Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: child support or " sustento "  (Read 84362 times)

white tiger

• ♫♪♫♫♪
    • View Profile
Re: child support or " sustento "
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2014, 03:17:47 pm »

Hi! The amount depends upon several factors, i.e. the capacity of the person from whom you are asking support; the needs of the child.    :)
Nothing can bring you peace but yourself... :)

J0

• Choose life! Contraceptives kill babies and women!
    • View Profile
    • Parenting, Education, Travel, Safety, Photography and Emergency/Disaster Preparedness
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2014, 12:27:35 am »

"R.A. 9262: Anti-VAWC

Under R.A. 9262 Section G, Point 8, you may file for a protection order directing the father to provide child support. Under what is known as salary garnishing, the protection order may stipulate a percentage of the income or salary be withheld by the employer and automatically remitted to the woman.

Both the respondent (the one who is supposed to give child support) and the employer may be charged with contempt of court if they fail to comply or if they delay remittance.

Do take note that if he moves to another company; you will have to make this arrangement again with his new employer. "

from What solo mothers should be told instead
http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/53668-solo-mothers-law

The Salary Garnishing is the most helpful of all items in the article. I'll try to read more on the law and all related ones. I'd like to find our if there's anything about also helping the solo mother with the emotional distress that she experienced with the failed relationship.

Kailangan may kasulatan na sinasabi ng tatay na anak niya ang bata. Kadalasan, sa birth certificate (na official document) may pinipirmahan don.  Kung di siya pumirma rito at di gamit ng bata ang apeliyido niya...pwedeng gumawa ng kasulatan na pirmado ng tatay...at siguro kailangan lang ipanotaryo (Notary Public). 

Source:
http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/jurisprudence/2010/march2010/181258.htm

"ART. 172. The filiation of legitimate children is established by any of the following:
(1) The record of birth appearing in the civil register or a final judgment; or (2) An admission of legitimate filiation in a public document or a private handwritten instrument and signed by the parent concerned."

"The relevant provisions of the Family Code[9] that treat of the right to support are Articles 194 to 196, thus: Article 194. Support compromises everything indispensable for sustenance, dwelling, clothing, medical attendance, education and transportation, in keeping with the financial capacity of the family.

The education of the person entitled to be supported referred to in the preceding paragraph shall include his schooling or training for some profession, trade or vocation, even beyond the age of majority. Transportation shall include expenses in going to and from school, or to and from place of work.

Article 195. Subject to the provisions of the succeeding articles, the following are obliged to support each other to the whole extent set forth in the preceding article:
4. Parents and their illegitimate children and the legitimate andillegitimate children of the latter"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:31:41 am by J0 »

shelly ohhh!!

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2014, 03:44:10 pm »

Hi mommies pwede po ba mag ask? hiwalay na kami kcni sd.. nagsu sustento sya pero gatas at diaper lang binibigay niya? pwede ba ako complaint regarding dun? eh kc 2 na babies ko eh.. tapos nung kinonfront ko sya dito na magfi file ako ng complaint wala daw syang pake.. kung pino problema ko daw pagkaen ng anak ko bibilhin niya daw pero hindi daw sya magbibigay ng pera. ang kapal talaga ng mukha palibhasa gahaman sa pera!
wala akong trabaho kaya gusto ko masecured yung needs ng mga babies ko CONSISTENTLY!

Gusto ko sana yung idea na idededuct nalang sa salary niya para atleast mabibili ko lahat ng needs ng mga babies ko.. sya kc tinitipid niya pa yung pagbili ng gatas imbis na lata karton karton n lang binibili niya ngayon. kanino po ba ako pwedeng lumapit? :(
I've tried and failed at many things in life but i will never stop giving 100% at being the BEST MOM i can be .. :)

J0

• Choose life! Contraceptives kill babies and women!
    • View Profile
    • Parenting, Education, Travel, Safety, Photography and Emergency/Disaster Preparedness
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2014, 01:42:54 pm »

Hi Mommy shelly ohhh!!

