Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: migraine  (Read 17538 times)

bebezeth

migraine
« on: June 11, 2011, 11:42:58 am »

hi sp moms!

sino po sa inyo yong recurring migraines?
please share po and anung ginagwa niyong treatments.

Ako 12years na ako na my migraine.
minsan hindi na nga tumatalab ang pain reliever.
napa-check na ako sa neurologist she prescribed
me with pain reliever saka parang prophylaxis
sa migraine na Depakote ang name
pero matagal na ako hindi nagtake mga 3years
na ata yun. Ngayon i have a sobrang pain nanaman
at almost everyday ang sakit..  >:(

Read it on Smart Parenting.
Sleep-Deprived Moms, Here's Your Drug-free Prescription for Quality Sleep

Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/health/wellness/how-to-get-quality-sleep-a00285-20190325?ref=parentchat

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Login to reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 08:55:15 pm by Parentchat Admin »

♥♥♥TWYSHY♥♥♥

• wishing it will be forever despite hardships...
    • View Profile
Re: migraine
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 03:23:30 pm »

hi sis, im taking muskelax for years now. yun lang talaga karelieve sa kin. you may try it if you want neuro ko rin prescribed nun nasa new zealand na nga lang sya reside now. and its on P12/pc at mercury drug. ;) ibuprofen paracetamol lang generic name pero super effective talaga sa kin. baka effective din sayo. :)

di ko kasi tinitiis pag migraine. nawawala ako sa huwisyo sa sakit. ;D

hope this helps.
i'm a mother, trying everything to keep her family intact despite the odds....

bebezeth

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 08:51:29 am »

thanks sis try ko yong sinabi mo.
same tau sis hindi ko rin kasi tinitiis yung migraine hindi talaga kaya... hehe...
nag try na ako hindi uminom pero hindi talaga siya nawawala hanggat
hindi iniinuman saka rest na rin

mommy♥cheng

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 09:05:56 pm »

hi! mga sis.. naku sobrang migraine na po pala ang sa inyo.. ako naman po pag malamig den maiinit or mainit then malamit ayun sobrang sakit po talaga as in grabe yung pain pero once in awhile lang naman po sya pag sumusumpong biogesic or advil lang as much as possible ayoko po mag take ng meds.. when po nag start sakanila? 
xilac..ü

liamadam15

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 04:12:03 pm »

hi momsies!! ako din me migraine...actually nasa lahi yata namin kasi brother and mom ko meron din :(  i don't take any medicines kasi most of the time tolerable naman ang pain .what i do is i try to avoid things  that triggers my migraine.heat,noise and mga nakakasilaw na lights sa mata ang cause ng migraine ko.bad trip talaga kapag umatake  migraine >:(

bebezeth

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 01:26:29 pm »

^ buti pa sayo sis tolerable pa.
sa akin hindi talagang hangga't hindi
iniinuman ng gamot. Ok lan sana kung nasa bahay
ako puwede na humiga lang at magpahinga kaso
my work pa ako. Yong lights yan talaga number 1 trigger
lalo na pag nasa byahe ako. Meron kasing mga driver
na hindi hinihinaan yung headlights pagmy kasalubong
na sasakyan. kaya ayun!

thersie_marie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 04:14:42 am »

salamat sa lahat ng ngpost re migraine.. nakatulong sa skin lalo na sa mga gamot na binigay nyo.

ty

bebezeth

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 01:26:59 pm »

migraine again... nag-coffee lang naman one time kasi malamig... grrr...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:28:58 pm by jmzjss »

chinadoll

• "I believe in the faith that grows..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 01:37:10 pm »

- Boil a handful of kangkung and then pound till fine. Pour a glass of water over it, add a pinch of salt, strain and drink the solution.
-- Crush a few bulbs of fresh garlic and rub on the forehead.
-- Apply thinly sliced potatoes on forehead. Replace with fresh ones as they dry up.
-- Cut a lemon in half. Apply each half to each temple and hold them in place for 10-15 minutes with a handkerchief or scarf bound round your head.

