Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: Preschools in QC  (Read 344677 times)

javvy820

• View Profile
Re: Preschools in QC
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 11:21:04 am »

@sarabeth_ko 

Hi mommy ,, its 73,000 po lahat na po nandun ,, books , notebooks , pencil , crayons , field trip ( last mar sa manila ocean park po then sumakay ng yacht,, last last yr helicopter ) except for food po pala dala ng sariling baon everyday,, worth it po happy yun baby ko ,, madami activities like visit sa museum , house visits ,, next wk meet nila edward teng and jolina magdangal  topic nila kasi diff types of clothes :)

sarabeth_ong

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 12:58:11 pm »

@sarabeth_ko 

Hi mommy ,, its 73,000 po lahat na po nandun ,, books , notebooks , pencil , crayons , field trip ( last mar sa manila ocean park po then sumakay ng yacht,, last last yr helicopter ) except for food po pala dala ng sariling baon everyday,, worth it po happy yun baby ko ,, madami activities like visit sa museum , house visits ,, next wk meet nila edward teng and jolina magdangal  topic nila kasi diff types of clothes :)

thanks mommy!!  :o

neth378

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 03:45:19 pm »

hi mommies out there! do you know a swimming school for babies, kc my daughter w/c is 15mos. is fond of water, gusto ko sana cyang i-enroll sa ganon this summer. bka may alam kayo, pa post naman w/ contact no. pls. sana within qc particularly near sm north edsa. thanks in advance. :)
You could try calling bert lozada's swimming schools, they have many branches and they accept students as young as 6 months. I'm sorry i don't have any contact numbers. :)

mommyta

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 12:01:56 pm »

@sarabeth_ko 

hi...newbie here...interested din ako sa school na 'yan since malapit lang sa amin...meron ba silang toddler class?...and do you know how much?...thanks sis... ;)

jenny_syngkit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 07:19:14 pm »

feedback pls sa Phil Montessori, the one in White Plains. How much kaya tuition fee doon?

dyanvictoriano

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 01:12:26 am »

Creative children learning center is a very good school for preschoolers.. it's in blueridge.. it's progressive and disney-based ang pagtuturo nila. more on social skills ng bata ang important, getting them ready for the big school. :)

another one is Kids on focus in Marikina.. they're very good also lalo na when it comes to academics.. medyo traditional naman ang method of teaching. :)

ri

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 07:56:30 pm »

:) glad i joined this group..have so much information!!! all schools are okay..you just have to choose what philosophy that best applies to you and your kid..just choose what approach lang..i'm a teacher and a tutor as well...kids are smart--kahit san mo ilagay...okay lang.

dyanvictoriano

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 08:33:42 pm »

HOUSE OF LITTLE PEOPLE in FILINVEST EAST, Marcos Hi-way

I just pulled out my son out of that school. Super bad experience talaga.. Disorganized sila. They didnt inform man lang parents that kids pala go out of school premises to play in the park.. mga 2 blocks away sa school. Talk about safety right? Some things written in the handbook pa are not observed like cooking class, water fun, and film showing every month... wala naman. And their teacher, sad to say she's actually the owner of the school... when she checked my son's worksheet, she spelled the beak of the bird as BICK. Hello??! Tama ba naman yon? How could you trust them to teach you child... Ang nkakaiyak pa don, when i called her attention... "Sorry po kasi nagmamadali nako eh. nakapila  na ang mga bata kaya di ko na napansin. Beak po pala ang tamang spelling." Sad diba? This is just one of the many incidents na naexperience ko sa HOLP.  That's why, even if its the middle of the school year, my husband and I are so happy we pulled our son out of this horrible school.

chloe_mom

• my darling girl...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2008, 11:48:28 pm »

My sister who lives in east fairview enrolled her daughter in Holy Spirit in commonwealth (don Antonio hts).  Me naman i enrolled my son jared  in Kinderheim in their Day Care class, also in don antonion hts.  The feedbacks i got are all good.  Kinderheim's website is www.Kinderheim.com...

thank you so much... Was not able to get online for quite sometime.  How much is the fee at Kinderheim?

