Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: about baby's middle name  (Read 12099 times)

passion

• View Profile
Re: about baby's middle name
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 07:38:56 pm »

hala!  ngayon ko lang nalaman ang ganito? 12 yrs old na daughter ko,  ganito pala....anyway no plan to change her name or ipa-adopt sya sa hubby to be incase...iniisip ko kasi na paano kung ako unang madedo??? eh gusto ko sa parent ko sya or sa side ko sya mapunta...madami dami na rin akong naipon sa kanya like insurance, time deposit, etc....  napanood ko kasi sa cable na madami case pinapatay partner nila coz of insurance and other claims...sinecure ko na sya...maging tan** man ako ulit sa lalaking napili ko  hehe :)

sweet&spice

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2013, 08:24:53 pm »

sis, your child is 12 yo na, at least nearing 18. by 18 she is considered to be an adult already, and could manage her affairs. as to your question that you would want her to be at your side, in case of your early demise, pwede naman ngayon pa lang, you can make any written bilin, whether notarized or not, stating that in case something happens to you, that your parents/other relative/friend will be the executor/administrator of the properties left to your child, para madali rin mag-claim ng benefits and insurance for a minor child. hope that helps.

super off-topic. haha.
When happiness is at the horizon, seize it, call out to it. Claim and decide that it's yours!

mommyallora

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2013, 07:58:36 pm »

Same situation here... I'm not sure but I was told n pwede pala gamitin ni baby kahit middle name ng parents ko just in case hinde iallow sa City Hall na gamitin ni baby yung middle name ko. Kung true nga un, nanghihinayang ako na late ko nalaman yun eh di sana somehow my "complete name" talaga yung son ko... :(

ganun? bat sabi hindi daw pwede if hindi daw include yung pangalan ng parents mo sa birth certificate.same situation pala

sweet&spice

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2013, 07:45:02 am »

^ my baby's birth certificate, has my surname and middle name. of course, the difference is, i am the registered mom, and the father's name -- not applicable.  ::)

even sa passport, wala naman naging problema, they carried my baby's name, the same as the one on his birth certificate: chosen firstname + my middle name + my surname.  8)
When happiness is at the horizon, seize it, call out to it. Claim and decide that it's yours!
Pages: 1 2 [3]