Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Preschools in QC  (Read 350626 times)

xyzine02

• View Profile
Re: Preschools in QC
« Reply #180 on: February 17, 2015, 12:28:41 am »

Hi im planning to enrol my baby in mothergoose. Ok po ba dun? Thanks!

xyzine02

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 17, 2015, 06:07:05 am »

Ok po ba sa mothergoose?

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2015, 02:12:15 am »

mothergoose have good reputation since one of the oldest preschool na yan but known for pricey tuition but if you have the resources why not :)

jem.sexy@yahoo.com

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 18, 2015, 10:57:25 am »

Di ko na try mother goose personally but heard from one of my friends na ok naman daw dun medyo a few pesos costly nga lang than the others (not sure lang kung alin yung 'the others'

xyzine02

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 18, 2015, 11:33:57 am »

Thanks for replying... 😍😘

mhaggiefaith

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 14, 2015, 12:41:01 am »

hello mga pretty mommies!! just want to share the school of my daughter.  :) masaya lang ako sa experience ko so far sa  school niya ngayon kasi ang laki ng improvement niya  :) well.. its her first time to go to school din pero at first akala ko mhihirapan ako like iyakan every morning and syempre bka mtakot sya sa teacher well i know u understand since first time ko nga sya papasukin pero super natuwa lang ako how they handle everything na parang nging super light and fun lang ng first day of school ng baby ko. and shes very much learning talga right now she's in kinder kasi pero super ganado sya pumasok..the name of her school is Playlab activity center, its in project 6 quezon city. before kc nag scout ako ng mga schools near us like st.francis in project 6-pero hindi ko ngustuhan dahil nsa second floor ang rooms ng preschool im afraid bka mgkatulakan hbang nababa  :( well affordable naman ang tuition pero risky for the child yung building.. Next is creative explorer in project 6 also.. their tuition is 60thou but installment abot 70 (ok sana kaso nsa highway), another one is maria montessori at visayas avenue(ok ndin sana before kaso i dont like how they entertain me npkatipid ng answers hindi sila informative andami ko syempre tinatanong regarding the facilities number of students etc. but they are not that accommodating ultimate turn off 4 me same tuition fee wd creative 60 thou din..
so far kbaligtaran with my current school ang experience, kht hindi ganon kalaki ang school but the people there are very warm and friendly.. npka accommodating ng directress nla..
now.. im really happy sa progress ng daughter ko.. dami ng alam..
for mommies who are looking for summer program check them out!!  :D
sorry sa mhabang post mommies, just want to share lang this fantastic school for those who are looking for one
goodluck(for d tuition super reasonable,35 lang sa knila, ssulit n sulit) TIA!! ;D

Hi si, hm tfee sa  playlab? di pa kasi masyado marunong magsalita yung baby ko.. 3years old na sya dz May. tatanggapin kaya sya dun? TIA

pat3ktgp

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2015, 12:16:10 pm »

Hi parents my new school po sa my 7th avenue murphy cubao quezon city Kinder Camp Learning Center baka po my interested twagan nyo lang po 09063265227

biancamariep

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2015, 12:19:26 am »

Hi..  new member lang po. help naman, naghahanap ako preschool mlpit sa brgy.Culiat, visayas ave, qc. Madaming preschool ako nkita like, st.paul educational center, CMLI Montesorri , creative explorer and Academia Bellarnimo. Feedback naman po, medyo affordable kasi dto. Thanks 😊

monicaethan

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 17, 2015, 03:18:05 pm »

Hi Moms! Just want to share what I saw from FB.

*****GREAT NEWS! ! !
We would like to invite preschoolers from 2.6 - 4 y.o. to our free SUMMER PROGRAM which will start on May 11 - May 29, M-W-F from 9-11am here at Young Minds Learning Center.
Let your child experience fun learning activities before summer ends! Hope to see you!
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
To register, kindly give us a call at 781-9975.
Thank you!

Lilac Such

• View Profile
    • http://likeswantsneeds.blogspot.com/
« Reply #189 on: April 17, 2015, 10:37:12 pm »

Hi mga mommies! Tagal ko rin naging inactive dahil sa sobrang kabusyhan. Anyway, dahil sa forum na to kaya I learned na may OLL pala na malapit samin pati Young Minds. OLL's tuition nasa 63k. Young Minds naman nasa 47k.

