Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: suggested gift for 7th birthday (girl) ???  (Read 38045 times)

mommylala

• My RVA
    • View Profile
suggested gift for 7th birthday (girl) ???
« on: August 04, 2011, 09:20:55 am »

mga mommies, solocit lang po ng advise ano maganda gift sa mag7th birthday, girl po? TIA

Read it on Smart Parenting.
This Birthday Party Trend Eases the Pressure That Comes With Buying Gifts!

Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/celebrations/party-planning/birthday-party-themes-fiver-trend-a00286-20190209?ref=parentchat

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Login to reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 09:53:26 pm by Mommy Jazz »

marimar

• View Profile
Re: suggested gift for 7th birthday (girl) ???
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 10:24:39 am »

hi mommylala,

if you're aware of what's the girl's interests/hobbies, you can buy something related sa interests/hobbies niya..
if not, you can buy kikay kit, pillows na girlie ang design, body bag, fashionable headbands/hair ribbons.

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 10:27:32 am »

^^ Agree. Depende sa interest nung bata.
Nung bata ako, gusto ko yung mga laptop na for kids lang. Yung vtech. Tapos may mga games dun. Better na yun kesa ipod touch or PSP. :)

Kung hindi naman educational, you can buy her girly rubber shoes or bags. Or pumunta kayo sa mall tapos let her choose what she likes based sa budget mo.
I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

purplemom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 12:08:56 pm »

V-tec ang gift namin when my daughter turned 7 (few years back pa yun..he he)...until now ok pa V-tech still functioning and pwede pa nga ipagamit sa son ko ..

...or whatever interests her...her ninangs' gifts were Barbie dolls and Bratz dolls kasi yun ang interest niya that time...

- Mommy Jo -

• blessed and happy! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 03:08:24 pm »

fellow sp mommies are right,depende sa interest ng bata.if she likes girly stuffs, mga accessories,different abubots or cute tops ang best gift. if she's more on educational stuffs, books like World Almanac for Kids (available sa NBS) o kaya naman stationery set or scrap booking materials na pwede niya pagkaabalahan on her free time. pwede din na personalized shirt.wide-range ang choices pag girls unlike pag boys,hehe!  ;)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 06:26:24 pm »

Here's my daughter's wishlist when she turned 7

1) Anything she can decorate or jazz-up. Plain bag + accessories, button pins, patches, fabric paint in tubes, fabric crayon.
2) Scrap book entitled "The big book of ME". We got her materials and printed small pics of her friends and her fav pics of herself.
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 06:01:37 pm »

Kids around the age of 5 or older will find this most enjoyable. Play takes many forms, but the heart of play is pleasure and their emotions.

http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/community/news/play-dress-up-with-the-new-polly-pocket-collection

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 10:31:00 pm »

Check out these sneakers from Skechers in rainbow colors and bedazzled with studs and metallic hearts! Very psychedelic!

http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/homebase/sp-goodie-bag-dressing-up-kids

patrice

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 02:45:23 pm »

Pls try little cute tink souvenirs and other items..... :D

Here's our link  fb page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Cute-Tink/507713239301592 

Thanks.