Simulan mo muna sa Barangay level.  Gumawa ka ng pormal na reklamo (complaint letter) at ilagay mo ang lahat ng gusto mong sabihin.  Tapos huming ka ng tulong sa Lupong Tagapamayapa ng Barangay para mag-usap kayo at magkaroon ng kasunduan.  May kaso siya sa Violence Against Women and Children kung di niya tutuparin ang obligasyon niya.

ilovemheng

• View Profile
Child Support
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2014, 07:36:39 pm »

Hi Mommies I am just new here..  Need ko lang po ng advice I am a Single Mom of 2 kids and now 8 months preggo, yung daddy ng kids iniwan na kami at ngpakasal na last May 26,2014 sa iba at preggo din ng 4 months.. Now I filed a cse against him for Violence of RA 9262.. kc gusto ko talaga maka kuha yung child support niya sa mga anak ko, worst humaharang yung asawa niya sa sustento at ayaw.na.may communication kami. Take note elementary teacher yung girl. I want to know po kc if how many weeks bago maka receive ng subpoena? baka kc naka anak na ko wala pa din hearing.. I tried to txt him and ask kung willing pang magbigay pero wala na talaga response. Pls help and advice po..

ilovemheng

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2014, 08:47:41 pm »

hi po.. nag file na po ko last June 3, 2014 ng kaso sa tatay ng mga anak ko for violatio against RA 9262.. my idea po ba kayo kung paano ang process non? or ilang months bago maglabas bg subpoena? :-\

Mommy ni KC

• View Profile
Financial Support
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2014, 05:40:16 pm »

Hello mommies!

I got some issue here. Just like the usual single moms have. Im not Married with the SEA MONSTER. He's got another child from the other woman. Lately i found out they're living together i guess (They're not Married also). And the support he's giving to my daughter is getting smaller than he usually does. Im just worried time might come that he will never give a cent to my child. The question is..

Can i file a complaint regarding Financial Support?

Any comments are highly appreciate. I really need your help!

TIA

two_angels'_mom

• View Profile
Re: Financial Support
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2014, 05:17:42 pm »

hi sis! acknowledged ba si baby sa busy? i mean nag-sign si ex sa busy ni baby? if yes, yes you can file a complaint..a case actually..hope this helps ;)

Mommy ni KC

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2014, 10:24:55 am »

Hi and thanks for responding Mommy two_angels'_mom

No! there is no sign of him in KC's B'C since he was not around when i gave birth.And KC is using my last name not his.Though we talked about it before that he wants to change KC's LN to his since he is the father. Im still having a second thought! actually my mind is rumbling what to do.

Thnx!

ynaffitluane

• Wife to a Civil Engineer and Hands-On mom to Nate♥
    • View Profile
    • Pampaganda Atbp
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2014, 10:33:46 am »

Hi Mommy!

Kung di ako nagkakamali dapat nasa daddy ang last name or atleast the father has acknowledged the child before you can actually file a complaint and ask for financial support. Might as well check with a lawyer or practitioner.  ;D

gheng

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2014, 05:58:44 pm »

ang pagkakaalam ko mommy, if si daddy hasn't acknowledged the child o hindi siya pumirma sa busy ni baby. mahina yung grounds mo to file a case for financial support.

though of course if you consulted a lawyer/practitioner, maghahanap sila ng ibang grounds para sa case na ganito.

Mommy ni KC

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2014, 01:41:27 pm »

Thank you so much sisters for all your responses. I will take note all of these.

two_angels'_mom

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2014, 07:10:24 pm »

mas mahirap kasi sis pag hindi acknowledged si baby yun anak ko din ganyan hindi nagsign si sd kaya hindi ko din mafilean ng case kasi mas marami ang process..need pa kasi iprove na sya nga talaga ang ama kasi nga hindi siya nakapirma sa busy bago makapagfile ng case for child support..pero pag gusto di ba kahit mahirap pwede  ;) ang lagay makakaligtas na lang sila sa obligasyon kahit tayo naghihirap..ako nga din nagdadalawang isip na at gusto ko na mgfile..

Mommy ni KC

• View Profile
Demand Child Suppot for not married parents
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2016, 11:35:31 am »

Hello Mommies

Just want to seek advice specially for the single moms here kung meron ba tayong karapatan na mag demand ng child support kahit di kayo kasal at di dala ni baby LN ng daddy? And saan at kanino dapat lumapit sa mga ganitong situation?

TIA po!

;)

sweetlove

• View Profile
Re: Demand Child Suppot for not married parents
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2016, 08:38:49 pm »

Hi sis same po tayo single perņ sustentado po ang baby ko..till now 8 years old na siya.yup may karapatan ang Bata na humingi ng sustento kahit di niya eto ka apelyedo.can I ask where is the father of your baby
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7