Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: Missed period? Spotting? Am I pregnant? What are the signs?  (Read 443896 times)

Lilypad

• View Profile
Re: Missed period? Spotting? Am I pregnant? What are the signs?
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2014, 02:26:47 pm »

Oo nga sis eh. Bumili nga ako yesterday ng pang early pregnancy test kit, the one that comes in a pink box. 99% accurate daw tsaka mas sensitive, so we'll see ano result. Until now I experience the same symptoms after 10 days of my period, which is strange and has never happened before.

I did some research btw and learned that false negative is more common pala kaysa false positive. I didn't know about this at all :).

Hubby and I decided to have a baby nung May lang naman. We are still not actively trying pa so if mag negative talaga, accept ko naman. It's just so frustrating lang na nag negative ako sa test but my body says otherwise. Nakakaloka :)

vmjanne

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 10, 2014, 07:58:53 pm »

I never tested positive sa mga otc pts. I have to get a transvaginal ultrasound to confirm if I was pregnant or not. As early as 3 weeks we learned I was pregnant, pero I was spotting minsan hindi nga spotting parang normal menstruation na. And I was experiencing the ''lihi'' stage already pero minsan wala talagang implanted. this time around meron na :)

hope you all the best sis!

Lilypad

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2014, 08:01:15 am »

Thank you sis! You gave me hope that I'm not making this up and it's not all in my head :). I just want to know lang talaga so I can plan for it. I read sa isang forum na this one woman went in for a check up coz she was sure na preggo sya but her doctor told her that she wasn't pregnant and refused to do a blood test on her to confirm kasi nga nagka period sya. She joined the military and nag train. Hinimatay sya during training and was brought to the hospital. 3 months pregnant na raw pala sya so they sent her home :(

I don't want that to happen to me. I've stopped drinking coffee for almost a month since I started experiencing symptoms. And I miss my coffee :( :) . I read it's best to take a test using first morning urine daw. Is it true?

vmjanne

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2014, 09:51:45 pm »

yep, morning urine is more potent with HCG content to check for pregnancy hormones. Pero sis sa akin wala talaga kahit faint two lines sa pt even after we confirmed sa ultrasound na may implantation na ako. I had ultrasound ng Feb 29 then we have to do it again ng April. Pero nun Feb pa lang I was adviced to take care of myself, no heavy lifting and OB treated me na pregnant na ako.

I stopped taking the test na rin after 2nd UTZ nung april kasi confirmed na may heartbeat and everything. Kahit sabihin 99% accurate yun pt.. ako ata un 1% na hindi na dedetect.. haha ;)

Lilypad

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2014, 01:48:13 pm »

Talaga sis? Ang strange ano. I took a test and it's still negative. Ang weird talaga. If I'm not preggo eh bakit halos lahat ng pregnancy symptoms na e-experience ko? Just this morning, sobrang nahilo ako and very tired kahit kakagising ko lang. I had to go back to sleep for another 2hrs. D naman ako ganito ka antukin last month. Tapos an hour ago I had muscle cramps like there's a big ball of gas sa puson ko :( pero hindi sya masakit. Para lang may nangyayari sa loob na d ko ma explain.

What can I expect if I go visit an ob? What are the tests that they perform? I'll schedule for a visit next week na lang talaga to confirm.

Lilypad

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2014, 05:38:57 pm »

Just when I dismissed the possibility of being preggo, nag spot ako last night. Very light lang sya on my undie and there wasn't even any on the tissue when I wiped. Then I woke up this morning very a wet feeling. When I went to the bathroom to check, as in ang daming milky white discharge. Tagos sa shorts and covered the entire front talaga. I was shocked coz this never happened before, and I read that milkly white discharge is a sign of pregnancy daw. This afternoon meron ulit but hindi sya masyadong marami. I'm so confused :( . And the discharge is milkly white talaga and doesn't have any smell. Any thoughts?

