Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Be a Smart Parenting Ambassadress. Submit your entry.

Deadline is on December 6, 2019 (Friday). Click HERE.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Biofit Tea User  (Read 139796 times)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: Biofit Tea User
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 01:43:07 pm »

I'm glad I found this topic kasi tinititigan ko ito sa supermarket wanting to buy it pero wala akong masyadong alam sa product. Now na matagal na akong graduate sa breastfeeding, I can try it na.
Reading the thread, parang iba-iba ang effect ng pupu time. Ilang hours po ba after taking it will you feel the urge? Para I can schedule my day. How does it really work? Yung mga kinain mo will go to waste agad or the ones you ate the day before? What  about the nutrients that your body should absorb, will it go to waste too? When should I take my vitamin supplement when taking this product?

danel_em

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 06:38:38 pm »

i just bought 30tea bags.. hope it'll work!!! i just notice my sweat smells exactly like the tea :D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 01:29:46 pm by meenola »

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 01:42:08 pm »

I got the pack of 5 para trial lang at eto ang husga ko.
I'm not convinced, sorry. I think that it only induces the waste you are really suppose to let go that day. Like if I eat fatty crispy pata for lunch and drank biofit afterwards, the "toilet feeling" after 8 hours will only be for what I've eaten the day before. The fats and other undesirable stuffs in the pata will have to go the next day with my next drink, after my digestion is done with it of course. If that's the case, maa-absorb pa rin ng katawan ko the fats.

I looked up about biofit on the net, maraming comments and research but I don't want to post it here anymore, di ko naman confirmed how true the research was. I can't say kung effective nga. a 5 day pack isn't enough to get good results and hindi naman pwedeng araw-araw.

advantage:
-regular ang bowel movement

disadvantage:
-it gives me a tolerable yet irritable tummy ache sa bandang puson like I have PMS. Kaya I can't take it everyday. Imagine everyday sasakit puson ko?

The ridiculous side is (ridiculous referring to me, not the product) why would I pig out and find ways to flush it out afterwards to stay slim? Bat hindi ko nalang control-in ang pagkain ko. I remember knowing someone who has bulimia. She'd eat and secretly induces herself to vomit. Parang nagiging ganun na rin ako but in a different way, hindi naman tama yun.
The answer to that is Mahirap mag control kumain!

danel_em

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 04:45:26 pm »

She'd eat and secretly induces herself to vomit. Parang nagiging ganun na rin ako but in a different way, hindi naman tama yun.
The answer to that is Mahirap mag control kumain!

Mommyjazz, may point ka, sabi rin ng psychologists ko yan, pero d ko sinunod hehe kasi sayang naman yung binili ko, nag tea parin ako every after  a day for regular bowel movement (ito rin kasi problema ko, constipated palagi). Napansin ko lang nawawalan ako ng gana kumain since irritable ang tiyan ko. Good thing para sa kin un :)

purplelime

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 12:20:35 pm »

Mommies, better be safe than sorry. Consult your OB prior to taking anything  :)

http://www.colon-cleanse-constipation.com/senna-leaf.html

Another reason many people use Senna leaf is for colon cleansing. Senna leaf is absolutely not recommended for cleansing purposes! It can be confusing when someone spends a lot of time in the bathroom due to the diarrhea and you tell them they’re not really cleansing their colon after all. You see so much “product” coming out from the Senna so you think it’s effective, but you have to understand-forcing you to have a harsh bowel movement isn’t cleansing your colon out at all because it addresses the symptom (the waste) not the underlying condition (the weakened colon). Senna just gives you diarrhea and dehydrates your body in the process.

Cleansing your colon is a great idea but to do it right, you need to use a product designed specifically with that goal in mind. Senna leaf stimulates the colon like a drug. It doesn’t cleanse anything.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 11:22:12 am »

. Senna just gives you diarrhea and dehydrates your body in the process.

Yeah I think this is true kasi panay ang wiwi ko ng wala sa oras. Is that bad? I don't know.

EllenBon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2013, 01:19:23 am »

Hello po! My friend told me that Biofit tea is really effective. after a week of taking it, she lose her weight. may tanong lang po sana ako. kase balak ko magtake this kind of tea. i have depo provera injectable every 3 months as contraceptive. okay lang ba na magtake ng biofit tea while having this contraceptive?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:20:59 am by EllenBon »

LLLA

• ♥♥♥cRazYwoRkiNgMoM♥♥♥
    • View Profile
    • lizloveslexidigiscrapbookplace
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 10:23:11 am »

masakit siya sa tummy parang PMS like pain.
Pero ok naman yung after feel pag nakapoops ka na...
I use this pag madami akong nakakain :)
♥♥♥ I just love my kids! ♥♥♥

xaphireblue

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2014, 04:46:58 pm »

hi Guys............

I am a newbie her............. sa totoo lang nagtry na ako ng biofit tea but i dont think kung effective sya para kaseng no effect sa akin eh..... :( o mali lang talaga ako sa pag gamit pinagsabay ko kase ang trust pills ko at ang biofit eh tumaba nga ako sa trust pills eh.. tapos uminom pa ako ng biofit para feel ko hindi tuloy effective ....... kainis tuloy... :( :( :(  o baka naman mali ako ng gamit how to prepared ba ang biofit at anong oras ko ba sya dapat inumin.

salamat po..............

Adriana Adriana

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2019, 07:57:03 pm »

Nagamit ako nito 1 week na, maganda uminom ng Biofit tea lalo na pag marami kang nakain. Kasi siguradong mailalabas mo agad.

Nakakapayat ang Biofit tea, kung sasamahan ng diet at exercise.

Bawal uminom pag nagpapa breastfeed, tsaka isang beses lang iinom sa isang araw, kasi pag nasobrahan magtatae.  ;)

Gerose Layog

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2019, 01:05:08 pm »

Hi mga Mommies!  :-* I am a newbie here  :) gusto ko lang sana mag tanong regarding sa Biofitea if allowed po ba gumamit nun while you're taking pills? any of you have idea about this mga mommies :) I hope someone can answer my questiion :) :-* ;) confused lang kasi ako kasi yung iba sabi pwede naman, yung iba hindi daw pwede  :-\

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2019, 08:55:28 am »

Gerose,
Alam ko po hindi pwedeng ipagsabay ang laxative tea at pills o kahit na anong gamot. Kasi po hindi maa-absorb ng katawan ninyo dahil sa laxative property ng biofit.

Mod's note:
Community members can share their related experiences and feedback on products and services. Online parenting groups can be comforting and helpful, but they CANNOT replace medical advice. For inquiries on health and medical concerns, please get professional advice from a doctor or a health professional.
Pages: 1 [2]