Eto problem ko: ang OLL, meron lang silang tinatawag na "3s and 4s" at "5s and 6s" pero di nila to tinatwg na nursery at kinder at wala rin silang grade 1 dun. So, pag ililipat ko na ng school ang anak ko sa ibang school, macconsider ba na nursery at kinder yun? O baka naman paulitin pa sya sa ibang school?
Visit my blog: http://likeswantsneeds.blogspot.com/
Resulta yan ng bed rest ko :D

Nanay Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 18, 2015, 10:45:12 pm »

Please read this link mommies.

The Directress of Pail and Shovel shared to me that there is an international guideline as to how many teachers should there be in a class  to really maximize our child's potential

http://www.naeyc.org/academy/files/academy/file/Teacher_Child_Ratio_Chart.pdf

Please choose the school that follows this International Standard.  I am so proud that my chosen school to which I have enrolled my son, which is Pail and Shovel, follows this. 

Just sharing mommies so that we could really provide a quality education for our child :)

myrababes

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2015, 04:35:26 pm »

Hi to all Parents in this chat page!

I am new here and a newbie when it comes to pre-schools since my first born is about to enter pre-school.  I started reading a LOT on the opic when he was 2yo...he just turned 3 last april.  since we live in the scout area, there are a lot of preschools near our house...raya, little sandbox, cradle of joy, kinderfield, kinderhaus...i read up on a LOT of blogs and reviews on these schools...then i stumbled upon UP-CDC, UP-KDCC and UP-PAUW. 

I tried our luck with UP-CDC but we failed...I sent in an application to UP-PAUW but was informed that it would be a loooooong wait since that particular day was the last day of application and we were waitlisted.  so, i went to raya and kinderfield since these schools are walking distance from our house...i didn't feel comfortable with kinderfield so i decided on raya...we applied, m husband and i were interviewed by school director, my son went thru the assessment...and we got in.

we were decided already to go with raya when last thursday, i received a text message from UP-PAUW saying that my son can now enroll for SY 2015-2016! i immediately said yes, we will take the slot and went to the school yesterday to see the requirements needed. 

i just want to know if there is anyone on this chat page who can give me personal experience with raya and UP-PAUW...tuition fee is a major concern for us since we only have a modest income...not that this is our point of consideration on a major scale...but the reason i am inclined to bring my id to UP-PAUW is because this is UP...i am also a graduate of UP so i believe in their system of education...but then i also attended the parents' orientation of raya and i loved their curriculum...but the TF is just way out of my budget right now...but i know that if my husband and i fixed some finances, i guess we can bring my son to raya...

I really need help on this...raya and UP-PAUW...please, anyone out there who have had personal experience with raya or UP-PAUW please let me know. thank you very much... :D

happymommey

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2015, 05:52:39 pm »

hello mommies I m just new here.. anyways I have a two year old toddler and I enrolled her already its just a toddler class the school is just inside our village the name of the school is Menti Assorbenti Montessori but next school year I want to enrol her in a real preschool set up not just like a house converted into a pre school anyone here can sugget along Commonweath area diliman with good feedback thank you in advance.

Marie Soriano

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2015, 01:42:10 pm »

HI everyone,

There's a school along MO. Ignacia that offers a good program for pre school. You may check out their website: https://www.themeridian.edu.ph/ or the facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/meridianPSdept

Visited the campus and classrooms. very cozy. :)

Dareru-chan Villena

• Employee by day and digital strategist remotely
    • View Profile
    • DeiVille
« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2015, 03:46:19 pm »

Hi green dei!
How much is it to study there? For what age groups ang inaaccommodate nila? TIA  :)

as of SY 2015-2016 tuition fee rates P60K for a 2 hour session. They cater to children as young as 2.5 years old. You may contact teacher Mimi for elaborate program/module details. .

My personal blog about ELC
http://www.deiville.com/quezon-city-early-literacy-clinic/

Thank you. :)
Daryll Villena
Member of EchoManila trio, website & content creator of www.deiville.com, www.foodamn.com, & www.philippinespublictoilet.com. Full-time employee by day and digital strategist remotely.

Follow us on:
https://www.facebook.com/deiville.info/
https://instagram.com/greendei/
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14