Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Preschools in QC  (Read 349786 times)

TeacherRia

• View Profile
Preschool in QC
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2014, 11:03:32 am »

Looking for a preschool for your child? A tutorial center? Centro Pambata is the school for your child! We don't just teach, we educate them and prepare them for the big school which is life. :)

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ― Nelson Mandela

If you are interested in looking for a preschool for your child, we offer a play-based curriculum that would equip him/her for the k-12 program of our school system here in the Philippines, we also have special programs that cater children with special needs. You can come visit us at #9 k-11 st., Kamias, Quezon City or you can call us at 4349238 or 09178954356.

dramjsahagun

• View Profile
Re: Preschools in QC
« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2014, 04:21:25 pm »

Hi i have a daughter, 3 yrs old. We live near del monte qc, anyone who can recommend a school for preschool level? Any comments on young minds learnig center? Thanks

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2014, 10:09:30 pm »

links learning center in timog is a nice preschool. they have a nice outdoor playground for the kids.  and have heard some of the graduates there goes to ICA and xavier after.

mingzc

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2014, 09:58:56 pm »

hi mommies :) im new here and may son is 3yo na so we believe na pwede na siya mgstart ng schooling :P can you recommend any preschool her in fairview lang?? and sana yung airconditioned din na room kasi yun yung gsto ng lolo and lola niya..hehe..nahihirapan talaga ako humanap because of that. Pati sana yung TF if alam nio..tnks mommies :)

mabie312

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2014, 02:36:11 pm »

Looking for preschools or playschools near ABS-CBN (Scout, Timog, Tomas Morato, Mo. Ignacia area). I've already inquired or planning to inquire with the ff.:

Raya
Links
Kidschool
Kinderhaus
Kinderfield
Little Sandbox
Brick's Place
C.H.I.L.D.

Any other places I might have overlooked? Please let me know so I can add to my list. TIA!

Hi, there's also PAREF Rosefield near Tomas Morato. I enrolled my daughter there for the incoming school year, but I am looking for an elementary school as early as now since Rosefield offers only pre-Nursery to Kinder levels.

katnisseverdeen

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 27, 2014, 04:40:08 pm »

Hi everyone!

Any parents here whose kiddos are going to Claret Child Study Center? Is this a progressive pre-school? How's your kids' experience so far?

I'm looking into enrolling my kid there but am unsure whether they accept kids with communication disorder. Would you guys know? Salamat po!

losyang

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 27, 2014, 04:47:55 pm »

nakapag inquire na ako sa kanila and asked if they accept kids with special needs (specific diagnosis is ASD) and the person from the registrar na nakausap ko said no. not sa pre school, not sa elementary.

Hi everyone!

Any parents here whose kiddos are going to Claret Child Study Center? Is this a progressive pre-school? How's your kids' experience so far?

I'm looking into enrolling my kid there but am unsure whether they accept kids with communication disorder. Would you guys know? Salamat po!

katnisseverdeen

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2014, 05:55:20 pm »

nakapag inquire na ako sa kanila and asked if they accept kids with special needs (specific diagnosis is ASD) and the person from the registrar na nakausap ko said no. not sa pre school, not sa elementary.

@losyang Thanks so much for the insight. I guess I'm gonna have to take Claret CSC off my list.

Hi everyone!

jillannevb

• View Profile
Re: Preschool in QC
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2014, 12:43:15 am »

Sa Fairview area, for preschool and also for academic tutorials & early childhood intervention, i suggest yung Mind at work Academic center. Its just near FEU hospital and Good shpherd cathedral :) Contact 0919 9851389.

nix_freeverse9

• View Profile
Re: Preschool in QC
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2014, 05:13:22 pm »

AMS TUTORIAL CENTER

High quality education now more AFFORDABLE! Enroll now!
You can choose from different classes we offer
•   ACADEMIC TUTORIALS (2HRS EACH):
   K-Gr2 – P3,000 all school days of the month
   Gr3-7 – P3,500 all school days of the month
   Gr8-12 – P5,500 MWF / TTHS
•   MUSIC: Guitar, Voice, Piano, Violin and Drums
   Beginner – P2,000 weekends only
   Advanced – P3,000 weekends only
•   ART LESSONS: P3,000 weekends only
•   SPORTS: Swimming weekends only
We guarantee your learning will be fruitful after the course because Academics & Music Sanctuary offers:
       Passion for learning and concern for students.
       Close supervision on students by teachers
       Safe and Clean Location
       Affordable with value for your money

First 20 Students to enroll until June 27 Only! Register Now!

in AMS TUTORIAL CENTER: “WE DON’T JUST TEACH, WE INSPIRE”

PLS CALL/TEXT; 4043951 / 09279671518
LOCATED NEAR UP DILIMAN

Mommy ni KC

• View Profile
School for Toddler
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2014, 01:51:01 pm »

Hello Mommies!

