Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31

Author Topic: All about Avent (feeding bottles, nipples, accesories)  (Read 179170 times)

iloveYUMI

• Yumi & Kix they're my life
    • View Profile
    • your li'l princess fashion haven
Re: All about AVENT (feeding bottles, nipples, accesories)
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2009, 11:53:00 pm »

^you can check babyuno in multiply for nuby bottles.  before napagamit ko si baby ng nuby pero di niya gusto teats kaya nagstick na lang kami sa avent which she preferred most
http://www.facebook.com/yumisnookfanpage
A fairy godmother who never stops showering her magic dust on every little girl's outfit

mama_dona

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2009, 01:08:21 am »

mommies, nagworry naman ako don sa BPA content ng Avent...yan din kasi bottle ng baby ko...pero yung clear bottle lang talaga. yung ganin ba may BPA content???

cutie_enzo

• My kiddos are my stress antidotes
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2009, 11:10:18 am »

Yes mommy. Those Avent clear bottles are not BPA-free. Dati nakabili rin ako ng ganyan when we were in pinas kasi sale sa SM. I thought then that all Avent bottles are BPA-free....di pala....only those honey-colored and slightly milky hued are BPA-free.

mommies, nagworry naman ako don sa BPA content ng Avent...yan din kasi bottle ng baby ko...pero yung clear bottle lang talaga. yung ganin ba may BPA content???

f_ckay

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2009, 10:16:34 pm »

Hello, im a new mom and new member here at smart parenting. :)

I need help regarding feeding bottles. I bought 2 boxes of avent infant starter kit. Consist of 2 4 oz and 2 8 oz bottles. Since my baby girl is only almost 2 weeks old, i only use the 4 oz bottles. The problems is that the avent bottles are leaking. I tried to close it tightly, a little loose and somewhere in between but it still leaks. My baby's shirt was soaking wet with milk tuloy when it happened the first time. 2nd problem is my baby cant suck the nipple correctly, pag suck niya nag spill sa side ng mouth niya yun milk palabas. Nag woworry ako kc i dont know how much milk was she ingesting and how much yun nag spill out of her mouth. I tried using yun medela bottles that comes free with the freestyle, ok naman sya with the baby. Ive been looking for medela nipples and crown sold seperately since may mga 4 bottles kasama yun freestyle pero wala ako makita online. Im not sure lang if meron sa malls.

Did you encounter the same problem with avent? What about yun pag spill ng milk ni baby? Underdevelop lang ba sucking reflex ni baby? Can u mommies suggest a good and tested brand of feeding bottle for infants. Please I need help. Napapagalitan pa tuloy ako ng mom ko, ang pricey na kc nun avent for a feeding bottle then dami pa prob and ginugutom ko daw si baby. You guys know naman how lola's is so concerned about their apo. First apo kc. Hope you can guys can help me. Thanks! :)

GL and KL

• My bumblebee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2009, 05:04:14 am »

Yes sis. Naglleak ang avent PES or yung honey colored. .kaya now nagrelease na ng newer version,avent PP :) bpa free parin. .PM me for more info :)

cutie_enzo

• My kiddos are my stress antidotes
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2009, 03:13:33 pm »

Mommy, even the bpa-free Avent bottles ng baby ko, nagli-leak sya nun una. But now, mukhang namaster ko na pagsara ng bottle niya. Di na nagli-leak now. Make sure na all parts are dry before assembling the parts. I believe the trick is on properly matching the thread in the bottle with the thread on the ring. & before giving it to your baby, try first if it's leaking.

You can also try this...nakita ko lang sa internet....baka sakaling magwork.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4560480_prevent-avent-bottles-leaking.html

Hello, im a new mom and new member here at smart parenting. :)

I need help regarding feeding bottles. I bought 2 boxes of avent infant starter kit. Consist of 2 4 oz and 2 8 oz bottles. Since my baby girl is only almost 2 weeks old, i only use the 4 oz bottles. The problems is that the avent bottles are leaking. I tried to close it tightly, a little loose and somewhere in between but it still leaks. My baby's shirt was soaking wet with milk tuloy when it happened the first time. 2nd problem is my baby cant suck the nipple correctly, pag suck niya nag spill sa side ng mouth niya yun milk palabas. Nag woworry ako kc i dont know how much milk was she ingesting and how much yun nag spill out of her mouth. I tried using yun medela bottles that comes free with the freestyle, ok naman sya with the baby. Ive been looking for medela nipples and crown sold seperately since may mga 4 bottles kasama yun freestyle pero wala ako makita online. Im not sure lang if meron sa malls.

Did you encounter the same problem with avent? What about yun pag spill ng milk ni baby? Underdevelop lang ba sucking reflex ni baby? Can u mommies suggest a good and tested brand of feeding bottle for infants. Please I need help. Napapagalitan pa tuloy ako ng mom ko, ang pricey na kc nun avent for a feeding bottle then dami pa prob and ginugutom ko daw si baby. You guys know naman how lola's is so concerned about their apo. First apo kc. Hope you can guys can help me. Thanks! :)

Inay_Mae

• My baby Heart, My Life, My World
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2009, 02:11:20 pm »

Mommy, even the bpa-free Avent bottles ng baby ko, nagli-leak sya nun una. But now, mukhang namaster ko na pagsara ng bottle niya. Di na nagli-leak now. Make sure na all parts are dry before assembling the parts. I believe the trick is on properly matching the thread in the bottle with the thread on the ring. & before giving it to your baby, try first if it's leaking.

