Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30

Author Topic: are you looking for yaya? Post your requirements here  (Read 163605 times)

anncuteme

• View Profile
Re: are you looking for yaya? Post your requirements here
« Reply #255 on: December 13, 2013, 08:07:14 am »

Good day.. I have here a yaya 17 y.o. She's from Mindoro but she's with me now... Kindly pm me for those who need yaya.. Thank u

Is there a yaya you can refer? I'm looking pls help. My mobile number is 09189352835

Thanks

anncuteme

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 13, 2013, 08:17:38 am »

Looking for yaya. If anyone knows pls kindly pm me or send a message. My mobile number is 09189352835. Thank you!

chrisamistoso

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 15, 2013, 05:55:23 pm »

We need a (stay-in) yaya to take care of our 4 month old son (Taguig area)

Yaya needs to look after our baby, do his usual routine, get him to sleep, feed (prepare milk and cereal), bathe.
We need someone  who has good hygeine, dependable, loves babies, and keen on following instructions.

Requirements:
- NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate

Benefits:
- Salary = Php 3,500 / month (willing to raise in 2 months if we're pleased with the yaya)
- free meals and snack

Please contact Chris at 09206610995 / 09178173086

Simonkuan

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 17, 2013, 06:24:57 am »

Needed: Stay-In Yaya / Nanny ( must know how to speak English ) Jan 15 2014 onward

Functions:
- take care of 2 and half years old baby girl , my wife and me
- cook
- household ( such as cleaning , washing and Etc )

Qualifications:
- kind and caring to children
- willing to learn and be corrected
- good hygiene
- doesn't smoke
- respectful
- Trustworthy
- knows how to follow instructions
- Female, 18 to 40 years old
- Willing to work in Taguig city , Acacia Estate
- No complicated background / lifestyle
- Never borrow money from us

Requirements:
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate
- Government issued ID with picture and signature
- Face to face interview in taguig or makati

Benefits:
- Salary = Php 5,000 / month
- After Probation will review salary again ( incentive based on your performance ).
- Will provide Year end Bonus ( Work at least 10month with us )
- Will travel with us ( Malaysia or Uk ) Because I'm Malaysian and my wife is Philipino / Uk dual

Interested applicants please call or text 09175927899 Simon
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:33:08 am by Simonkuan »

hanne

• View Profile
    • My Curious Ava
« Reply #259 on: December 21, 2013, 02:34:52 am »

Need yaya for 2yo. My mom is taking care of her pero siya din kase gumagawa ng lahat sa house kaya need lang ng extra hand esp since bumibigat na si baby.

Responsibility:
1) mainly as support to my mom
2) bantay sa anak ko and general company - samahan pahangin sa labas, bantay while watching tv or playing etc and kasama pag lalabas like pag sinasama ko mag grocery anak ko etc
3) light housework. When i say light kase di naman kame makalat or magulo. Again at the moment my mom and i can everything naman need lang ng help. May fully automatic washing machine naman. Ang pinaplantsa damit ko lang cos im the only one working. Apt size lang ang house so maliit.
4) errands. Utusan bumili sa palengke minsan. Or punta mercury etc. Mga simple lang naman cos i do the groceries weekly and lahat ako in charge except pag may nalilimot or biglaan mangyari.

Others:
-- preferred ko stay out, were between marquinton marikina and masinag antipolo. Pero pwede stay in.
-- 2.5k a month mon-fri lang
-- bonus every anniv
-- sss after 6mos
-- between 18 to 30yo
-- need brgy clearance and IDs sana na may address matching the brgy clearance

Pls pm or text 09228661774
Visit our Curious Ava Shop for clothes and accessories fit for mommies and their little girls --

https://www.facebook.com/curiousava

iamannchi

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 25, 2013, 01:23:26 pm »

e need a yaya for our 2 year old daughter. My husband and I are very hands on parents and we work on opposite shifts, so parati naman may kasama si baby. We just need someone to assist us and help with the house chores as well.

Responsibilities:
1) Baby duties (bantay, pakain, paligo, play etc.)
2) Linis sa bahay (our house is small, so there's not much to clean)
3) Hugas plato
4) Tupi ng damit

Requirements:
1) NBI clearance
2) Medical certificate
3) Age 25-35
4) Must be God fearing, responsible, may kusa, maayos/malinis sa sa sarili at sa bahay, magalang, honest

If you (or someone you know) are interested please message me at 09274836399. Thank you

daddy_rhom

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 28, 2013, 02:45:51 pm »

Hi mga parents! :)

Am a newbie here in SP and I really need a Yaya for my 2 months old son and some few chores. I am currently working in the morning and my partner will be going back to work as well very soon thats why we really need a yaya urgently.

Responsibility includes more on the baby and some few chores lang since kaya din naman namin gumawa ng gawaing bahay (Depende sa mapaguusapan and sa kayang gawin ng yaya)
We are easy to talk to in terms of salary as long as you can prove to us not just by words or by just a few weeks that your good on what your doing, honest, and can be trusted.

For those who are interested or those of you parents po who know someone you can refer, Please contact me po so we can talk: 0922.865.5628.

