Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: pain reliever/medicine for pregnant woman?  (Read 73530 times)

fineash

• View Profile
Re: pain reliever/medicine for pregnant woman?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 01:48:02 pm »

Hi mommies! Im a first time mom...
At wala talaga masyado idea..
I have gastritis and i cant handle The pain anymore is it safe to take ranitidine? Havent seek for an ob yet.. Kahapon ko lang kasi nalaman na preggy ako...

Pahelp po

Ayen85

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 04:30:41 pm »

Hi there, gastritis is okay and normal if you are pregnant. If you cannot handle the pain it is always best to see a doctor and do not self medicate during pregnancy because it would be very harmful for your baby. Let me also share here with you a site where you could calculate your due date and predict the gender of your baby, good luck and see an OB-gyne for you and your baby's wealth. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/ 

akosikimmidora

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2014, 03:03:44 pm »

Ask ko lang po, kasi nalaman ko na pregnant po ako, almost 2 months na pla, during the 1st month na hindi ako aware, napabunot ako ng ngipin and i've taken antibiotic/pain reliever for weeks (may isa pa kasi akong ngipin na hindi nabunot which cause severe pain). I  know very crucial ang first trimester lalo na sa development ng baby, natatakot po ako na baka yung paginom ng antibiotic/pain reliever drugs ay nakaapekto sa baby ko,  I'm on my 5th month, and next week magpapa-CAS na ako, kinakabahan po ako sa result... :(

shelowing

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2014, 08:44:41 pm »

Don't stress yourself at baka mapano ka pa. Trust your doctor, alam niya naman kung ano na ang stado ng baby mo. Make sure nalang na nagtatake ka ng vitamins at milks mo para yung health ni baby ay okay. Don't forget to pray na din.

sulitipid

• View Profile

Be careful in using Paracetamol when pregnant, a new study shows that exposure to paracetamol while pregnant raises the risk of autism spectrum diseases more in boys and it was associated with higher rates of ADHD in both male and female.

“The male brain may be more vulnerable to harmful influences during early life. Our differing gender results suggest that androgenic endocrine disruption, to which male brains could be more sensitive, may explain the association,” lead author Claudia Avella-Garcia, researcher at Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL), a Spanish research organisation.

The study also suggests that children who are regularly exposed to the common medicine while in the womb were more likely to show signs of both conditions.

http://bit.ly/29g79r7
Pages: 1 [2]