Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: Share your Invitation & give aways pics (recommendation allowed.no ads pls) 2  (Read 181653 times)

amieh

• View Profile

mga sis patulong naman gumawa ng invites at souvenir tag/sticker labels. gusto anak ko angry birds. thanks mga sisses!

rozzy

• Global Moderator
  • Having own family is the BEST GIFT from GOD :)
    • View Profile

Usually sa mga invitations, ang hubby ko ang gumagawa. He is good talaga sa mga photo editing applications. Then last year, nagstart ako mag-browse ng photoshop. Glad kahit papano eh naging familiar ako kaya ako na gumawa ng invitation ng daughter namin on her 5th birthday.

Facebook account
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 02:40:57 pm by rozzy »
"It is not good for a man to live alone, I will make a helper suitable for him" Genesis 2:18

Parent Chat Community Rules

ravenwillis27

• Being a mom isn't easy.If it was,dads would do it.
    • View Profile

sharing my son's invite, tarp and giveaways last Saturday.  5th birthday at McDonald's

rozzy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

mga sis patulong naman gumawa ng invites at souvenir tag/sticker labels. gusto anak ko angry birds. thanks mga sisses!

Hi sis, marami na ring free birthday invitation templates sa Internet ngayon. Found this one on Google: http://www.sherykdesigns-blog.com/2012/01/free-printable-bithday-kit-angry-birds.html
Meron nang birthday kit for free. Download mo na lang sis... Hope this will help you. :)
"It is not good for a man to live alone, I will make a helper suitable for him" Genesis 2:18

amieh

• View Profile

^ thanks sis! yan nga yung mga nakita kong free printables.. kaso hindi ako marunong maglagay ng pics ng mga ank ko para gawing personalized eh..  :-\

rozzy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

^you may try MS Word sis. Mas madali kesa gumamit ka ng mga photo editing tools. Just add the image of the invitation on the document area pati na rin yung picture/s ng anak mo. Madali lang magresize dun at the same time maglagay ng picture sa invitation.

amieh

• View Profile

^oo nga sis ganun na nga lang gagawin ko.. hayysss.. hirap! haha.. thanks sis ah. ;)

Mommy Shelly

• I love my family !!!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 01:44:22 pm by Mommy Shelly »
A mom who loves my husband and my kids..

Ethan's mama

• View Profile
Re: Share your Invitation & give aways pics (recommendation allowed.no ads pls) 2
« Reply #323 on: February 07, 2013, 06:37:21 pm »

Here's the invitation for my baby's first birthday. His papa did the editing. :)

shelly ohhh!!

• View Profile

for kids, we order MINISTOOL from Ms. grace of Handicrafts ATBP....

His sis, ganda naman ng give-aways mo .. saan po nakaka order ng ganyan and nasa magkano po? thank you so much!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 10:54:04 pm by toughmom »
I've tried and failed at many things in life but i will never stop giving 100% at being the BEST MOM i can be .. :)

pachutz09

Re: Share your Invitation & give aways pics (recommendation allowed.no ads pls) 2
« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2013, 11:07:42 am »

hi, muthers! join po kayo sa blog give away ko for this month. i'll be giving away one manuella bag and 3 top baby headbands.  :)

http://www.krisnafernandezmesa.com/2013/02/laac-blog-give-away-2.html

tilehc

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 21, 2013, 08:24:24 am »

Hi, sisses! Just sharing the Rapunzel Tangled invitation I made for my daughter's party next month

http://www.pizap.com/gallery/mypizap?u=tilehc#

It's Rapunzel's tower with Rapunzel's long braid hanging out of the window. When you open the window, you'll see a picture of Rapunzel with my daughter. I just placed the details of the party and the map to the location inside.
There are many ideas for Rapunzel / Tangled invitations on the internet but I just modified and combined several of these ideas to make it more personalized for my daughter. It's amazing the inspiration we can find on the internet and from this forum! It was a little labor intensive (making 35 braids, printing 35 invitations, hand cutting each of the roofs of the towers, gluing on the roof, cutting the front to make the windows open, gluing the braids) . But it was fun and, most importantly, so rewarding to see the finished product and my daughter's delight when she saw it. I'm sure this is something we can all relate to! Happy preps!

PS How do you attach an image on a post? I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out and I still couldn't  :P

Henry's Mom

• View Profile
    • {Party Impressions} Where great parties begin
« Reply #327 on: February 25, 2013, 05:53:20 pm »

Hi everyone! Sharing with you all the invitation I made for my little boy. We had a Toy Story themed birthday party. We had 2 celebrations for his 5th birthday. One at home and the other at his school. Since the small party at our house was focused more on Buzz, the school party naman mas more on Woody.

To read more about how we celebrated his birthday. You can check out my blog post here:
http://www.henrysmom.com/2013/02/henrys-birthday-party-in-school.html#idc-container
Wife. Mommy. Medical Student
Read My Blogs at
www.partyimpressions.net and www.henrysmom.com

QUEENofhynezs

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 26, 2013, 12:33:06 am »

hi joining po... ask ko lang mga mommies pag gumawa ako ng ticket style n invites san ko yun ipprint? sa picture paper din ba? tenx po

Errych

• Global Moderator
  • Watch.Wait.Time will unfold & fulfill its purpose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 26, 2013, 03:24:54 am »

^better if you'll use cardstock.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25