Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24

Author Topic: All about CS - insights, fear, care, tips, scheduled & emergency, repeat CS  (Read 307351 times)

cutiejoy

• View Profile
Re: All about CS - insights, fear, care, tips, scheduled & emergency, repeat CS
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2008, 01:10:04 pm »

sisses! wag kaung matakot sa delivery nyo everythng will be alright through gods grace! :) share ko lang experience ko ha?
I was in bedrest for the whole nine months of my pregnancy, up to my 3rd month walang makitang heartbeat sa baby ko sa mga ultra sound niya, palipat lipat kami ng ob kasi everytime ang sinasabi we have to abbort the baby kungdi malalason daw ako sa loob! sabi ko sa husband ko hindi meron syang heartbeat alam ko buhay at ok sya, they'll have to kill me first bago nila ma abbort ang bata... we took our chances syempre always watching out for possible signs na nalalason ako or something...we prayed hard,our families prayed hard for our baby... fin'ly the day came nag pa ultrasound ako sa bagong ob na naman, patay malisya lang like kunwari its my first time na magpacheck up! tpos grabe we heard his heartbeat for the first time!sobrang saya namin i had tears of joy, si hubby nirecord sa cel ang moment! :) Tpos nun para kaming loka loka kahit kanino pinaparinig ang heartbeat, i know it didnt mean the same thing to them but still, we wanted to share the wonderful experience! :) tpos during my pregnancy i'll have spotting from time to time..minsan bleeding pa...there were days that we would cry ourselves to sleep kami ni hubby because all of the pain and fears that we have for us and for our unborn child...just imagine we just got married, then we had our honeymoon, after a month i knew i was pregnant...so we both knew that the foundation of our marriage wasn't that strong yet...There were days that we would both be discouraged...angry and frustrated... but there would be days that we would just hold and comfort each other... All kinds of vitamin supplements and medicines were given to me... for the baby, for the spotting, for the bleeding... for months and months i have lived inside our bedroom slowly counting the days...fervently praying that all will be well...gaining weight had become a huge a problem for me...pounds after pounds, i was gaining weight faster than anyone could imagine!My diet was like that of a baby...more of milk (anmum) than that of solids... i was afraid to eat, for if i eat and my stomach gets upset i would vomit and sometimes my vomitting could lead to spotting...Until fin'ly one day i woke up feeling different...Different in a good sense, i knew god has blessed me with something, aside from the bulging tummy that i had then. I was already on my 7th month when i started seeing the world again...walking outside, getting some sunshine, going to the mall, joining hubby in his office... I felt really happy! :) every once in a while ill have early contractions and spotting, I'd take that as an indication that my baby is telling me to stop and rest for a while again, for his sake and for my sake as well...i felt like a mother hen waiting for her egg to hatch... Until the big day came! I was in labor for 11 loooonnngggg hours! Until the very last minute my team of doctors couldn't figure out why the baby wouldn't come out... all efforts were done to push him out except for forceps which we didn't approve  of, until i've decided that i had enough... enough pain for me and the baby...then i had my emergency c-section... when i opened my eyes, i immediately asked for my son,he wasn't beside me, he had to be rushed to NICU and evaluated... It was after 12 long hours of waiting before i fin'lly met my son! a very healthy and handsome boy!We named him David not just because it was from his lolo, but also because of the courage that he showed when he was fighting for his life inside my tummy...At an early age he fought his own battle with all his courage and strenght! Just like David did when he fought and defeated Goliath!... No regrets, all sacrifrices well worth it! :)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 02:47:29 pm by cutiejoy »

marielle

• "there is a light that never goes out"--morrissey
    • View Profile
    • www.musecordell.multiply.com
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2008, 02:43:25 pm »

http://lilypie.com/pic/081112/YRJ4.jpg

its been 3 mons now since my c-section. nakakatakot sa una pero since general anaesthesia ako, wala ako tlagang naramdaman, since im  preeclamptic (na sobrang tumaas talaga ang bp ko). ang masakit lang na part e yung a day after ng operation kasi ramdam mo na talaga yung sakit, bawal umubo, tumawa as in. Advice ko lang, dapat njan sa tabi m si hubby lagi pag cs ka.

