Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: toddler not responding to name and other symptoms  (Read 61445 times)

Mommy_MM

• It's hard to be a working Mom
    • View Profile
Re: toddler not responding to name and other symptoms
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2015, 11:56:23 pm »

Hi Mommy,

There is a very helpful link I can share with you, I just read it now kasi my sister is also worried sa anak niyang 2.5 y.o. so kahit medyo matagal ko nang hindi ginagawa, nag open na naman ako ng mga autism articles etc..

Sis, you can try this:

http://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/diagnosis/screen-your-child

I hope it helps.
She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along. ♥  ~Margaret Culkin Banning

mommy_owlz

• life goes on....
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2015, 06:08:59 am »

my instinct was right. my son was diagnosed with ASD last week.

purplemommy17

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2015, 07:44:05 am »

my instinct was right. my son was diagnosed with ASD last week.

Hi sis! How are you? God is with us. I also have the same dilemma with my 20 month old son. I see some signs of autism. Ngayon naghahanap na ako ng dev ped for a diagnosis. Everyday pag naiisip ko na baka yun nga nga, parang pinupunit ang puso ko sa sakit, gabi gabi umiiyak ako at nagmamakaawa Sakanya na wag naman sana. Pero siymepre andun padin yung thinking ko kung san ba ako magsisimula kung sakaling ganun nga. I've been reading a lot of forums and blogs lately, minsan napapanatag ako, kasi alam ko magiging ok din ang anak ko after therapies and all based sa mga stories ng ibang mommies.

I will continue to pray for my son and sating mga mommies! Godbless us all. God is good.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]