Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: your message for your babies  (Read 120997 times)

mademoiselleigh

• Lucas is my everything...
    • View Profile
Re: Letter to Baby
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2010, 04:28:16 pm »

Thanks for sharing such a heartfelt letter. Like you, I am also a learning mom. Each day is learning experience for me.  :)

Letter to my son on his 2nd birthday.
http://greenmindedmom.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-2nd-birthday-miggy.html

On this day, you become a 2-year old little young man. On this day, I too turn into a 2-year old Big little Mommy.

I admit I have not been the best mom for you yet. Still, I hope that you can be patient with me. You're growing up too fast and I'm trying to cope up with everything. You're always a step ahead from me. Maybe because I've always wanted the best for you that at times I don't even measure up to my own standards. Let's just say i'm a Mom in progress.

I still remember the first time I held you in my arms. And I said to myself, "So, this is what love looks like...".

When you came into my life, I knew I will never be alone again. I knew I will always have someone in my life who will never regret having me ; Someone who'll keep me from all of my fears and insecurities.

You are my life now. You are my strength. You are my everything.

Thanks for the first two years of pure bliss. I'm sure we'll have more.

Happy Birthday Anak.
I never know how much love my heart could hold until someone called me "Mommy".

loganlambe1155

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2010, 08:42:39 pm »

Well, the modern era has deprived us of conventional ways of communication i.e letters. I write e-mails to my little son who is in a boarding school. I have misplaced that one, but I will copy my mail here soon.

jareds_m0m

• full time mum
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jaredslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2010, 03:30:17 am »

this is something i really intend to do for my son. the first one i wrote was on mother's day last year when he was still in my tummy..ill rummage thru my stuffs to look for it.. :D

vanenie

• My beautiful girls ♥♥♥
    • View Profile
    • Vanenie's Musings
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2010, 11:04:22 am »

I wrote this when I was in my 7th month of pregnancy...  :'(

Dearest Sophie

Our long wait is almost over. Within ten to fourteen weeks, I will be able to cradle you in my arms. And I know, from that moment on, the bond that is mother and child will be created.

Forgive me, my little one. I have brought you into this world with no idea how to raise you. I do have some experience caring for someone as fragile as you are, but they were only for brief moments of time. I hope my patience will extend to limitless boundaries when I would be required to attend to your needs.

You see, I had not expected that you arrive this soon in my life though I know I will have you one day. Your father and I were still in the process of preparing for your future, so that when you arrive we have nothing in our minds but only giving you the best of everything. But you took us by surprise, coming this early… Still we welcome you into our lives and anticipate your arrival.

My precious daughter, try as we might, we may not be able to give you some of the things you deserve. Definitely, we will shower you with all the love we can give. We promise to be there with you, in every milestone of your life. Love and affection, these two, we can provide you with, in infinite amounts.

Will you take after your father or me? I often wonder whom you are going to look like. Regardless of your appearance, for mommy and daddy, you are the most beautiful of them all! We just hope that you be as healthy as you could possibly be… And may you be imbued with the best of what we have and less (or none!) of the unpleasant temperaments that we have.

I do hope also that you that the world remain kind to you. But if everything has become too much to bear, keep in mind that you can always rely on Mommy and Daddy to fend off those demons for you…

Oh, it has gotten late.  So for now, I shall cease badgering you with promises; for when you are here, you will come to know about everything I have been telling you about!

Sleep soundly my princess.

Love,           
Mommy
Sophie: Our Life & LightEllie: Our Little Butterball

yhamslove®

• I'm a Certified SP (Sisterly-Packaged) Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2010, 09:44:25 pm »

This was supposed to be posted on my son's 1st birthday pero wala akong time.. ngayon nalang.. bago matapos ang July..  :D

July 29, 2010

My Dearest Son,

Happy Birthday, Geno Baby! Tulad ng lagi kong sinasabi sa iyo, Mahal na mahal kita, Anak.

You do not have any idea how much you always make me happy. Natutuwa ako kase smiling face ka lagi. You always flash that beautiful smile everytime you look at me. You're so adorable.  Just the thought of you really makes me smile.

I love everything about you, my Baby. It's really hard not being with you 24 hours a day. Your smell, your smooth and soft skin, your eyes, the way you laugh, the way you scream, the way you blab, the way you express your wanting for something, the way you sleep (with your butty-butt pointing to the air  ;D ), the way you put your toy-cellphone on your ear whenever someone says "Hello, Geno!', the way you call my attention... Mamamamamamama... everything! I just love everything that you do.. and everything that you are, and everything that you would be..

I just hope and pray everyday that God would continue to watch over you while Papa and Mama are at work.