Anyone knows here a school for Toddler? KC is 1.1 yr old and smart, Bibbo and Fun. From Q.C here po. Schools / Educational Center near SM North, Novaliches, Commonwealth will be very helpful and accessible from our place.

TIA ;)

Chrisab

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2014, 06:26:37 am »

I am new and but will bravely tell you about my thoughts in the coming days with my preschool hunting. Will visit Kinderhaus Learning Center, Cradle of Joy, Childrens university, kidschool, raya and mayfield, all in the area of timog and scout streets in qc.

mayday

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2014, 07:22:52 pm »

Hi Mommies!

For those residing at QC / Katipunan Area, I highly recommend CAMELEAN ACADEMY which is locate at J. Ocampo Street Project 4 QC.

The school is very near Katipunan - Blue Ridge side.

My son (currently in K1 level) and my nephew (currenlty in Nursery) are currently enrolled in Camelean Academy and we are very pleased with their curriculum and with how they handle / get along with kids.

My son first got into Camelean last year as nursery. He could recognize letters and numbers then but we were surprised that he already learned to read 3-letter words in just 3 months! His writing skills also improved a lot and so his reading comprehension. They focus on teaching your kids read early on, and nakaka-amaze talaga their system. Not too imposing/overwhelming for kids and very fun sya.

Also, the directress, Teacher Myla- who also handles the Nursery class is very passionate about handling preschoolers. Since there's only few students in class- they handle the students really well and very hands on sila. You can approach her anytime before/after class and can discuss the behavior and progress of your child- and she will really give you a detailed description / progress report. From our discussions pa lang,confident na ako na I really chose the best school for my kid. Kasi their concern about your kid's progress, development, etc ay same sa level ng concern mo as a parent.

Their tuition fee rate has not increased from Day 1 too. Yun pa din kahit nag-K1 na ang son ko, same pa din ang tuition fee. Around 35-38K lang ang tuition for the whole year (depende sa payment plan: cash annual, semestral, quarterly payments).

And their curriculum is same as those na sumisingil ng 90K-100K++. This only proves that you can still give quality education to your kids without the hefty / 'di-makatao' tuition fee rates ng iba.

And for those thinking of enrolling their kids to top schools such as ATENEO, LSGH, etc. Last year, lahat ng nag-entrance exam (for Grade 1) sa Ateneo  from Camelean Academy, ang alam ko lahat nakapasa. Same for Holy Spirit din- lahat ng student nila na nag-apply for Grade 1- pumasa. So, from these pa lang, you know that they are giving very high quality and effective curriculum.

I hope I gave you a great insight on where to enroll your child for pre-school. I am sharing this because I believe, very important ang foundation ng mga kids. And one venue that can help you build strong foundation for your child is with the support of the preschool. And for me and my husband, Camelean Academy is a blessing to us. Hope this comment/post can also bless other mommies/daddies out there.

Mhelai20

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2014, 09:13:54 am »

Hi I'm a newbie here, me and hubby are both OFW. We are planning to enrol our 2 yrs and 7 months son. Since my in-laws are taking care of him gusto ko sana yung malapit yung school. It's his first time mag attend ng class kaya ayoko sana mabigla.. Right now, without formal education kami lang nagtuturo sa kanya, he knew how to count 1-20 and very familiar sa number figures and alphabets, colours, nursery rhymes,, he also knows how to count. Para sa akin dami na nyang alam even remembering the spelling of some 3 letter words.. kaya i think he is ready to go to school. para ma build dn yung confidence and social aspects niya. I lived in Baesa, QC, SM North Edsa and Trinoma is accessible, we are also near Road 20 Proj.8 and Sangandaan QC.  I inquired at GYmboree pero ricey 98K a year.. can you suggets mummies yung mas affordable school fess.. TIA

iamjoanni

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 06, 2015, 08:16:09 pm »

Hi! Anyone heard of Progressive Little Saints Learning Center in New Manila? Would anyone know how much is their tuition fee and if ok sila? Also, can you recommend other schools within New Manila area witj less than 70k a year tuition?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14