Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: My baby died when he was only 22 days old. I only saw him ..dead...  (Read 35970 times)

anhing

• View Profile
Re: My baby died when he was only 22 days old. I only saw him ..dead...
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2010, 06:37:25 am »

Sis, i want to hug you really really tight...

You and your family are included in my prayers.. Stay strong sis. We are with you in this fight!

God bless...

xhingpie

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2010, 08:23:36 am »

Sis ameerstouch, alam ko yang hospital na sinasabi mo, malapit lang yan sa amin. I don't know what to say kasi naninikip pa rin dibdib ko dahil sa treatment nila sa inyo ni baby. Haaaaaaaaaaay (hingang malalim) baka ako naman ang maospital. I'm hugging you super tight sis.

m3aJp8

♥maarte♥

• ♥scarletbeauty♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2010, 08:52:39 am »

so sad.. can't even say anything... but for the meantime, mga mommies, group hug tayo for ameerstouch, she needs lots of hugssss.... >>♥<<

sis ameerstouch, i'm praying for you.  :'(
"love dies when the tongue starts to lie, when the ♥ begins to bleed and the soul pleads for silence."

MommyJammy

• Disco Disco Good Good \(^o^)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2010, 09:13:53 am »

that story made me cry, i can never imagine what you're going through right now. But please, don't lose your faith in God. I know you can get through this experience, you're a strong woman, i know you are.

Hugs for you.

smurf

• Every child is God's gift; we must treasure them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2010, 12:36:51 pm »

while reading & after finished reading this story it seems something wants to blown out of me hindi man skin nangyari pero sobra sakit at napakalalim. im sure your angel is already in peace with God he will always be at your side hindi man physical mo siya mahahawakan pero ang ugnayan niyo dalawa bilang ina't anak ay hindi mapuputol.....
just like all mommies says; stop blaming yourself....it's totally not your fault there is always a reason why things happened. i know it will take years before the pain heal but of course we can never forget such thing as loved of a mother to their child but you have to move on you still have 2 children they need you.......sis, my PRAYERS is with you and to your loving angel.....try your best to recover not only for yourself but for those who needs your love & affection.......your 2 children, mom & partner.

im sure your baby gurdian angel would be very happy to see you full of life & smiling again one day.........God Bless......

ameerstouch

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2010, 11:29:18 pm »

@ mommy ni gwen: I have never stop praying to him silently about it. Siya lang nakak alam yun real story and feeling about it.
Yun 4 and 5 year old kids ko mga anak ko from my previous relationship and yun 3rd ko si Ameer anak ko with my current partner. We were very excited about that pregnancy and Ameer being born kaya it was very hard for us when it happened that way and he died. Lumapit ako sa DOH, hanggang ngayon wala pa update. Tumatawag ako sa kanila, laging wala pa.I'm going to try CHR.Thank you mommy. Take care of your pregnancy. Exciting na yan..6 months na. God Bless you.

@ joluessi:
It is true, I find comfort in him...but peace is hard to find since it troubles me on and on. Thank you mommy.

@ ☆♥♡unica hija☆♥♡: *sigh* It's hard mommy. Ang hirap grabe.Sabik na sabik ako sa kanya. Sobrang sabik na sabik. Ang hirap isipin. Ang hirap tanggapin na di ko na siya mahahawakan. Al I ever wanted as a little girl was to be a mother. To have children. To have a family. Now I have found a man who accepts my other kids as his own, who loves and cares for them everyday, who does more managing of the house than I do, who my kids love so much and calls daddy kasi they never met their real dad (my eldest doesn't remember him kasi baby pa siya last time he saw him and yun second son ko, baby pa siya when nag hiwalay kami ng dad nila), and we had a chance to have a baby and wanted to make everthing whole and perfect by getting married soon, nawala pa un blessing namin yun munting wish namin. It's hard for me, kasi naging single mom ako and eto lang naman gusto ko. A family.

@ neondust : Kakayanin ko kahit mahirap. there are times malakas loob ko pero there are times I just want to give in.

@ honey-ecclaire : heart breaking mommy ... sa akin life breaking .... thank you po.

@ anhing : Thank You very much

@ xhingpie  : Yes... Don't worry too much. Ingatan mo din sarili mo. Yes, kilala din hospital na yan in the area. Pero the treatment depends on the status ng patient I guess ...

