Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: I love being a mom because...  (Read 49926 times)

tashasabs

• 타사 ❤
    • View Profile
Re: I love being a mom because...
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2012, 01:06:42 am »

I love being a mom because to hear our kids call me "Mommy" is priceless.
Happy to be in #sabsuniverse.

CallcenterMom

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2012, 05:55:51 pm »

Sabi ng friend ko sa blog niya, being a Mother is the highest paying job in the world because the payment you get is more valuable than the highest salary there is.

That is so true.  Specially when our child is so sweet.  Just want to share something that really made my day as a MOM.  Hope you like my blog.

http://intrimididaatribida.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-am-mother.html

mommylovesarmil

• isuperlovemybabyboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2012, 03:53:48 am »

i so love being a mom because I know when I get back from work there is someone who can take away all my tiredness with just a smile :) plus even when im so mad with hubby just one kiss from my son and i became all fine :) hehe

mommy_lani

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2012, 04:16:58 am »

just newbie po here...

well for me
ilove being a mom kasi ang sarap sa puso na makitang masaya si baby kahit sa simpleng buhay lang.
ilove being a mom kasi nakakaalis ng pagod paguwi mo si baby kapag nakita ka na sa pinto whetever he is doing ititigil niya just to go to you...sasalubungin ka,kisses and hug you. Well hindi ka titigilan kung hindi mo sya kakargahin
ilove being a mom kasi i learned to be more sensitive of myself take care not just for my own self but aslo for them.
I need to be always healthy para safe si baby
ilove being a mom kasi ang sarap sarap talaga maging mom!thankd GOD for letting me feel this...for letting me blessed with a loving baby boy and a honest and loving husband

danel_em

« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2012, 04:51:50 pm »

i love being a mom because my salary is more than what im working for hehe

mylittlegabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2012, 05:23:23 pm »

i love being a mom - because it is priceless when I feel that my baby replicate the love and care I am giving him even through his small actions and ways...I always cry when my baby looks at me as if he understand every feeling and emotions I have...I really believe that they are angels given to us by GOD...may magic sila na sila lang ang nakakaalam ng tricks...heheh!

I love being a mom because I love the feeling of being needed by your child...you know you need to do this, you need to undergo with this situation, you need to sacrifice because someone is depending on you...

I love being a mom because this is the epitome of unconditional love, how you are giving love without expecting anything in return...

I love being a mom because this what made me appreciate my own mother more...how as if the time will flash back on every experience I'm having with my baby to those experience my mom had with me and my siblings..

yeah mahirap pala talaga but yes, super rewarding ang lahat!  ;)

rozzy

• Global Moderator
  • Having own family is the BEST GIFT from GOD :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2012, 06:28:50 pm »

I love being a mom because I have the reason to be strong and to smile everyday. I have my daughter who is so sweet and loving. And a husband who is kind, loving, and understanding.

I love being a mom because I feel greatest love not only from my family but from God who help and guide me everyday.
"It is not good for a man to live alone, I will make a helper suitable for him" Genesis 2:18

Parent Chat Community Rules

mommyMidya

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2012, 08:41:15 pm »

I Love being a mon because God shows me his kindness and grace by giving me one of my greatest gift, my son. And I was given a chance to experience the miracle called life. Hanggang ngyon, pag tinitignan ko yung baby ko, di ako makapaniwala na nanggaling siya sakin.

KVsmommy

• Living a full life as a WAHMmy. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2012, 10:18:54 pm »

I love being a Mom because she's my ray of sunshine, my constant reminder that God had blessed me with His own little angel, and that He continues to bless me through her every single day.

She has made me a better person, and never ceases to show me how I can be even better. :) Walang stress, walang pagod, walang problema na di ko kakayanin for her. <3

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2013, 01:30:49 am »

The 5 Best Videos about Motherhood
click image

MommyniAddie

• A proud Mom and a happy Wife :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2013, 05:37:44 pm »

I love being a mom because it is a constant reminder for me na not everyone is blessed to be one...Loving every minute of it :)
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.

~ Martin Luther ~

tiny_yabbi

• i wouldn't be here if i didnt ♥ u
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2013, 05:32:29 am »

I love being a mom because i feel like i have my kids as my siblings and i enjoy it so much because they give me reason to be happy everyday..

liams mom

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2013, 03:59:44 pm »

I love being a mom because...

Even though sa maghapon e hindi maiwasan na mapagalitan natin ang babies natin, at night, before they sleep, tayo pa rin mommies ang gusto nilang makatabi at makayakap sa pagtulog.

Mayroong nagseselos pag naglalambing si hubby, hindi papayag na malalamangan siya ng daddy niya pagdating sa hugs at kisses. Kailangan siya ang panalo sa pagkiss at pag hug sa'tin.

:)
lga

smart.momi

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2013, 04:27:01 pm »

I love being a mom because...

It makes me a better person. It releases positive energy within me and it makes me share it to others.
I love being a mom because it is a very fulfilled responsibility and imagine na its in my hand how to raise a kid who would make a difference in the world.
It makes be not to fear anything and anybody.
It makes become unselfish.
It makes me the best i can be:)

momchronicles

• seafarer's wife, full time mom, part time blogger
    • View Profile
    • momchronicles.com
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2013, 12:42:13 pm »

Because motherhood is the most challenging yet most rewarding job of all.

Please visit my mom blog http://www.momchronicles.com for inspiring motherhood posts. Thanks :)

Here's one of my posts about motherhood:

http://momchronicles.com/how-i-became-a-jobless-working-mom
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6