!  :)

two thumbs up to that mommy!

ysLim

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2012, 12:00:54 pm »

^ thanks sis! iba talaga nagagawa ng mga babies.  :)

rozzy

• Global Moderator
  • Having own family is the BEST GIFT from GOD :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2012, 01:37:54 pm »

I love being mom because it gives me more meaning about my life. That I should take care of myself too just like taking care of my husband and daughter. That I should be motivated, patient, loving, and brave enough to go through our lives despite of difficulties and hardships. That I should be spiritually guided to enlighten not only me but my whole family.

I love being mom because God gave me special people to be with for lifetime.

God bless to all moms! :)
"It is not good for a man to live alone, I will make a helper suitable for him" Genesis 2:18

Parent Chat Community Rules

mommylovesarmil

• isuperlovemybabyboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2012, 03:24:06 pm »

I love being a mom because I know at the end of a stressful I know there is someone who is excited to see me, kiss me and yell mommy even before I enter the house. being a mom does not only gave new meaning in my life but It gave me new perspective in viewing life. I can say that I more mature and responsible now, never will I felt this unexplainable type of happiness if I never became a mom :)

ilovekendra

• my life. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2012, 06:07:05 pm »

There are so many reason why I should love being a Mom.
I got pregnant (unplanned) when I was only 21 years old, to think that I haven't graduated in college back then. It wasn't hard for me to accept it, because the father of my unborn child is my long-time boyfriend for 4yrs. We are now together for 6 years.

Ise-share ko lang ha Mommies, hope you won't find my comment so boring.

My pregnancy wasn't a shock to me, not even to my Mom not because she expected me to get pregnant in such an early age. Probably because she knows my character, na mahal ko talaga ang boyfriend ko.

My love for him is deeper as the ocean, and deeper than the love I have for my Mom. Ipinaglaban ko sya, not that its "against all odds" story, but because of a third party. I will not go into details mga Mommies, as I do not want to cry anymore reminscing those hurtful times that I'd rather be a pain in the ass for my Mom just to let the whole world know how much I love my husband.

I love being a mom because, sa liit ng batang to, walang nakagawa na patawanin at punuin ang bahay namin ng tawa ng dahil sa kanya.
It is hard to be a mom, no salary, no dayoffs, no resignation. It is a responsibility hanggang sa mamatay tayo.

I love being a mom because it taught me to think more of my daughter more than myself, even sacrificing my own happiness. Happiness in a way na, kapag pupunta k ng mall di-diretso ka kaagad sa baby/toddler section na halos lahat ng makita mo gusto mo bilhin kahit umuwi ka na barya na lang ang laman ng bulsa mo.

Basta.. ang sarap maging INA!!!
I am a MOM, and i'm proud of it!

mamacharis

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2012, 07:08:56 pm »

i love being a mom because i love DANIELA.

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2012, 07:59:13 pm »

^^ Tama...

Yung mga anak natin ang isa sa mga pinakamagandang dahilan why we love motherhood.

Makasagot lang ulit:
Motherhood gave me a deeper sense of purpose. I am not just a person trying to find my place in the sun. I am a person trying to find my place in sun and I am also a mother guiding a life I brought into this world and hoping that whatever I do, he will be proud that I am his mother.

I became a better person because I became a mother.
I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6