I will do everything for you, my son. I want you to be always healthy as you grow.  I want you to become an obedient child, not only to me and to Papa, but also to your Lolos, Lolas, Titos and Titas.

Thank you, Baby for coming to our life. Thank you for giving us such happiness, one that we have never felt before. You are our everything, our life and as always, our joy. You are God's special gift to us and we will do everything to give you the best.

I love you so much, Anak. Happy Birthday! God bless you always...

Love,

Mama
yhamslove  

• View Profile
    • Events Memoirs
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 09:20:20 am »

Sali din ako...

I wasn't able to read this message to him because I forgot to print it the day before his birthday. I was planning to write it down instead because of a lot of things that I have to do on the event day, I just realized that time flied so fast and here's the start of the program already coming.

I didn't had the time to write it down and read it in front of all the guests especially to BRIEL.
I am now posting it so that someday he might come across my multiply site and read it. Here it goes.

Dear Briel,
You were given to us unexpectedly. We were shocked initially when the test results
proved to be positive. I even asked your papa to buy another test kit to verify it because
we planned to have you a year after papa and I got married because we want to be ready
enough for you to have a good beginning. But God has planned it differently.
He want you to be with us that soon.

I began to love you even before I felt you. I made sure I will deliver you safely and healthy. I stopped what i had to stop doing just because it's not good for you. Because We (papa and mama) loves you.

By the time you reached 33 weeks, you wanted to come out. But it was not safe because you might have not survived. Remember I told you during our 3-day stay in the labor room without visitors allowed just the two of us and the medical staff that you have to stay inside my womb for few more weeks and help me stop the contraction? We even both pray to God that He will help us stay safe, and Yes we did! After 10 days of fighting, Yes we did it!

On your almost 40th week, 2 days before your 40th week to be exact, You came out healthy.. I even saw you at the delivery room.. Tears rolled down my eyes.. Those tears of joy when I saw you. Papa and your lolo and lola even saw you taking your first bath at the nursery room.

Just then we promised you.. We will give all our best to make you become a good child and eventually a good man by teaching you what God's want you to become. For we know in His hands you will become a boy that we all love.

Now at One, we wish you to continue make us laugh. As you grow, be respectful to others. Be friendly to all children for God loves you all. We wish you to become a child that respect the fact that God created everybody with equal rights. And most of all the only wish I want us to become even though you weren't with us yet is I want us
to be best friend forever! Dapat ako lang ang first best friend mo. I wish you could see me later on as a cool mom. Dont be afraid to share with me your thoughts and ideas.
Even your first crush... Whatever God has planned for you, whatever path He wants you to
go thought, papa and mama is always at your back supporting you.

We love you so much...

Love,
Mama and Papa

jareds_m0m

• full time mum
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jaredslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2010, 02:47:18 am »

pareho tayo mommy yhamslove, wala din ako time kaya di ko napost kahit saan ang letter ko for jared the day of his birthday kaya ngaun na lang (i also just posted it on my blog: http://jaredslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com)

A letter to my son on his very first birthday

Exactly a year ago now you came into my life in all your 8.3lbs glory and you altered my life forever.

When I found out I was pregnant, mixed emotions filled me, I was worried, delighted, elated, scared, happy, hopeful, all at the same time.  I was thankful that my prayers had been answered but more so, I was humbled that I was entrusted with another life to care for.  I was thinking I probably did something right that the heavens are rewarding me. I probably did good to deserve you.

Motherhood and parenting is no walk in the park you didn’t even want to go out that day to begin with (the doctors had to perform a caesarian operation on mummy so they can let you out, meaning they had to cut mummy’s tummy so they can make a whole for you to come out but don’t fret, love, mummy didn’t feel a thing thanks to the wonder that is modern medicine. I am just left with a several-inch scar just below my navel after the operation) and wouldn’t latch to my breasts long enough so I can feed you properly (I regret that we were not successful on this one, my dearest, I would’ve breastfed you till you’re a year old and beyond if only for the benefits you will be getting out of it).  It meant staying up for the next few days after giving birth so I can just make sure you are real and that you weren’t a dream that would disappear the next day I woke up and so I can marvel in your grandeur, and care for you, attend to your every need and hopefully hear every move and see every single sound you make on your first days of life.  It meant crying my eyes out realizing I can only stay with you 247 for the next two months since mummy had to go back to work.   It meant tearing my heart a little every time I leave you.  It meant leaving my heart home even if I will be working several hours away.  It meant consuming myself with worry if I was ever feeding you enough, bathing you right, helping you with your development properly, giving enough of myself for you, if I was ever going be a good mother to you.  You see it is my first time to be a mum, too.  Just like you, I have nary an idea if I am doing it correctly, since I only read the books and listen to others that had been mothers before me.  And just like you I am praying I will pass this with flying colors.