elsa08

• Mommy ni Migs..
    • View Profile
    • Little Shoppers Haven
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2008, 10:51:12 pm »

sis cutiejoy, how inspiring your story about bringing David in this world..
feel ko tuloy atapang na me..  ;D
mas takot kasi me din dun sa pgturok ng anes kasi i heard a few not so good story about it..
i worry ba ang sarili about that?!!  :(
basta pray lang talaga..
God Bless to all momsies who'll be having their delivery soon..... :)

yummymommy

• View Profile
    • on-line raket! :)
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2008, 03:04:32 pm »

sis cutiejoy, how inspiring your story about bringing David in this world..
feel ko tuloy atapang na me..  ;D
mas takot kasi me din dun sa pgturok ng anes kasi i heard a few not so good story about it..
i worry ba ang sarili about that?!!  :(
basta pray lang talaga..
God Bless to all momsies who'll be having their delivery soon..... :)

basta mommy, relax ka lang ha, ako wala ako naramdaman kahit anong sakit nun sa anex.  okay? :)

mommy shelaih

• my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2008, 03:53:13 pm »

mga mommies ilang months or days kayo nagsuot ng binder?

rjsmom

• Hip-hop baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2008, 04:08:37 pm »

ako mga 3 months ... I wanted to wear it longer though, except naiinitan talaga ako kaya tinigil ko  :)

AAyyeennAA

• love of mylife
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2008, 04:26:37 pm »

thanks mommy aayyeennaa.... :D by the way nonny iba ba yung maternity pad sa sanitary napkin? sorry have no idea kung ano yung maternity pad.... san ba nabibili yun?
mommy after operation tlaga you require to wear adult diaper even naka catheter pero if bumalik na yung cycle ng urine mo and naremove na yung catheter you may use maternity pad na its thick more longer than the usual sanitary napkin. pero if yung discharge mo is like mens flow na you can use na lang the sanitary napkin na yung overnight pad ;D
best things in life are not always free you have to earn it.....

keih liwanag

• ANNE KEIR.. the HAPPINESS beyond our HAPPINESS!
    • View Profile
    • my multiply
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2008, 05:14:42 pm »

within my maternity leave period lang ako nag-tummy binder (78days).
Being a mom is deciding forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

yummymommy

• View Profile
    • on-line raket! :)
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2008, 07:20:01 pm »

ako 3 months ata..

mommy shelaih

• my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2008, 01:58:48 pm »

mommies my ginamit po ba kayong cream para sa tahi? i mean pare mging light yung scar? nag kekeloids ba yung tahi?

prhea

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2008, 04:20:03 pm »

hai sis!

contractubex ata tawag non.. try ko check mya sa house.  :)

mommielynne

• great powers come with great responsibilities....
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2008, 07:34:22 pm »

tama si mommy phrea, contractubex din bigay sakin ng ob ko para di masyado malaki yung scar. last january 2008 (when i gave birth) it cost me php500+ ewan ko lang ngayon kung magkano na.

AAyyeennAA

• love of mylife
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2008, 11:48:05 pm »

mommies my ginamit po ba kayong cream para sa tahi? i mean pare mging light yung scar? nag kekeloids ba yung tahi?
at my first CS contractubex ang binigay sa akin pero hindi  naman ako nag keloid yun nga lang sbi ng ob ko parang tumigas daw yung part nung tahi ko later on my second cs iba na binigay niya sa akin i'll post it bukas nsa car kasi yung reseta kakagaling ko lang sa ob ko kanina dhil tinanggal niya na yung sinulid ng tahi ko binigyan niya ako ng topical pra sa tahi ko and after 2 weeks of surgey pinatatanggal niya na yung binder ko puwede na lang daw yung panty girdle :)
best things in life are not always free you have to earn it.....

gwen's mom

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2008, 08:31:13 am »

hai sis!

contractubex ata tawag non.. try ko check mya sa house.  :)

yup, its contractubex. Unfortunately, di naging effective sa akin.
"The heart is a fertile place. Anything planted there will grow for sure, whether love or hatred. You decide what to harvest."

gwen's mom

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:38 am »

4 months lang. di na ako comfortable eh.
"The heart is a fertile place. Anything planted there will grow for sure, whether love or hatred. You decide what to harvest."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24