Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: vitamins for 7yrs old up  (Read 5189 times)

sweetpumpkin

• View Profile
vitamins for 7yrs old up
« on: November 02, 2012, 01:19:54 pm »

hi mommies...i'm just wondering kung meron bang vitamins for kids ages 7 and up na hindi syrup? pwede na ba sa kanila ang tablet o capsule? pls advise..thanks

charryestrada

• View Profile
multivitamins
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 11:46:05 pm »

hi everyone,i am a mother of two and i would like to ask for your suggestions on what multivitamins i can give to my kids especially to my son, who is now 11 years old but is kinda short compared to his classmates.plus i would also wanna know if there is a multivitamins that also has vit.c to also prevent them from having cough and colds.Thanks and god bless

Erica18

• View Profile
Re: vitamins for 7yrs old up
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 08:12:32 am »

Hi mommies, you can ask your pediatricians about this, just want to share this multivitamins that my pedia prescribed for my daughter. It's VITALL multivitamin, I'm giving it to my 4years old, for about 3months already and I can really see the difference, she's not a picky eater anymore, we noticed that she really gained weight and become taller, since our problem was she was small than an ordinary 4 years old (VITALL Multivitamins Syrup for 1-12years old). According to my pedia, and  VITALL Nutritional Fact  it has Chlorella Growth Factor that enhance growth, Centella Asiatica and taurine for memory enhancement and VItamin C and Zinc that keeps kids healthy. Actually, it's also very cost effective for me, because prior to that multivitamins,I used to buy 3 multivitamins but when it was recommended to me, for only 290pesos for 250ml, I got the 3 benefits for my daughter.

nathanie

• View Profile
Re: vitamins for 7yrs old up
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 11:08:03 pm »

Usanimals Chewable tablet for kids 2-12 years old... :) multivitamins :)