Parent Chat

• November 21, 2018, 11:38:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Parent Chat is Smart Parenting's online forum where you can ask and share parenting tips with the SP Community.Login to Smart Parenting to gain full access to Parent Chat and enjoy membership perks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Share your Organic products?  (Read 31047 times)

mommy darling

• View Profile
Share your Organic products?
« on: August 29, 2010, 03:23:46 pm »

Hi mommies :) i'm thinking of switching into organic products. can you please share brand/name, where to find and of course its used.

*organic products can be for home, beauty, baby (most importantly)..etc

Read it on Smart Parenting.
How to Make Sure What You're Giving Your Child Is Truly Organic

Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/health/your-kids-health/how-to-make-sure-what-you-re-giving-your-child-is-truly-organic-adv-con

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Login to reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 12:08:23 am by Mommy Jazz »
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  ~Rajneesh

mumchelle

• View Profile
Re: Share your Organic products?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 04:02:55 pm »

Hi kobie's mom, the brand of my organic products is Human Nature.
I'm a dealer. you can check the products soORGANIC.multiply.com

My kids use the Kids Organic Shampoo & Bodywash.
Ako naman, yung tomato & lemongrass facial wash & toner, black rice facial scrub, organic feminine wash, aloevera & lemongrass nourishing shampoo and peppermint conditioner, peppermint lipbalm. at ang number 1 na ginagamit namin ng family ko, ay ang Citronella bug spray (insect repellent), para iwas dengue. :)
soORGANIC

ea_brea

• don't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling
    • View Profile
    • La Mer de Reve
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 03:50:38 pm »

for home care products you can try messy bessy. :) I also use human nature, highly recommended!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 07:26:41 pm by ea_brea »

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 04:08:41 pm »

I use messy bessy sa house. :)

Pero sa toiletries, I use Human Nature products.
(Make up remover, shampoo soap - kahit sa son ko).

Feminine wash ko is from Z.E.N.

All bought from ECHOstore in Serendra. Minsan buy din ako sa Sesou in Market Market.
I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

churva!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 04:51:57 pm »

my baby uses Giga Baby Balm, and Earth and Me Cold and Flu Rub.
i have tried using Human Heart Nature shampoos, okay naman sya for me nabawasan yung falling hair ko.

ecosupermom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 07:02:26 pm »

hi kobie's mum!

i have been using human heart nature products since I got pregnant and they're all good =)

you can check their website here: http://www.humanheartnature.com/main.html

other than hhn products, im using dickinson's witchhazel toner. i bought it at Healthy Options. There are a lot of organic products there. You might want to check the store.

mommy darling

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 06:40:53 am »

to all
thank you so much! every replies you've made is much appreciated :) actually, first thing na super hinahanap ko talaga is yung organic na insect/roach killer or repellent, madami kasi kami dogs sa house so bawal yung mga baygon at raid.

second is yung mga item na pwede kay baby...according sa nababasa ko at yung iba sinabi niyo na din - meron HHN, messy bessy, giga, ilog maria. tapos may nababasa ako na bgone/bioneem...ngayon sa dami ng nababasa ko di ko na alam ano bibilhin or itry ko. ano ba effective at sa tingin niyo dear mommies e kelangan ng baby ko once lumabas na siya :)

@ mumchelle
thank you sis :) actually there are HHN products that i wanted to try..especially the famous "sunflower oil". i'll get to you soon :)

@ea_brea
actually i find HHN interesting sis, kasi ang dami ko nababasa na good reviews here :) regarding messy bessy, anong product nila ang gamit mo? ang popular kasi na nababasa ko is yung parang sanitizer nila e...handy nanny ata yun..

