Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: What I learned today  (Read 31582 times)

chococream

• without you life is without meaning baby
    • View Profile
    • Online Store
Re: What I learned today
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2012, 03:13:23 pm »

i learned today that I have been spanking my toddler way too often. and the more she is getting very bad.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2013, 10:47:55 am »

I have this friend who always open her problems to me specially about her marriage. All she does is talk but woudn't take any of my advice. In other words, she does all the talking when we meet na OK lang with me, at least may mahingahan siya ng problems niya. In the long run, ako rin nase-stress na.
It occured to me, ganun din siguro si God sa atin. Kung puro tayo dasal ng dasal (doing the talking) pero hindi naman tayo nakikinig by listening to the priest's or pastor's sermon at church and studying the bible, one way communication lang ang nangyayari. How can we expect our prayers to be effective?

Tama sabi ni teacher ko noon sa Sunday school. Read your bible, pray everyday!
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

momVeh

• wife, mother of Bea
    • View Profile
    • babyveh
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2013, 10:53:18 pm »

lesson learned today ->Communication - the Key to a Good Marriage
Effective communication means verbalizing needs and listening carefully.
It can't be stated often enough.If you don't have a healthy way of expressing your thoughts and emotions to each other, of speaking and being heard, then everything else will ultimately crumble.
In order to have a successful marriage you have to make yourself an expert in communication.You have to try to understand what your partner is saying on a simple level as well as try to analyze the underlying message or desire.
It is important to hear what your spouse is really saying, but it is also important for the other side to give clues.

TELL YOUR PARTNER WHAT YOU WANT
DON'T RELY ON INTUITION
LISTEN TO YOUR PARTNER.

sarap mag-share ;)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2018, 12:00:16 pm »

“You really need somebody who’ll be able to fix things"
"I don’t want [my son] to be pressured that he has to be an honor student. I’m not pressuring him to be the best."
"Don't be so hard on yourself. "
“It is not normal for a child to sit for long periods of time.”
“no gadget day.”

This and other wisdom from celeb moms and dads on 10 Pieces of Celebrity Parenting Advice You Will Find Useful

https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parenting/real-parenting/10-celebs-who-doled-out-practical-parenting-advice-in-2017-a00026-20171227-lfrm

Post a question about this topic or share your experience. 
Login or register to join this and other discussions! Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:18:31 pm by Mommyjazz »
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]