Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29

Author Topic: Ask me! [Part 3]  (Read 23932 times)

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
Re: Ask me! [Part 3]
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2011, 10:01:49 am »

Kahit sino pwede sumali. :D
@Insensitive, mabuti nag-join ka. Kami nagsasagutan ni marnie eh.

Q: Sinong mas mahaba ang pasencya, ikaw o ang partner mo?

A: AKO!!! My husband is so mainitin ang ulo. Mabuti na lang likas akong pasensyosa kaya hindi kami nag-ca-clash ng husband ko. Yun nga lang, dahil madali siya magalit, madalas din siya mag-sorry kaya I know na whatever he says, he doesn't entirely mean it. It is his "testosterone" speaking. :D

Sabe nga ng sister ko, idol daw niya ako sa pagiging patient.

Q: Do you believe in this saying "Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you."
I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

momskie Jane

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2011, 12:18:50 pm »

Q: Do you believe in this saying "Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you."

A: Yes, yes, yes. Kasi para sa akin, mother ang pinaka-first and foremost closest female figure ng lalaki as they grow, (with an exception sa mga iba ang nag-aruga like lolas or aunts) and wife ang second. In other words, the husband will unconsciously see the wife as the mirror of his mother. If the man grew hating his mother, then there is a huge probability that he will directly or indirectly hate his wife too. Kasi naka-instill na at the back of his mind unpleasant ideas about his mother which is a female just like his wife. Ganito equation ko, Mother=female; wife=female, ergo, mother=wife. Ang gulo yata ng explanation ko. =)

Q: Do you believe that a person's birth order has a huge effect on his/her romantic relationship?

magilas

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2011, 03:21:32 pm »

Q: Do you believe that a person's birth order has a huge effect on his/her romantic relationship?

A: Yes, since you carry the general traits of your birth order. for me, i'm the eldest, so most of the time, gusto ko ako nasusunod, palautos and parating nangangaral, kahit older by a year  sa kin my hubby. my hubby is nearer the bunso so ok lang sa kanya  ::)  ;) most of the time lang naman ha!
may i add na rin na mas pasensyoso din sya sa kin.

Q: What's the most relaxing thing both hubby/partner and you do together during weekends that you really look forward to during the weekday? 

Mommy France

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2011, 04:00:12 pm »

Q: What's the most relaxing thing both hubby/partner and you do together during weekends that you really look forward to during the weekday? 

A: We both look forward to 3 things.
1. Fri-date - We go out every friday. We drink actually :) Dun kasi kami nakakapag-usap ng plans namen as a couple. Reminisce how far we've come and relax na rin kasi dun kami sa di matao. Kapag di kami makalabas, sa house kami umiinom.
2. Saturday dinner. My husband loves to cook so relaxing para sa kanya ang cooking and relaxing for me kasi siya ang bahala sa food and ako nakakapag-ayos ayos ng bahay. Nababawasan yung tasks ko.
3. Sunday Afternoon movie marathon. Husband ko bahala dito. Siya yung gumagawa ng line up ng movies. May pang family, may action pero pagdating sa movie ko (chick flick or kaya naman yung foreign movies) matutulog na siya at yung anak namen. Ok lang basta we cuddle while we watch.

Q: Same QS

Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

yhamsloveŽ

• I'm a Certified SP (Sisterly-Packaged) Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2011, 12:42:42 am »

A: Nahihiya akong sagutin... eh! he he!

Seriously speaking, isa lang: manood rin ng tv/dvd. gusto ko kase yung feeling na nakaakbay siya sa akin tapos nakapatong yung legs ko sa hita niya... sinusulit ko na kase 1 week kong pagpapantasyahan yun.  ;D

Q: How do you handle sarcasm? Do you fight back or ignore the same?
yhamslove  

fegloria1954

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2011, 04:31:08 pm »

Q: How do you handle sarcasm? Do you fight back or ignore the same?

I let the sarcasm pass by like the wind.
That is what I do now.

Q: How do you handle sarcasm if it is from your husband, and it is deliberate?

Mommy France

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2011, 05:36:08 pm »

Q: How do you handle sarcasm if it is from your husband, and it is deliberate?

A: Mahirap to Mommy Fe ha..  pero my husband already uttered a few lines na in our 3 years of marriage.