@Mommy France
sis anong messy bessy prod ang gamit mo? tyaka oo nga may nabasa ako na meron sila store sa serendra..kaso nung pumunta ako nung sunday night bigla umulan e maglalakad sana ako from highstreet to serendra (kasi 38 weeks na ako, pero mataas pa si baby)

@churva!
hello sis..i am currently using yung insect repellent ng giga..pero feeling ko hindi effective  :(

@ecosupermom
wow..i'm really getting good reviews on HHN. thank you :)
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  ~Rajneesh

chizbunmom

• Chizbun, Cali and Cassie!
    • View Profile
    • Just Me!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 07:07:09 am »

Human nature is one brand I use.. Kakahoard ko lang ng supplies from my friend hehe

*Goat's milk and cocoa butter hand and body lotion in strawberry, mango and guava scents
*Sugarcane hand sanitizer in strawberry, pineapple and mandarin scents
*All Natural aloe vera and chamomile feminine wash
*Super fruits and black rice exfoliating facial scrub
*Kids Shampoo and Body wash in watermelon and banana scents
*Kid's Aloe vera and chamomile body wash

I also use Cyleina Organic soaps.
*Black pearl
*Shea Butter

Plus may nakita pa ko sa tiangge na Z.E.N. I bought soaps din and body butter.
*White tea anti-oxidant soap
*Lavender relaxing soap
*Skin Defense body butter (for stretchmarks etc)
*Coffee foot scrub soap

Try to check my friend's cousin's blog and shop http://issasarza.com/ and http://www.spaingredients.info/. She makes perfect souvenirs as well using the organic products she and her husband sell. :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 07:11:59 am by chizbunmom »

[move]

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 08:42:39 am »

@Mommy France
sis anong messy bessy prod ang gamit mo? tyaka oo nga may nabasa ako na meron sila store sa serendra..kaso nung pumunta ako nung sunday night bigla umulan e maglalakad sana ako from highstreet to serendra (kasi 38 weeks na ako, pero mataas pa si baby)

I use the disinfenctant spray. Kailangan kasi ng panlinis sa tables and laruan ng anak ko.

Tapos I also use the Linen spray kasi gusto ko talaga mabango yung kama. HIndi ko kasi ginagamitan ng fab con ang mga linens namen.

Meron silang anti-roach spray. Check mo sa website nila.
http://www.messybessy.com/Messy_Bessy/Our_Products.html

I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

mumchelle

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 09:09:45 am »

@churva!
hello sis..i am currently using yung insect repellent ng giga..pero feeling ko hindi effective  :(

Sis, try mo yung human nature Citronella bug spray. Since ginamit ng kids ko yun, hindi na sila kagatin ng mga lamok. not like before nung off lotion pa gamit nila, kahit gano kadalas sa pag apply meron at meron pa rin kagat. =)

check out my site: soORGANIC.multiply.com

Thanks.
soORGANIC

DeeCee

• Mothers make Miracles
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 11:42:47 am »

I once used HumanNature Body Butter MANGO Scent - Cocoa Butter & Goat's Milk. It smelled exactly like mango though hindi ganun katagal yung scent. Nonetheless I loved it.  ;)
[move]

follow me at tumblr and i'll follow back ☺
http://ninjamommaunleashed.tumblr

churva!

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 11:54:03 am »

@churva!

Sis, try mo yung human nature Citronella bug spray. Since ginamit ng kids ko yun, hindi na sila kagatin ng mga lamok. not like before nung off lotion pa gamit nila, kahit gano kadalas sa pag apply meron at meron pa rin kagat. =)

check out my site: soORGANIC.multiply.com

Thanks.

ohh i tried human heart nature na din, i did not like it e :( sorry. i use J&J Anti Mosquito Clear Lotion as insect repellant.
ayoko din yung scent ng Giga, nagka migraine ako dun.

mom_of_julia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 12:37:16 pm »

bynature handmade soap (Fair Geranium) for me, taz sa anak ko Baby Blue naman.  Tapos Baby Salve.

I tried yung shampoo sa nang HHN, kaso kailangan yata may conditioner din kasi parang naningas buhok ko.. sa baby ko tried ko yung chamomile shampoo, ang bango.

Insect repellant, I have Burt Bee's

mumchelle

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 02:17:35 pm »

sure, no problem.  :)
soORGANIC

ea_brea

• don't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling
    • View Profile
    • La Mer de Reve
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 04:54:47 pm »

Meron silang anti-roach spray. Check mo sa website nila.
http://www.messybessy.com/Messy_Bessy/Our_Products.html
[/quote]

I also use their anti-roach spray. a little expensive yung products ng messybessy but at least you know they're safe. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5