Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Feedback on SPED schools  (Read 63962 times)

jasz

• View Profile
    • Shop Organic Philippines Your One-Stop GREEN Shop
Re: Feedback on SPED schools
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2012, 06:36:34 pm »

hi mommy hon3ykow! pasensya na super late response ko, my son has CP, and language and speech delay. right now more than 2 years na kami nag-oot sa Hopewell once a week tas may Pt kami sa alabang every saturday. have you tried to visit the school?

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 03:02:22 pm »

My friend found this school in Guadalupe Makati
Stepping Stone Learning Center
Equipping Special Children with Skills with which to Cope with Life

http://steppingstone.ph/news/11-news/38-stepping-stone-learning-center-equipping-special-children-with-skills-with-which-to-cope-with-life-
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

• my child is my most fave person
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 09:11:49 am »

hi mommy jasz,sorry din po super late na ang reply,I never had a chance to see the school you mentioned I directly sent my child in our province to my mother's care. We enrolled my child in sped  (thanks to all the good Samaritan who refer us there) nakatulong sa kanya  and malaking improvement sabi nang Dev pedia na tumitingin sa kanya, ang speech niya pala din ang problema at pagiging hyperactive niya,possible adhd sya pero regular school na sya nitong pasukan small size class lang ang kailangan para matutukan sya.ot rin sya  :(  ang prob mahina sya sa problem solving sabi nang therapist ganun daw talaga kasi gusto nila matapos agad so sinasanay sila sa patience kasi wala sila daw ganun .share ko na rin po ang therapy center niya  www.playandsaytc.com in baguio city.
I am hers to be with, & hope to be what she needs, & know of no reason why I should ever desert her.

NanaylovesAJ

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2013, 09:33:13 am »

Hi mommies

any referrals SPED schools within Manila area? my son is undergoing 1x OT, 1x SP 1x PT.. although his dev pedia hasnt advise yet for SPED enrollment.. gusto ko lang maghanap hanap to inquire..

thanks

rafael.mikael

• View Profile
CHEAP SPED CENTER HERE IN TAGUIG
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2013, 08:54:21 am »

hi po sa inyong lahat. i have a niece which diagnosed 4 years ago that she's an adhd child. she's currently attending a normal school. at the age of 9 she's still in grade 1. kasi ilang beses tinanggihan ng school. at first she's fine in her school. but our worst fear is happening now. she's been bullied now a days. she's crying every time she goes out of the school because of her mates. we're desperate. we're willing to do anything for her but we don't have so much money to spend. do u have any idea where we can send her here in taguig without spending too much? thank u in advance.. God bless u all!!!

Nanay ako

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2013, 12:06:01 pm »

Hi mga momies, Dito po ako sa Ilocos Sur.  My 1 year and 10 month old daughter has speech delay. She also walks on her toes. She can only say syllables like "bababa","mamama", "papapa", "tatata", "awooo"," aji aji, aja aja", "nanana" and some other syllables but no meaningful words yet until now.  And these just come out of the blue from her lips, not necessarily when I tell her to. I've been reading forums online but cannot find any schools or therapists that can help my baby here in Ilocos.  Do you know schools or clinics or neuro/developmental pedia near Ilocos? Her pedia recommends that I get my baby tested by developmental pedia if she will not still talk until she turns 2 years old. Please help.

• my child is my most fave person
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2013, 05:46:23 am »

hi mommy post na rin po baka makatulong wondering why your pedia was not refer you to any dev ped he/she might knew but I can only recommend my child's dev ped located in baguio city at  Notre Dame de Chartres Hospital.you need to get an appointment with her first kasi loaded masyado ang timings.The doc's fee is 2,500 for two hours assessment.Let's check first from the dev ped pm me mommy I'll send you the details.My child has adhd and she's having OT in baguio city every sat and inclusion every sun,she's in regular school but giving a problem in class and teachers = (( burn out ang baby ko and praying not to advice the doc to get into meds = ((
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 05:50:39 am by hon3ykow »
I am hers to be with, & hope to be what she needs, & know of no reason why I should ever desert her.

imeego

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2013, 09:00:40 am »

^^i guess the nearest would be in baguio city na, and i think dr. dimalanta is affiliated with SLU hospital... im not sure if there are any other dev peds in the nearby provinces. .try to contact SLU to inquire about his sched there, you need to secure an appointment with him kasi he holds clinic din in metro manila..:)

rmorales

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2014, 09:53:43 pm »