@ ♥maarte♥ : Thank You very much.... I find true comfort here with you guys.

@ MommyJammy
: Being a single mother had made me tough person pero loosing my child broke me apart.

@ smurf  : mommy, thank you very much. I still try to pull myslef together, get myself back on track. Minsan I would try to get myself to start plucking my eyebrows kaso nawawalan ako ng gana, I'd try to clean the room ,pero when I'd see my baby's urn ... i just sit down and forget the room. It's like I've stopped caring. Pero my kids... I haven't stopped managing them but my partner manages them more than I do now. Natutlala ako kasi ako. I know my partner needs me too...pero he doesn't like to talk about what happened kasi alam niya iiyak ako, but when he does that I don't know how he feels kaya parang alone ako. My mom is a different topic =) Pero I just wish I'd dream of him tonight again. I miss him.   

sweetlorry

• View Profile
    • Cavite Premier Estates: Your personal Real Estates Agent
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 11:02:22 pm »

Ok lang yun mommy ameerstouch. at least ikaw u've taken na the steps para mas mabilis yung pg heal. siguro kaya d pa kaya ng mom mo i open yun kc d pa niya kaya. kc siguro iniisip din niya na baka hindi mo pa din kaya pagusapan yun. pero kung makikita k niya na ur getting up and moving on, magiging ok na din sya. in time baka ok na din sa kanya na pg usapan yung nangyari sa baby mo and yung bad experience nyo with that hospital. mas madali kc yung healing process kapag nailalabas mo esp yung mga sama ng loob. its good to know mommy na you're getting better and better. i wish you and your family all the best. ;D
Everyday is a new experience.

ameerstouch

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2010, 04:24:35 pm »

@ sweetlorry : I had to do something before I lost my sanity. Pag nangyari yun kawawa lang mga anak ko. It's been really tough for our family lalo na ngayon, we think mom might be sick again. I feel na may problem siya and it's not just the lumps near her breasts. I think mom doesn't want it to be tougher on me lalo na unti unti bumagbagsak na mga responsibilities dito sa house sa akin since they are getting older. And she didn't want to tell me about those lumps kasi mag woworry nanaman ako. It has been a tough year.... a tough experience in life. pero I try really hard to make myself believe na this is just a phase, a test from God or a punishment for not keeping my faith in him. I don't know pero I will know in the long run. For now, I'm still working on ways. I should get an update from DOH next week. And kung walang nangyari (since doctors stick up for themselves/each other anyways) I'm heading off to CHR and then to court. I try as much as possible to be humane and hush hush with complaining about the hospital by going to DOH pero kung wala din I need another option. Siguro kaya DOH lang linapit ko at first kasi I knew I wasn't ready to keep talking and talking about it with people pero if I keep quiet forever nothing is going to happen. I know alot of people have been reading this and I am glad. Maybe many have their own judgements to make about me as a mother and I respect that pero I'm glad many mothers have read this to know how painful it has been, how hard it is to be without means, for fathers to understand their wives more and care for their preganancy, for soon to be moms to be aware and take pre caution about their preganancies, and for those working as nurses and the like to understand that their job demands human care and understanding regardless of status. Hospitals are a business too that I know but as hospitals they also carry the responsibility to be as human as possible, for doctors to know their patients well and talk to them honestly. Without that patients would not trust the doctors or the hospitals and their busioness would be nowhere. My mistake was to be very stingy about checkup fees and lab fees, and so I went to affordable doctors and labs thinking it was ok since many others went there. But I knew my preganancies were difficult and yet I choose them. I should have listened to my instincts and seen someone else altough pricey but was credible to care for me. My mistake was to be intimidated by that hopsital, the staff, Doctors, nurses and their process. No longer will I be intimidated. I know I have the right to speak out against them.
So Rueben Cortez ( the man who said he was the President of Antipolo Medical Hospital ) , when you rang me up, mocked me, spoke with haste and made me feel like crap, spoke to my partner insisting that I was not the one who wrote those complaint letters insiuating that I was not educated or capable of putting that letter together, insisted that according to your doctors that I " seemed not to be interested with my baby while he was alive", wanetd us to go to that hospital to talka nd when I insisted on bringing a lawyer you said you would call us back to schedule but never called back again, you Rueben Cortez, really hurt me, degraded me, and yet after months of waiting for a response from you and your hospital denied to shed any light, giving no interest to my compliant and yet your staff calls me up demanding that you be paid? How dare you! That woman who called us up knew nothing and when she was told that there was a comkplaint filed against your hospital against us, she was in a hurry to put down the phone. Stop making money out of people who go to your hospital. Stop harrassing me when you cannot even call me back.

