Parent Chat

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone tried USANA business?  (Read 19974 times)

FayeP

• I so love my baby Reid!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Usana
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 07:49:49 pm »

sis chinadoll, un officemate ko kasi na nagbenta nun said that the choco shake could be used by someone wanting to lose or gain weight, magkaiba nga lang ng pag inom

pag losing weight, you will replace a meal with the choco shake

if you want to gain weight, after kumain lets say ng lunch, inom ka ng shake pagkatapos..

di ako nag gain ng weight eh with this...pero masarap siya inumin =)
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
                                     -Psalm 18:2

nylej20

• mother of twins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 08:49:39 pm »

last weel lang nainvite ako for a seminar and Usana pala yun..nagustuhan ko yung mga products nila kasi US based sila..its true mukhang malaki nga income dun..yung nagtalk nga samin pinakita nila yung income niya for 1myear, naka 1M na sya! grabe kung mag focus ka siguro dito hindi imposible..medyo pricey nga lang yung pag sign up..nasa 35, 000 yung isang package! whew!
Happy Mom

mumchelle

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 09:41:36 pm »

last weel lang nainvite ako for a seminar and Usana pala yun..nagustuhan ko yung mga products nila kasi US based sila..its true mukhang malaki nga income dun..yung nagtalk nga samin pinakita nila yung income niya for 1myear, naka 1M na sya! grabe kung mag focus ka siguro dito hindi imposible..medyo pricey nga lang yung pag sign up..nasa 35, 000 yung isang package! whew!

ako sis, i just signed almost 2 weeks ago.  yung 35k 3 Business Center na yun.  :)
soORGANIC

nylej20

• mother of twins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 08:41:28 am »

ako sis, i just signed almost 2 weeks ago.  yung 35k 3 Business Center na yun.  :)

magkano yung sau sis?35K din ba?
Happy Mom

chinadoll

• "I believe in the faith that grows..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 09:55:13 am »

@nylej20: actually P30,000 is not expensive. It depends on how you look at it. If you look at it as your business opportunity it is rather small since how much capital do you need to put up a foodcart, get licensed, get the permits, etc etc..

This is a global business and is listed in NYSE. It also includes products worth P40,000 and you already have your own tools to start it up with the support and training readily available for you.  You just have to be determined and focused if you really want to succeed. Nothing is impossible.

I

chinadoll

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 09:56:48 am »

@lei101402: Optimizers are needed in RESET if only there are special conditions that needs to be addressed like if a person has diabetes or hypertension.

nylej20

• mother of twins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 10:55:03 am »

kelangan lang talaga magfocus ka kasi malaki din ang balik sayo..im still convincing my husband..sana pumayag sya..
Happy Mom

chinadoll

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 09:38:09 am »

@FayeP: Reset is also good for weight gain. Same dosage for essentials and proflavanol and nutrimeal as an additional meal not as a replacement meal.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:48:48 am by chinadoll »

mumchelle

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 09:07:03 pm »

magkano yung sau sis?35K din ba?

yes sis, yung 35k+ . kailangan mabawi kaagad puhunan. hehe basta mabenta naman lahat ng products bawi na kaagad. tsaka you're active naman for 8 weeks if you get the 3BC.  :D
soORGANIC

chinadoll

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2011, 09:11:43 am »

Are the Usana ESSENTIALS®, really any different?
Some people believe that they are unique. And an apple can test show the difference. You can use this test to any multivitamin product in the market to see the power of their antioxidant protection. Because I do not believe eveything without  testing myself, I done the apple test with the most popular brand name: Centrum Forte, (you can use any other multivitamin product in the market, to compare with USANA's ESSENTIALS®)

APPLE TEST EXPLAINED

♦ Get two glasses and fill them with water until about 2/3 full.

♦ Label 1 glass with your vitamin, the other USANA mega antioxidant (the yellow vitamin).

♦ Place your vitamin in 1 glass, the USANA vitamin in the USANA labelled glass.

♦ Peel an apple and put 1 slice in each glass.

♦ Leave uncovered for 4 days and keep in a place where they will not be knocked over or touched.

They will look real ugly after 4 days. Notice the color of the water.

♦ Get a fork and pull out the apple from the glass with your vitamin. It will probably be brown and be deteriorating. You probably would not want to eat this apple. This is what is going on in your system. free radicals are developing.

♦ Get another fork and pull out the apple from the USANA glass. The water is discoloured, but the apple is almost pristine white. That is due to the antioxidants. It will help to keep your system clean from free radicals, which have been known to cause many degenerative diseases including cancer, diabetes, and heart conditions.

♦ In my test, the Centrum Forte turns black in a day and was really gross by the end of the week.

The whiter the apple the better for it has more antioxidants. That's what you want.

Specifically designed to provide the foundation of nutritional support for any age group. Choose the nutritional supplements that are right for you and your family.

http://www.usana.com/webhosting/myhealthychoices?page=home

danegerous_429

• View Profile
    • http://www.danerelente.blogspot.com
USANA
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 09:10:46 am »

Hi mga sisses! I have a very important matter to discuss with you guys, my trainer from my previous work is encouraging me to join USANA - have you heard of this company?

The business was presented very well and I can see in them that they are really earning. Now, for signing up me money involved kasi me mga products ka na kelangan isell.

Natatakot lang ako sa kahihinatnat nung perang ipapasok ku.

Please enlighten me and help me decide.

Thanks so much!!!

I need your responses! :)

thanks in advance - god bless eveyone!

Please visit my blog http://www.danerelente.blogspot.com

your laughter is our happiness ,.,.,
kyla, nini and didi loves you so much ..,

Mrs. Anderson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 09:53:11 am »

Merged.
It's your contributions that matter, not the number of posts.
Please use the search tools available. We have lots of valuable inputs from the members; take time to read them.

nikka04

• View Profile
Re: Anyone tried USANA business?
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 10:51:17 pm »

Hi mga sis! :) im very proud to be a member of USANA, actually proud to be a member of the fastest growing team of Usana Philippines, i'm still a student but im already enjoying my own money. Grabe talaga ang nabibigay na time freedom na Usana :) balak ko na iffull time to pg graduate :)

nathanie

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2014, 10:42:14 pm »

Yes, this is so true, it will give you time freedom, health freedom and financial freedom :)

Zia Skye

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2014, 11:30:38 am »

Same here been a member for almost 4mos now. At first user lang talaga kami n hubby and since mgnda naman at hindi nakakahiya ialok nag sign up na din kame. Yun nga lang part time lang kami kasi may work din kame. Hopefully makapag fulltime din kame like others.
Pages: 1 [2]