Hello,

My son is 6 yrs old with Autism,his  I am glad to share with you that he goes to a SPED Center near Dasma, and Imus Cavite, the center's name is AIMTLC.  The SPED Teacher is very good, and teaches with a heart, she always gives feedback to the parent, even shows pictures and videos that the kids do for that day.  She is also homeschooling her daughter through Bo Sanchez, and let her daughter play with her students.  My son does not want to go to school before, I always force him to go to school, but when I enrolled him to AIMTLC, he loves to go to school everyday, and I can see a great improvement even in our house.
By the way, AIMTLC is located near DASMA Bayan.  You may contact the head directress:
0917-506-3426 (GLOBE)
0917-545-9499 (GLOBE)
0916-309-2157

rmorales

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2014, 09:45:03 am »

Hello, I have posted here before and recommeded the school AIMTLC, here is my last post:

Hello,

My son is 6 yrs old with Autism,his  I am glad to share with you that he goes to a SPED Center near Dasma, and Imus Cavite, the center's name is AIMTLC.  The SPED Teacher is very good, and teaches with a heart, she always gives feedback to the parent, even shows pictures and videos that the kids do for that day.  She is also homeschooling her daughter through Bo Sanchez, and let her daughter play with her students.  My son does not want to go to school before, I always force him to go to school, but when I enrolled him to AIMTLC, he loves to go to school everyday, and I can see a great improvement even in our house.
By the way, AIMTLC is located near DASMA Bayan.  You may contact the head directress:
0917-506-3426 (GLOBE)
0917-545-9499 (GLOBE)
0916-309-2157

In addition to this, the school is also teaching progressive approach!  That is why no pressure on kids like my son (with autism) , he is having fun why learning!
I am encouraging moms who are still looking for their kid's school.  The center is not big, but it has alot of  good materials.  They are also offering OT by schedule, with a license Occupational Therapist.  Moreover, unlike other SPED school tuition fee is lower.

d_khay

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2014, 06:02:17 pm »

Hello, I have posted here before and recommeded the school AIMTLC, here is my last post:

Hello,

0917-506-3426 (GLOBE)
0917-545-9499 (GLOBE)
0916-309-2157

In addition to this, the school is also teaching progressive approach!  That is why no pressure on kids like my son (with autism) , he is having fun why learning!
I am encouraging moms who are still looking for their kid's school.  The center is not big, but it has alot of  good materials.  They are also offering OT by schedule, with a license Occupational Therapist.  Moreover, unlike other SPED school tuition fee is lower.

Thanks for the post Mommy. Actually it was very timely that we are looking for a SPED school in Cavite.  My daughter  already 10 years old was diagnosed to have autism, global delay, microcephaly with only half of her brain developed upon birth.  She is having her OT and PT in DLSU-MC since 8 months old. Now we were advised that we can try to enrol her in SPED classes but the tuition fee is so expensive.  I was also amazed how God really works..being an attendee of "The Feast" in PICC, we know Bro. Bo very much  :)

Will try to inquire about SPED classes, hope we can still catch up before the classes resume.

Many thanks and God Bless!

BuhayMommy Blogger

• Prayers move mountains :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2014, 11:07:44 pm »

Is there any thread that I can check on recommended SPED schools in Cavite? Thanks
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 11:10:02 pm by Momofpreemies »
I LOVE YURI, YANA AND YVAN SO MUCH :)

pitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2014, 08:06:26 pm »

CRADLE PLAYSCHOOL offers Toddler Class (1.5-2 yo), Preschool Class (3-4yo), mainstreaming & SpEd tutorial.

www.facebook.com/cradleplayschool

logicgestalt

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2015, 10:35:59 am »

Hello Mommies,  You may want to consider Logic Gestalt Integrated Learning Center (LGILC) for your child’s SPED school.  We are located in Bacoor Cavite just beside Our Lady Queen of Peace Parish Church in Barangay Queens Row West.  Our school address is Block 4 Lot 8  Mars lane Astroville Subdivion Brgy Queens Row West Bacoor Cavite.   We accept students with cases of down syndrome, autism spectrum disorder, learning disability, intellectual disability  and those with behavioural problems . We apply brain gym technique  and multi-sensorial teaching strategies to bring out your child’s fullest and unrestricted potentials.  LGILC is DepEd accredited to offer  SPED program (Government Recognition No. SPED-157). Our building is equipped with CCTV cameras to ensure safety of our students at all times. Please visit our FB page for photos and other activities we do https://www.facebook.com/pages/Logic-Gestalt-Integrated-Learning-Center/339470129539112?ref=hl
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:00:23 am by logicgestalt »

ignitecenterph

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2015, 08:56:05 am »

Good morning!

We are putting up a speech and occupational therapy center in Bahayang Pagasa Subd., Imus, Cavite in June of 2015.

Here are our details:

IGNITE Therapy Center
Block 15 Lot 11 Avenida Rizal St., Phase 8,
Bahayang Pagasa Subd., Imus, Cavite

+639253800950
ignitecenter.ph@gmail.com
www.ignitelifelonglearning.wordpress.com

Thank you very much! :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]