jeramy

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2009, 06:54:33 pm »

my son naman is from CLARET CHILD STUDY CENTER. he enjoyed his time and learned a lot. and the price is very affordable but the teachings are at par w/ ATENEO and MIRIAM's pre-school program

hi! ask ko lang how much yung fee sa claret child study center? looking forward for your reply.. thanks! ;)

ace.ara

• ILOVEYOU Kuya KEN !!! ILOVEYOU Yzabel !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 03:06:18 pm »

mga mommies meron po ba kayong alam na montessori school sa pasig? kasi house namin papunta na ng cainta. enroll ko na kasi yung baby ko this coming june. ang nasa village namin KUMON itry ko rin siya dito last yr kasi super kulit niya ayaw umupo kaya di sya natanggap  :(sana by this year behave na siya. baka may alam kayo mommies out der esp yung mga taga pasig!!! thanks :)

jeramy

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 01:25:45 am »

my son naman is from CLARET CHILD STUDY CENTER. he enjoyed his time and learned a lot. and the price is very affordable but the teachings are at par w/ ATENEO and MIRIAM's pre-school program

hi po.. ask ko lang how much yung fee sa claret and what are the contact numbers.. thanks po!

choosymom

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 02:30:25 pm »

Here's my take on my preschool hunting along south triangle and kamuning area only....
There were a handful of preschools along Sgt. Esguerra and across and I will take this time to thresh-out my thoughts about some of them (others were not worth mentioning na):

While CHILD preschool looks new (lotsa new stuff) and is located in a condo, there is ONLY one room. Therefore, they could only accomodate one class at a time. There is a play area but no room for kids to run-around. There is a pool but very dangerous for kids especially little ones. The teacher was well mannered and knows what she is saying... good! They are progressive (which is what I like) But, as I have said, the place is not for kids... at least, for mine. My eval? Maybe not. :P
Children's Little University is relatively a new school. The directress was charming but that's about it... the school (for it's tuition) is not worth it...there are far more better schools, I think. :-\
Down the road is Kinderhaus Learning Center. Fronting the school is a lot with "turo-turos" (but from what I heard, they are leaving and a new condo will be built). That did not bode well with me ... but when I entered, a pleasant surprise appeared before me-- a well-manicured lawn with play structures and lots of area for kids to play and run-around in! (that's a rarity now-adays). Big classrooms, well-ventilated areas and a good place for my yaya to stay. That's a plus! The tuition was ok and the directress was attentive to my long-set of kwentos and questions. Progressive? Yes. My eval? Very good! ;D
I was really getting tired but I still had 2 more stops: Cradle of Joy and Raya.
Cradle looked uninviting from the facade... I expected it to be presentable because a friend of mine told me it was a nice school. I think that they were under renovation or under construction. I didnt even enter anymore. I didnt like it. :-[
Raya. While it made me wonder with it's unusual name, I expected a warm welcome and a gracious hello. None. I still talked to the person (don't remember her name) who knew every bit about the school, good for her! The school is a house made iinto a preschool and gradeschool (really) but it was quite small for a gradeschool. I like what they presented to me but since it was such a small school, they could only take a few students per class. Maybe they can build a bigger school? :) Nope. not for my kids.
So where did this get me? I'm not sure but this is my priority list:
1. KINDERHAUS (MOST probably)
2. ----
3. ----
There it is! My job as a mother to 2 preschool-aged children is done... at least for now.

momicaye

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2009, 02:21:10 pm »

i highly suggest PLAYLAB ACTIVITY CENTER in Proj 6. When I enrolled my son there he barely speaks, doesn't know how to pack up his things and such, I saw the improvement right after the first two weeks! The class size is very very ideal sometimes its 2 teachers per 10 students, sometimes 8 students with 2 teachers.

They have relevant activities like house visits, community workers day, visit to a grocery where the kids learn how to buy and identify fruits, veggies and such ( if its smooth, rough, prickly..). It's a small school but the tuition is very very affordable.

For those interested you might want to call the Directress Teacher Mabel 926 2353. This is a fun school, highly recommended.

;D

sherolf

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2009, 03:05:50 pm »

My sister who lives in east fairview enrolled her daughter in Holy Spirit in commonwealth (don Antonio hts).  Me naman i enrolled my son jared  in Kinderheim in their Day Care class, also in don antonion hts.  The feedbacks i got are all good.  Kinderheim's website is www.Kinderheim.com...

thank you so much... Was not able to get online for quite sometime.  How much is the fee at Kinderheim?

magkano po yung fee for daycare? nag-inquire ako dati sa fon lang, pero need daw muna iassess yung bata. medyo naging busy kaya di kami nakapunta ng daughter ko..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14