You can also try this...nakita ko lang sa internet....baka sakaling magwork.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4560480_prevent-avent-bottles-leaking.html

I agree w/ you sis, it's just a matter of mastering the trick or technique of closing... It used to be my problem but now I'm kindda master already the process of closing the bottle...

ehmm

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2009, 01:17:51 pm »

hi mga mommies, meron na po ba sa inyong naka try ng avent spouts? ok naman po ba siya kasi gusto siyang ipagamit na sa 2yo daughter ko instead sa nipple. worry ko lang bka malunod siya pag dede niya while she's sleeping.

share naman po kayo kung meron na ditong nakapag try na. thanks
live life to the fullest

ilovegabe

• A Nurse, A Mommy and A
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2009, 02:03:38 pm »

^ sis yung spout ng avent hindi nag didrip. Your baby still needs to suck on it. Hindi sya gaya ng ibang spout na butas lang agad, meron syang someting sa back, bilog na pang cover dun sa butas under the spout para hindi tuloy tuloy yung labas ng liquid. Kaya hindi malulunod si baby mo. The problem lang with that is kung gusto ni baby mo yung shape ng spout. My son use spout din e pero pag milk ayaw niya na spout kelangan teats pa din :-\
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
-Proverbs 22:6

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
-Ephesians 2:8-9

juvyann19

• idol si kuya...
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2009, 02:12:56 pm »

My son uses Avent Bottles too, but I dont like the nipples.  Found out that Pigeon wide neck Peristaltic nipples fits the Avent bottle pretty nicely. Not sure which is more expensive the Pigeon peristaltic or Avents nipples, but I liked the Pigeon better kasi malambot siya and it mimics the mommies nipples so hindi ako nahirapan mag shift from breast feeding to bottle feeding. Highly recommended.

You might want to read about it more, here is the internet site link of Pigeon:
http://www.pigeonbaby.info/subcategory.php?subcat_id=27http://www.pigeonbaby.info/subcategory.php?subcat_id=27

I had a few incidents na mali yung sara ko or masyadong mahigpit yung pagkakasara, nag-leleak nga siya.  Nasa tamang pag sasara lang po. Not too tight not to loose.

My son is now 16months old, I have replaced lang yata mga 3x or 4x so far yung mga nipples as for the Avent bottles, they are still clear, no scratches. Parang bago pa din.  May seem expensive initially, pero sulit naman talaga.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 08:43:18 am by juvyann19 »

jh0yseksi

• sEbaStiAn's proud m0m
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2009, 02:43:30 pm »

question lang po sa mga mommies na gumagamit ng tempo....

pano po yung nipples nun? pinapalitan every 4hs? or hugas lang... advice po.. salamat

ilovegabe

• A Nurse, A Mommy and A
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2009, 03:00:49 pm »

^ dapat sis meron ka na ring dalang extra na strerilized narin. But I read pwede naman daw hugasan yun with soapy water. My problem with tempo is the ring. Wala silang spare nun e. Dapat sana meron ka naring extra ring with the sterilized nipples and may cover lang din like what they have dun sa normal ring. Nawala yung saysay of being "disposable","easy" and "convenient" kasi ang dami mo ding dala dala.
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
-Proverbs 22:6

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
-Ephesians 2:8-9

ehmm

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 04, 2010, 05:44:27 pm »

^ sis yung spout ng avent hindi nag didrip. Your baby still needs to suck on it. Hindi sya gaya ng ibang spout na butas lang agad, meron syang someting sa back, bilog na pang cover dun sa butas under the spout para hindi tuloy tuloy yung labas ng liquid. Kaya hindi malulunod si baby mo. The problem lang with that is kung gusto ni baby mo yung shape ng spout. My son use spout din e pero pag milk ayaw niya na spout kelangan teats pa din :-\

ah ganon ba. kakakuha ko lang ng order ko ng spout ngayon lang. try ko sa kanya later kung magugustuhan niya. thanks for the info sis.
live life to the fullest

♥mommy dee♥

• Ayanna Dawn's Super Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2010, 05:20:16 am »

mommies bakit ang mahal ng hehe nakikita ko lang sya lagi di ko afford at mahal masyado..ano bang meron sa avent products?
**I may not be perfect,but I'm always me.**

pie06

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2010, 03:51:54 pm »

same here lahat ng Avent BPA free bottles ko naglileak pero ayusin mo lang yung pagkakasara counterclockwise then clockwise then oks na cia.  Although minsan sa 2nd or 3rd time na pagsara dun pa lang walang leak kaya before ko ipadede sa baby ko tinitest ko muna yung bottle kung me leak or wala.  My son has 3 non-BPA free bottles a gift from his ninang nung binyag.  Pinapagamit ko na rin sa baby ko kasi sayang naman kung di magagamit.  Yung non-BPA free ang di talaga naglileak.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31