Fast forward to a year a later, look at you now, you’ve changed so much. How have you grown like that in such a short time, how could you have learned to say mama too soon enough, how could you have learned to boss me around too quickly and how could you have occupied the biggest space in my heart and in my life in a snap? You had me wrapped around your fingers, love, and I don’t mind, we still have a long, long way to go, in fact we have only just begun.  Thank you that I am taking this journey with you I wouldn’t have it any other way. I will never stop thanking the heavens for you, you are my gift.  Thank you son, my world is a much better place now that you are in it.

Love,

Mummy

Note:  gagawa ako ng tangible na copy so i can put it on my son's first birthday scrapbook :)

luk_resha

• View Profile
your message for your babies
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2011, 01:26:53 pm »

mga mommies post your message for your little ones now na baby pa sila malay natin when they grow up time will come they could read it here  ;D

pretty_girl

• God is good all the time!
    • View Profile
    • Seana Boutique
Re: your message for your babies
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2011, 01:39:48 pm »

Baby, mommy and daddy love you so much :) Be a good child of God. :) mwaaaaah :)

mybhie06

• hubby and hayley.. my life.. my everything :)
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2011, 02:01:00 pm »

Baby Hayley ko..sana maging mabait at masunurin kang anak sa amin ni daddy mo..sana din you'll be a God-fearing person and sana maging masipag kang mag aral. I also wish na maging matalino ka like your Tito Ian and Lolo Jong. I will always want and give the best for you baby! Daddy and Mommy loves you so much :)
mamidadibaby

nylej20

• mother of twins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2011, 06:34:38 pm »

pasali din ako mga mommies..

Mga anak ko , Karl at Sofia,

Sabi nga sa movie ni toni gonzaga at john lloyd cruz, " Lord, pandesal lang hinihingi ko, hamburger binigay nyo may kasama pang fries"  ako din, isang anak lang hiling ko pero dalawa agad kayong binigay sakin..
At first akala ko di kokakayanin na mapalaki kayo lalo na mag isa lang ako dito dahil nasa abroad daddy nyo. But the first time that i saw both of you, i found courage and strength in my heart.  Suddenly nawala takot ko.Feeling ko ako si Superwoman na magagawa ang lahat para sa inyong dalawa.
     Mga anak, you mjust dont know how much you made me and your dad very happy.  Thank you for giving me the opprtunity to become a mother. Its an experience that i will treasure for life.  Dont worry mga anak mommy will also become a daddy habang di pa tau magkakasama.  I will do my very best para mapalaki kayo ng maayos. Sana maging mabuti kayong bata and magkatron ng takot sa Diyos..Im sorry kung may pagkakamali man ako at kung minsan ay napapalo ko kayo, gusto ko lang kayo mapabuti.  mahal na mahal ko kayo mga anak lagi nyo yan tatandaan..

Love,

Mommy
Happy Mom

ahyzeyuh

• im a good person,just keep on making bad decisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2011, 08:59:04 pm »

back read uli ako- nakakamiss magsulat, havent done writing msg to my baby since the last post

anak-
im happy seeing your growing smart, bubbly and being loved by everybody despite the fact that im not around to look after you.
im happy that you understand why mommy went to work- so i can buy you milk, diaper, food and dress *( this is what my baby would say if shes being asked if wheres mommy)
i would always have love you anak

Mlabable

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2011, 02:26:20 am »

Baby Farrell, anak ko... You're God's gift to us. Tanggap ko na noon na baka di na kami magka-anak ng Daddy mo. Akala ko di ka na dadating sa amin. Pero ito binigay ka ni Lord and sobra akong thankful dun.

Kung pwede lang na 24/7 tayong magkasama pero Mommy have to work for your future. Lagi naman ako nabawi sayo baby, kahit walang tulog si Mommy basta ako magpapaligo sayo, magpapakain, magpapatulog at makikipaglaro. Gusto ko maramdaman mo na lahat gagawin ko para sayo, kaya ko i-sacrifice ang tulog ko. hehe

I'm super proud sayo baby! Proud na proud si Mommy pag tinatawag ka ng mga kapitbahay natin na "Pogi". Worth it lahat ng paghihintay namin ni Daddy mo. I love you, Baby! Mmmmmwwwah!
Farrell and Hamir, My Precious Sons

You have been an inspiration, and will always will be.
You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
Your life has given me something I will never, ever lose.
I will do anything for your sake, because you are my precious.

rambahfaith

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2011, 12:26:07 pm »

I miss you BISCOCHO!

mizpah_karylle

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2011, 12:58:02 pm »

hi baby! miss you na, dito pa mommy sa ofis, always be a good boy..lots of love, hugs and kisses. :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6