bebezeth

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 02:38:32 pm »

^ effective po to? Try ko rin po. Thank you.

chinadoll

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 08:41:37 am »

I have not tried but I saw it in the net under home remedies. Tell me if it works. Thanks!

tummymommy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 11:20:50 am »

me naman, I was prescribed by my neurologist NEUROBION once a day.. pero mahal kaya nag try na lnag ako ng B complex, sa experience ko, ok naman pag continous ang inom, di na natitrigger migraine ko... Kaso nag stop na di ako uminom when i got pregnant, until now di na ko umiinom ng b complex, misan umaatake pero mas madalas na sa hindi,,
Loves that no matter how big her children get, they always fit perfectly in her arms.  <3

ilovegabe

• A Nurse, A Mommy and A
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 12:03:58 pm »

I was diagnosed with this when I was about to enter university. I don't want to be taking medicine every time I have a headache kaya the doctor just said to avoid what triggers my headache. No chocolates, coffee, nuts, too noisy places, too hot places? madaming bawal nun e.
It became worse when I started working, regular pain reliever doesnt work anymore. The doctor gave me a regulated pain reliever. I remember he gave me a card so I can get a discount for it. Im sorry I cant remember the name e pero I will look for the card. The doctor needs a special license number to be able to prescribe this med.
Im so sorry talaga I forgot.
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
-Proverbs 22:6

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
-Ephesians 2:8-9

bebezeth

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 01:04:55 pm »

^ sis saan ang neuro mo? I'm planning to have a check again kung magtrigger nanaman ulet.  Feeling ko kasi hindi na tumatalab ang pain reliever eh.

chinadoll

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2011, 08:51:06 am »

Migraine Headaches "I would like to share some testimonials with all USANA Distributors. Case number one is a woman in her late 30's who has suffered from daily constant debilitating headaches for 22 years of her life. Throughout the years she's been to many doctors, taken over-the-counter and prescription medication, and dozens of vitamin supplements; all to no avail. The symptoms worsened throughout the years. They were splitting headaches, nausea, and vomiting. After proper clinical work advised her to start taking the USANA Essentials, Proflavanol, Cal Mag, and the Cranberry drink. It is now eight weeks later and I am very pleased to report that the constant, and often debilitating, headaches which often incapacitated her for up to three weeks at a time are now 90% relieved, and the entire quality of her life has improved dramatically. She has only experienced two minor headaches, for two to three hours each, after which they were completely gone. To see such a dramatic result in only eight weeks‹for a condition that has lasted 22 years was very gratifying to her, and starts to illustrate the quality and benefits of the USANA nutritionals." "Case number two is a gentleman in his late 40's who came to me complaining about chronically high cholesterol that has been in the 260­270 range for 20 years. He took medication and was only able to reduce his cholesterol 10%. I recommended the USANA Essentials, Proflavanol, Poly C, Nutrimeal, and Fibergy. Within a 12 week period his cholesterol lowered from a level of 269 to 162, and the triglyceride level, which previously was 301, is now 151. This level has been maintained. To see such a chronically high risk factor reduced to normal levels in only 12 weeks is wonderful. He is very pleased." "Case number three is a young boy who is four and one-half years old. He was diagnosed as having a mental age was only nine to ten months. He has been seen by many doctors in the northeast, and has had extensive testing at Yale for genetics. I put him on the USANA Kids Choo-ables and Proflavanol. Within six to twelve months he has made remarkable progress. His motor skills have improved tremendously. He is now talking and interchanging with people, which he did not do much before. He is moving around, climbing on tables and chairs, and has become a wonderful bundle of energy instead of someone who sluggishly goes through life. He should be, according to all the doctors and from what I've seen as well, able to match his proper developmental age within a year. His mother, father, and brother are extremely pleased. This is what all good nutrition is about, and why we should be in USANA. We should be sharing USANA's excellent health benefits, and if we do that, everything will fall into place." Gary Young, D.C.

http://www.timothydalton.net/what_people_are_saying_about_usana.htm
Pages: [1] 2