lakwatsa

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2014, 03:39:01 pm »

ay sis pacheck up ka na sa OB mo to check. mas ok if request ka ng ultrasound para makita talaga kung ano nangyayari sa matres mo. :)

tokiee06

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 14, 2014, 04:34:04 pm »

Hi mommies! I'm taking Micropil plus for almost 6 months now, and for the very 1st time I forgot to take 1 placebo/inactive pill. So I took the pill kinabukasan as soon as I remembered it. That time, I was having my PMS na. Sumasakit na puson ko. Then after 1 or 2 days, nagkaron nako. That was last month, JUNE 2014. THere was no contact that time since I have my period. Then after maybe some days, nagcontact kami. Though withdrawal, I'm still not sure with that. Hehe. So ngayon, I'm experiencing dizziness, sakit ng ulo, feeling bloated once in a while. Could I possibly be pregnant? Wala pa ko period kasi sa last week pa ng JULY ang next ko dapat. What's your opinion regarding this?
To add po pala, nagPT ako, twice, tanghali, parehong NEGATIVE.

Lilypad

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2014, 06:25:02 pm »

What should I expect when I go to the ob for a check up? It's ny first time so ayoko kong ma surprise baka mag panic ako hehe. Sabi ng pregnant friend ko milky white discharge is another pregnancy symptom daw and it's best to wait until my next period if darating ba raw or hindi before pa check sa ob. Ang confusing naman :)

zavrilline

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 27, 2014, 02:29:18 pm »

eto po ang period ko for the last few mo.
Nov 17,2013
dec 16, 2013
jan.12 2014
feb 10
march 8
apr.7
may3
may 31
june 27
then may nangyre po smen ng bf ko nung july 5, july 13, at july 16. then hanggang ngayon po, di pa po ako ngkakaron. pang 30 days n po after nung first last menstruation ko. buntis po ba ako? withdrawal lang po kami. thank you po :-*

J0

• Choose life! Contraceptives kill babies and women!
    • View Profile
    • Parenting, Education, Travel, Safety, Photography and Emergency/Disaster Preparedness
« Reply #190 on: July 28, 2014, 03:36:21 pm »

Hi zavrilline,

I am assuming that the dates you provided are the first days of your menstruation period.  So, ano nang balita?  Nagkaroon ka na ba kahapon? July 27?  Ang longest cycle mo kasi ay 30 days.  Kung wala pa, don't worry.  Within range pa rin naman.  The Cycle Length for many women is 26 to 32 days.  Longer cycles could reach up to 42 days.

Salamat sa pagshare mo ha.  I also read your Private Message but decided to reply here first. Dahil sa pagtatanong mo, nakagawa ako ng Cycle Days Calculator.  Mas magiging accurate na ang pag-compute ko ngayon. Before this, mano-mano akong nagbibilang sa calendar.

Last Menstruation Period: June 27, 2014

Shortest Cycle: 26 Days, Est. Next Mens: Wed, Jul 23, 2014
Longest Cycle: 30 Days, Est. Next Mens: Sun, Jul 27, 2014

Estimated Next Menstruation Period: Wed, Jul 23, 2014 to Sun, Jul 27, 2014

Dates of first days of Mens.
Nov 17, 2013 to Dec 15, 2013...29 Days Cycle
Dec 16, 2013 to Jan 11, 2014...27 Days Cycle
Jan 12, 2014 to Feb 9, 2014...29 Days Cycle
Feb 10, 2014 to Mar 7, 2014...26 Days Cycle
Mar 8, 2014 to Apr 6, 2014...30 Days Cycle
Apr 7, 2014 to May 2, 2014...26Days Cycle
May 3, 2014 to May 30, 2014...28Days Cycle
May 31, 2014 to Jun 26, 2014...27Days Cycle
Jun 27, 2014 ...

Jul 5, 9, and 13 ...Intercourse

Highly Fertile ka noong July 5 to 13.  Pwede kang nabuntis.

