Parent Chat

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Anong feeling ng first glimpse sa baby mo?  (Read 26050 times)

chinadoll

• "I believe in the faith that grows..."
    • View Profile
Anong feeling ng first glimpse sa baby mo?
« on: October 21, 2010, 10:09:48 am »

Hi Mommies!
Just a quick Mommy survey for those who have the time:

*Did you feel an immediate bond with your baby, or did it take a little while for you to connect?

* How did you feel when you saw your baby for the first time?

* Did you feel a bond with your baby before he/she was born? If so, how did you feel about him/her?

* What is the best advice you can give to a first time mom?
 :)

Mod's note:
I Am All My Baby Wants Right Now. Let Me Be Selfish and Have This Moment

Read about it on Smart Parenting. Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parenting/real-parenting/selfish-mom-baby-a1740-20180816?ref=parentchat

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
Login or register  to Smart Parenting to post a reply on this thread. Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update. Join this and other topic discussions now! Know your perks!

This month's hot topic:
How do you prepare your child for flu season? Ask a question or offer your tips here:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php?topic=114728.0
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:46:09 pm by Mommy Jazz »

churva!

• View Profile
Re: Mommy Survey
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 10:26:39 am »

*Did you feel an immediate bond with your baby, or did it take a little while for you to connect?

yes. the moment i laid eyes on her and the first time i held her from the nursery. she held on tightly to my finger :)

i had tears in my eyes. i never thought something so beautiful and so fragile can come out of me haha!

* Did you feel a bond with your baby before he/she was born? If so, how did you feel about him/her?
yes! hubby and i would talk to her and she would respond by moving around or kicking so hard. in one instance, she kicked so hard that she managed to topple the head phones i placed on my tummy which was playing music for her

talk to your husband, get all the help you can get,  and sleep when the baby sleeps :)

insensitive

• i didn't know i was capable of feeling so much...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 10:33:03 am »

Just a quick Mommy survey for those who have the time:

--oO naman po,.pagkabigay pa lang ng nurse sken kay baby alam ko na may konek na sya sken kasi sa akin sya nanggaling :) lalo na at breastfeed sya

--Super super happy, feeling ko i am the luckiest woman in the whole universe having my angel

--Oo naman po,.kasi nakikinig sya sken everytime she kicks, she behaves naman

--always follow your instincts, humingi ng advise sa may mga experience na :)

ainge88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 10:33:11 am »

hi mommy!

1. nope, it took me a while.. about a month actually.. nung una parang i was just doing the routine.. need to take care, need to feed him kasi sakin siya umasa eh.. after a while, i wanted to take care of him na.. kahit may ibang pwedeng mag alaga. before kami maka connect i was feeling a bit depressed, i was thinking my life was over. it's now reduced to changing diapers, feeding, burping 24/7, tapos what was the reward? pag laki naman nito for sure babastusin ako nito blah blah haha nakakaguilty but yea, i felt it. All that's changed now. now he is my world and I am his :)

2. i was in awe. how could a little person like this grow in my belly. haha when i heard him cry for the first time, i cried too pero biglang pinigilan ko nahiya ako sa mga tao. hahaha

3. before he was born? i kinda thought he understood what i was feeling even before he was out.. haha i liked talking to him, singing to him (kahit sintonado)

4. best advice? kahut new mom ka, you will know how to take care of your baby.. :)

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 10:35:55 am »

Yes. I never held a baby as fragile as my son before I gave birth but with him, it all came natural. It's as if I can read him. I feel him. :)

Overjoyed. Relieved to see he is healthy.

Yes, I did. Whenever my husband is at US during my pregnancy, I'd tell Miggy to tell his dad to call me because I miss. Hindi lalampas yung isang oras at tatawag nga naman yung asawa ko. it's as if we're connected and bonded as a family.

Take each day as a learning experience. Motherhood is so overwhelming and nobody prepares us for this wonderful change. Read and read and never hesitate to ask.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 10:37:50 am by Mommy France »
I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

smurf

• Every child is God's gift; we must treasure them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 10:46:59 am »

-> yes, the moment i knew i have baby in my tummy every single seconds passed by our connection ti each other is getting stronger.
-> there is no exactly words how to described my happiness; it was really very deep.
-> the same answer in the 1st question....for us of hubby she's a special gift that no can take away from us will give lifetime happiness.
-> not only to the 1st time moms but to all the mommies lets do the best out of it.......we should be proud because we can give the love & care to our children without any condition/expectations in return.......

- Mommy Jo -

• blessed and happy! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 10:55:04 am »

the first time i saw our little xian,love at first sight.instant bonding talaga. there is an intense attachment since 9 months namin sya inexpect and we're all excited to finally meet him. nung pinakita sya saken, i was in awe. mixed emotions. i never cried during that moment (maybe because i was too exhausted and drowsy after i gave birth) basta unexplainable yung feeling na sobrang saya  :)

super happy! very thankful na finally everything is ok and he is super healthy and cute.dun nag-sink in na finally mommy na talaga ko and liable for my little angel's life from that moment. :)

Yes, from Day 1 na nalaman namin na pregnant na ko,nagstart na dun yung feeling. i guess other mommies can relate to this.instant emotional attachment talaga especially on my 2nd and 3rd trimester since that's the time that i was able to feel his movements.i talk to him especially before matulog. tatawag si hubby para lang ipadinig ko voice niya kay baby kase during my pregnancy he's out of the country. nasa tyan pa lang, andun na yung feeling na family na talaga kami :)

for the first time moms, first,welcome to mommyhood,the most rewarding and fulfilling job in the world.enjoy each moment lang,don't be afraid to try new things different from what you've been used to before because the feeling of being with your kid,priceless talaga.Just want to share one of my fave lines I read in a book "Being a parent means the world to you, even on the bad days. To me, this is what motherhood/parenthood is all about, the good, the bad and the ugly and yes, you will put things off, but in the end itíll all be worth the ride"  ;)

chinadoll

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 11:23:33 am »

Thanks to all the Mommies who participated!