Pero same like Mommy Fe, I don't take it against my husband. For your husband to use sarcasm to point out a few things about you doesn't mean that he hates you. I take it as a sign that he knows me well enough (provided that i see the point) or that he wants me to improve (when I don't) but he cannot tell me directly because he doesn't have the heart to do so.

Q: How would you know if a man really likes you or just wants to sleep with you?

yhamsloveŽ

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2011, 09:29:03 am »

Q: How would you know if a man really likes you or just wants to sleep with you?

A: If a man really likes you, he will respect you, he will not take advantage of you and he will not give in to temptation especially if he knew that it is not yet the right time to "sleep together".

Kung sabagay.. sleep lang naman eh! he he JOKE;D

Q: Magbigay ka ng naging advantage at disadvantage sa iyo ng Facebook.  ;)
yhamslove  

♥maarte♥

• ♥scarletbeauty♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2011, 03:02:26 pm »

Q: Magbigay ka ng naging advantage at disadvantage sa iyo ng Facebook.  ;)

A: Advantage - I got to see my cousins kahit sampung libong milya ang layo naman sa isa't isa.
    Disadvantage - i have to filter the thoughts that i wanna share.

Q: What would you do if your EX LOVER change his "preference" in terms of love? Say, he/she becomes gay or lesbian.
"love dies when the tongue starts to lie, when the ♥ begins to bleed and the soul pleads for silence."

♫☼Tine-Tine☼♫

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2011, 01:49:25 am »

Q: What would you do if your EX LOVER change his "preference" in terms of love? Say, he/she becomes gay or lesbian.

A. I will tell him na I did not regret that i have loved you before.....tutal highschool pa tayo nun! Pero ngayon....girl mas maganda ka pa sa akin!! Anong brand ng foundation mo? hahaha.... :)

Q. What will you do if you discover that your husband has another woman and a child?
Live life to the fullest

Mariel Arun

• A happy wife runs a happy home :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2011, 08:45:47 pm »

Q. What will you do if you discover that your husband has another woman and a child?

A: I would have to 'alienate' myself for at least three days baka kasi ano pa magawa ko to both of them, it'll give me time to take hold of myself and think things clearly.

Q: Would you trust a person close to you who has offended you many times with the same mistake?
Create happy memories with our kids, its one of the things we'll leave with them, their happy childhood :)

Mommy France

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2011, 08:53:20 pm »

Q: Would you trust a person close to you who has offended you many times with the same mistake?

No. Madali ako mawalan ng tiwala eh. Hanggang 2 lang siguro pero kung multiple times na eh ayoko na.
Malamang wala na akong tiwala, pero kung mahal ko yung tao na yun, dadarating siguro ako sa point na ide-deny ko sa sarili ko na hindi na siya magbabago.

Q: Ano ang flaw mo?

yhamsloveŽ

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2011, 08:46:35 am »

^Sis okay lang ba ako ulit? Baka magsawa ka na eh..  :(

Q: Ano ang flaw mo?

A. Madali akong magtiwala. Pero ngayon nama-manage ko na paunti-unti. Thank you, Lord!

Q. Sabi nila, you cannot please everybody. How do you deal with those people who do not find you pleasing, and worse, nag-iiwan pa ng hindi magandang remark? Do you think they are still worth befriending?

yhamslove  

marimar

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2011, 09:18:56 am »

Q. Sabi nila, you cannot please everybody. How do you deal with those people who do not find you pleasing, and worse, nag-iiwan pa ng hindi magandang remark? Do you think they are still worth befriending?

A. I assess myself baka there is something wrong with me.
    I assess/ask others if lahat ba ng kilala ko or majority ay ganun ang tingin saken. If not naman, baka ang taong   who does not find me pleasing ang may problema, then dedma na lang siya..
   About not good remark?I take this as a challenge to prove that his remark is wrong.
  Befriending that person? Be civil na lang lalo na kung officemate siya or kapitbahay or everyday mo siya  nakikita..

Q. What is it that you want to improve in yourself, if there is any?

just_memom

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2011, 09:29:49 am »

Q. What is it that you want to improve in yourself, if there is any?

A: Siguro minsan i tend to be nega as in negative. Pero since sobrang positive si hubby then medyo nababalance out na haha also i learned how to look at the more positive side of everything since magkasama kami ni hubby.

Q: Anong pipiliin mo simpleng buhay dito sa pinas kasama parents & siblings mo or magarang buhay sa ibang bansa kasama ang asawa at anak mo?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29