Mga mommies, kung alam niyo lang yung rage burning inside of me, kung alam niyo lang yun gigil whenever I remember his words. I was cleaning my files on the pc when I came across a notepad with the name "Rueben Cortez". I suddenly recalled typing his name there because I was online when he called me and the phone is just on the computer table. Now with a name to link that call I am more motivated to take steps forward not just a step but two.

Thank you for those who comforted me, listened to me, prayed for me, stood by me kahit sa ganitong paraan, I am very thankful to God for the blessing he gave through this site.         

iloveSAB

• happyMOMMA ♥ :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2010, 10:08:35 am »

aww,  :( it was indeed a sad story.. im sorry sis.

i really wanted to say something , sis , but i couldnt find the right words to say. i felt sad about what happened. as a mother , i would have done the same thing. please bear in mind that you have done everything for your baby, that you are a good mother. its just that some people are heartless, all they think of is the money, they don't understand your financial situation. LAHAT NG TAO DADAAN SA GANITONG PROBLEMA ryt?

i  know our words aint enough to erase the pain that you are going through, but i know mommy , hindi man ngayon makakayanan mo lahat yan. we'll pray for you and your family . always remember that god is with you. he sees the pain that you and your family had experience, and i know he will help you  para makabangon after that storm.

:-*
a SMILE is truly the only MAKE-UP, a WOMAN needs :)

Errych

• Global Moderator
  • Watch.Wait.Time will unfold & fulfill its purpose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2010, 03:36:29 am »

Galit ako sa mga hospital and hospital personnels na walang malasakit sa kapwa nila. we experience the same scenario with my grandmother. I think we should put a stop on this and start acting now. Ang sarap isumbong sa Imbestigador or Tulfo (or other related programs like this).  >:(

My prayers are with you and your family sis ameerstouch.

I love_dadilove7503

• I love my Family
    • View Profile
    • http://lb1f.lilypie.com/7rWEp8.png
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2010, 06:27:00 am »

Sis be brave and have faith with God, reading this thread I know that someday you will be able to move on kahit alam ko na sobrang sakit nito.. at that time na sinugod ka sa ospital nasa house na din ako for bed rest since malapit na din due ko.. and yung anak mo ay ka bday ng anak ng friend ko.. kasinglaki na sana sya ng baby ko ngayun..

Di ka man mabigyan ng hustisya dito alam nating lahat na yung mga tao na yun na mukang pera ay masusunog sa hell.. they will not go to heaven for doing that bad thing to you and your child..

I am praying na sana soon maka move on, siguro nga isang way para maka move on ka is to have another baby..

Mahigpit na yakap para sayo!

adaengkantada

• speak out even if your voice is breaking
    • View Profile
    • Halo-Halong Kalamay
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2010, 01:39:57 pm »

sis, nakakagalit ito. I suggest punta ka sa isang organization that helps women, like Gabriela. hinid ko alam kung naghahandle sila ng ganitong cases pero at least my support group ka doon.

tama, ireklamo mo sila.
If you like online contests, earning opps and great deals, please LIKE my page!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Halo-Halong-Kalamay/104953612931886?sk=wall][img]http://mangovpn.com/hil

mommygracy

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2010, 02:26:15 pm »

Sis, let me just share this to you... "God doesn't promise us a life of sunshine that's free from troubles and disappointment but HE assures us that when we go through the storms of life, HE will keep a watchful eye over every single one of us."

God Bless you and your family.

mystydew

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2010, 08:00:28 pm »

naiyak ako sa kuwento mo sis, may mga hospitals talaga na ganito, nakakalungkot pero eto yung sitwasyon sa pinas. pray ka lang sis, sana karmahin sila sa ginagawa nila sa kapwa nila..hayyyy

mizpah_karylle

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2011, 04:33:57 pm »

mommy, i had just read your story and i felt goose bumps. lots of hugs for you. i will pray that you'll have peace of mind and that you'll always be guided by God. i know that your baby is now an angel and by God's side.
i am definitely speechless, i can't find the words to comfort you, i feel the pain you experienced and i know it is so much more. may you find justice.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6