It was an undescribable and unforgettable feeling for me. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. The memory is still so fresh to me.

I felt magical. Whatta miracle! Thank you Lord!~

Yes, I was so excited to hold him in my arms and to nurture that instanct connection and unexplainable and immeasurable overflowing love in my heart.

Enjoy the journey. It is definitely life changing but worth every second. I have never been the same and it is the best feeling in the world! Treasure every moment because we can never go back.

TineNiItoy

• I am Ross's mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 11:24:54 am »

-I felt that mother-son special bond immediately.  When I saw him, I was starstruck.  I told myself "This is my boy, my precious little angel, the one i have been taking care of for 9months".  His pediatrician was saying "Ang puti-puti ng anak mo tin".  I was smiling although I was so drowsy.  He was the best thing my eyes had seen so far.  And when I kissed him, I couldn't explain the feeling overflowing in me.

-Na-carried away ako, meron palang ganitong tanong, eh nasabi ko na sa first question.  Kindly go back na lang hehe... ;D

-  Yes I did.  I usually feel it when I talk to him and he answers back with a kick.  I believe that it's his way of answering me.  And I'm happy about it, I feel that we understand each other even when he is inside me.

- BREASTFEED.  It's the best bonding moment of you and your baby.  No one else can do this for him.

Enjoying motherhood...

Mlabable

• View Profile
Re: Mommy-Baby Survey
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 12:36:17 am »

Did you feel an immediate bond with your baby, or did it take a little while for you to connect?
Indescribable feeling, the moment na nilagay sa chest ko si baby after ko siya mailabas, sa delivery room pa lang kami noon di ko maexplain kahit groggy at di ko siya masyado maaninag parang gusto kung umiyak pero wala akong luha nasabi ko lang sa kanya "baby ko"..

How did you feel when you saw your baby for the first time?
Super happy and excited, after ko manganak the next day pa pala pwede i-room in si baby.. So kinukulit ng husband ko yung mga nurses kung anong oras dadalhin sa room sa sobrang excited namin.. Nung room in niya laki ko siya kiss at inaamoy.. Hehe
Then when we got home na parang nag-iba yung feeling ko parang na-depressed ako siguro post partum not that ayaw ko kay baby parang nagkaraon lang ako ng takot as a mother, nagwoworried ako kay baby na sana maalagaan ko siyang mabuti.

Did you feel a bond with your baby before he/she was born? If so, how did you feel about him/her?
Yup, I always talk to him and lagi siyang respond, active baby kasi siya sa tummy pa lang..
What is the best advice you can give to a first time mom?
Wag papa-depress. Take care of your baby. Get help from your mom or MIL and research online on how you can take care of your baby. Join SP, it helps a lot also..
Farrell and Hamir, My Precious Sons

You have been an inspiration, and will always will be.
You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
Your life has given me something I will never, ever lose.
I will do anything for your sake, because you are my precious.

.Pretty.In.Purple.

• Lucky And Blessed To Have A Wonderful Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 01:48:55 am »

Oh yes! Definitely I did... Sa hospital pa lang sobrang naiyak na ako sa tuwa when I saw her, finally out... I whispered to her the words, "Thank you!"... Then she smiled at me... She's too precious that I can't find words to describe how I felt that time...

'Twas priceless seeing her and hearing her cry the first time... I had cameras inside the delivery room but I felt unconscious na nung nailabas ko baby ko,,, not even thinking how I would look like while photos were being taken...

Most of the time I talk to her and sing her songs nung nasa tiyan ko pa siya... And she's very malikot kaya I know she's enjoying it... I also read books for her whenever I have free time... Kaya siguro eto,,, andaldal ngayon baby ko... Everytime she moves inside of me I feel really excited wanting her out the soonest...

PATIENCE... A looooot of patience for first time moms... Hmm,,, of course,,, ENJOY being one... time flies so fast that sa sobrang pag-eenjoy ko sa company ng baby ko,,, hindi ko namalayan 1 year old na pala siya... I woke up one day preparing for her 1st birthday... Ang bilis nila lumaki... And ALWAYS STAY PRETTY... Hindi po porke't may baby na eh mapapabayaan na sarili,,, you can still pamper yourself in your own simple ways...

chinadoll

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2010, 01:11:05 am »

True! Always put lipstick, have a haircut regularly, & pedi and ofcourse smile! ;)

mamtsikoy

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 01:14:09 am »

--> Yes for both of my kids.  The moment i saw and held them they recognized my voice and held on to mommy tightly.

--> I cried.  The feeling is so undescribable.  I never thought that I would be able to experience such miracle.

--> I knew from the start that our bond is strong.  Everytime I talk to them they will respond and by that alone I knew that they both can understand mommy.

--> Dont be afraid of the challenges of parenthood.  It requires a lot of patience and understanding but it molds you in the process.

reeseysmomy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2010, 06:50:01 am »

*Did you feel an immediate bond with your baby, or did it take a little while for you to connect? for me, it took us awhile,para kasing di pa kaagad nag sink in na may bb na ako,:)

wow, she is so pretty!parang naghanap kaagad ako ng angle,na may similarity kami.
di pa eh,it took us few weeks
Just try to enjoy every minute of it, i know its quite challenging, pero just bear in mind,that he won't be a baby forever.

eaglesoar28

• View Profile
Anong feeling ng first glimpse sa baby mo?
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 11:45:59 am »

Hi mommies out there!
Please share your feeling or the first thing that comes to your mind when you first saw your baby after delivery.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6