Wala pa ring extensive at conclusive research na nagagawa para masabing effective and Withdrawal.

Also, high risk of acquiring Diseases and Sexually Transmitted Infections.  Intimate acts (skin to skin contact and exposure to body fluids) or engaging in sex...exposes women to health risks, from those that may require hospitalization or serious treatment...like Hepatitis B, TB, severe UTI,  Vulva/Vaginal/Cervical Infections...to the embarrassing...like Gonorrhea, Genital herpes, Syphilis...to deadly ones...like HPV/Cervical Cancer and HIV/AIDS.

Your partner is not morally and not legally bound to you.  You are not married and living with this person on a daily and permanent basis...meaning, di mo alam ang medical history, hygiene practices at iba pang mahalagang bagay tungkol sa kaniya. Kung magkasakit ka, hindi ka niya dependent sa health insurance niya...baka di pa niya panagutan ang pagkakasakit mo.

Panira ng relasyon ang sex kung BF-GF pa lang.  Mapo-focus na lang sa sex (lalo na kaming mga lalaki).  Mas maraming aspeto ng pakikipag-relasyon ang di made-develop...like self-sacrifice, faithfulness, responsibility and family-orientation.

Kaming mga lalaki, mas lower ang risk namin to diseases and infections...particularly on the sexual level...kasi less ang  surface area ng skin namin na moist at prone to bacteria, parasites, and viruses.

Finally, you deserve to be honored...with a marital vow from a real man with genuine respect and solid conviction...the one who will love you for everything that you are...including your faults and imperfections.

zavrilline

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2014, 03:13:58 am »

@JO
hello po. ngayon ko lang po nabasa to. nakakatuwa naman po.. nagkaron na po ako nung July 28 :) stress po kasi ako sa school.. after po nun na na overwhelm naman  po ako kaya di po ako ndelay.. kasi po.. ikksal na kami ng fiance ko next year. ala pa po sana kming balak mgbaby. after po nung tinanong ko, di na po kami umulit kht ngkksama pa po kami.. kasi po gusto ko po sana mttunan muna yung cycle ko.. gusto ko sanang malinawan. kgaya po ngyon, august.24 po yung 1st day ko, given the facts po about my cycle, last month po July 28 ako ngkaron, kelan po kaya kami puwede ng fiance ko w/o contraceptives or what? salamat poooo.

ennanicole_

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2014, 08:31:50 am »

Hi. Newbie here.
Need ko po ng help and advice mga sis. Lage ako nagbabasa dito. And Im scared kasi may problem dn ako na incounter na parang kagaya sa problem ko. Last period ko po is august 1 nag do kame ni hubby is august 29 or 30. And nagcum po sya as in sa loob ko. Then delay na po ako. Inaasahan ko na magkakaron ako by sept 1. So delay na po ako. Then by sept 6 nag PT na
Ko negative naman po. Pero hanggang ngaun wala padin po ako. 9 days na kong wala. Ni hinde naman ako nakakaramdam ng some symptoms na magkakaron na ko like sumasaket ang puson. Yung mga ganun wala ko nafefeel. Plss help me naman po. Nakakaramdam ako ngaun ng ihi po ako ng ihi. Lakas ko po kumaen. Nananinibago ako sa sarili ko. Tsaka tamad na tamad ako. Feeling ko lang ba to or what. Plss help me po. Thanks

mhiles16

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2014, 02:15:53 pm »

Hi sis you need to go sa oby mo and discuss it to her. Baka kasi may hormone imbalance ka lang kaya hindi ka nagkakaroon.

ennanicole_

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2014, 02:58:25 pm »

Hi po. Ask ko lang po if anong cycle ko. Eto po mga natatandaan kong last mens ko. July4 po tas next is august 1 tas eto pong month ng september nung 18 ako nagkaron. Ang gulo po. Hinde ko macompute kung kelan ako fertile or what.. aun po. Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19