Thanks in advance for your help and hoping to hear from you ASAP.

Best Regards  ;D

daddy_rhom

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 28, 2013, 02:46:44 pm »

Hi mga parents! :)

Am a newbie here in SP and I really need a Yaya for my 2 months old son and some few chores. I am currently working in the morning and my partner will be going back to work as well very soon thats why we really need a yaya urgently.

Responsibility includes more on the baby and some few chores lang since kaya din naman namin gumawa ng gawaing bahay (Depende sa mapaguusapan and sa kayang gawin ng yaya)
We are easy to talk to in terms of salary as long as you can prove to us not just by words or by just a few weeks that your good on what your doing, honest, and can be trusted.

For those who are interested or those of you parents po who know someone you can refer, Please contact me po so we can talk: 0922.865.5628.

Thanks in advance for your help and hoping to hear from you ASAP.

Best Regards  ;D

freewilling48

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 01, 2014, 07:50:21 am »

Hi,
i need a maid/yaya po for my daughter age 3. I have 2 kids age 13 and 3.  ang work niya po is mag luto, mag laba and bantayan ang  anak ko na 3 years old.
nandun po sa mother in law ko ang baby sa pangasinan. nalulungkot po ako pag malayo ang anak ko sa akin every time wala kaming yaya.
sana you can help me find a yaya na maayos  at mabait sa mga bata.
thanks po

universo

« Reply #264 on: January 07, 2014, 05:05:33 pm »

Direct employment! Expat family is looking for housekeeper and nanny up to 45 years old. Our helper should be good in housekeeping, cooking and taking care of kids. Nothing special is needed. Fluent English is required.

The schedule is from Monday to Saturday 8.00am to 7.00pm.

The payment is 11,000.00 in a month including all for stay out.
Will provide Year end Bonus ( Work at least 10month with us )
We are in Makati, Legaspi village

Text us 09158965494

universo

« Reply #265 on: January 07, 2014, 05:25:32 pm »

Direct employment! Expat family is looking for housekeeper and nanny up to 45 years old. Our helper should be good in housekeeping, cooking and taking care of kids. Nothing special is needed. Fluent English is required.

The schedule is from Sunday to Friday 8.00am to 7.00pm.

The payment is 11,000.00 in a month including all for stay out (we also provide free lunch).
Will provide Year end Bonus ( Work at least 10month with us )
We are in Makati, Legaspi village

Text us 09158965494

etherealgypsy

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 11, 2014, 07:58:01 pm »

Hello!

I'm looking for an all-around helper. There are just 3 of us at home, me, my husband and my 6 year old son who will be homeschooled by next school year. I can tell na di naman mabigat ang workload, most of the time laba lang naman once a week at hugas ng plate and konting linis ng bahay..  I'm 26 years old and my husband is 28.

I'm from Molino, Bacoor Cavite. I need a stay in. I offer 3k. I prefer 25-45 years old helper.

Sana makahanap ako ng good helper..

Please help!

Thank you :)

mauisalang

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2014, 08:18:43 pm »

Hello! I'm looking for a yaya for my 18-month old daughter. Main duty would be to take care of her (feed her, bathe her, wash her clothes, clean her play area). But hopefully be open with doing few chores when not taking care of child. We require NBI clearance and birth certificate (for processing of SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig application). We also require medical exam, which we will spend for. Offer is P3,000/month (negotiable) plus SSS, Philheath, Pag-ibig after 1 month of service, free meals. We're also open to having stay out yaya, preferably someone who lives within or near Tondo/North Bay area. Thank you!  :)

jane1988

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 19, 2014, 08:11:40 am »

i need yaya too. pls help me find yaya na mapagkakatiwalaan. i have 9mos baby and 3 yrs old. i worked mon-fri. so tutukan niya alagaan 2 anak ko. on sat. ako magaalaga ng mga bata siya ang maglalaba. tulungan kami sa bahay. kami lang ng asawa at mga anak ko sa bahay. 3k lang kaya ko ipasahod. pls help me.

twinksdinefave

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 19, 2014, 10:38:20 am »

Good Day! I need 2 Maids po..
Salary 3k starting
SSS,PAG-IBIG and Philhealth will be given after 6 months.
Day Off- Twice a month kapag hindi mag day off i will give extra payment.
I can give bonus depende sa performance.
I have 3 kids all girls 7,6 and 1 and am currently pregnant right now and medyo maselan pagbubuntis ko ngaun. si hubby paalis na this month kaya lahat kami babae lang sa bahay.
28-45 years old

Mga gagawin sa bahay
linis
hugas
alaga sa bata
paligo sa bata
laba
plantsa (uniform and panlakad only)
all around kasambahay ang kailangan ko po talaga. lagi ko makakasama papuntang alabang ang kasambahay kasi don nag aaral ang 2 anak ko. hindi naman masyado talaga matrabaho sa bahay kasi di naman kalakihan ang bahay namin need ko lang talaga ng 2 kasi i can't do house chores. mapagkakatiwalaan at maalaga sa mga bata.  lahat ng toiletries nila ako magpo provide.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30