Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Arts and Crafts  (Read 35854 times)

jareds_m0m

• full time mum
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jaredslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com
Re: Arts and Crafts
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 04:02:03 pm »

wow this is really a creative way of bonding with your little ones. sana meron din sample for boys kasi baby boy yung sa akin. i can't wait to try these kind of bonding time with him when he gets a little older..kudos mommy jazz :D

addicted2jakey

• Jacob Cedric's Mom - That's ME!!
    • View Profile
    • Faceboook
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 12:57:36 pm »

Hi Mommyjazz, share ko lang what i just come up for jacob's Candy Station..

- Mommy Jo -

• blessed and happy! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 01:37:28 pm »

super nice! wala bang like button dito?  these are really creative ways na maeenjoy ng mga kids,hopefully ma-try din namin to ni xian when he's a little bit older na.more to come pa mommy jazz! :)

@sis addicted2jakey
: galing sis,very creative nga! kung isa ko sa mga guests,parang ang sarap niya i-take home after the party. ;D

xandernok

• Arts and crafts lover, hair bow designer
    • View Profile
    • Hailey's Fab Bows
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 02:07:52 pm »

@ mommy jazz: galing, you are so creative! i'll definitely try the four water mixture for the paint, I sure Xander will be "busy" doing his masterpiece for an hour.   ;D
@ addicted2jakey : you gave me an idea for my upcoming baby shower. I was looking for a glass container for the candy station as well, and aside from being expensive, medyo worried ako na masagi at mabasag sa baby shower (i have some mommies whowill bring their kids kase ).
 So vero good yung ganyan idea, DIY so labor of love pa..hehe   ;D

addicted2jakey

• Jacob Cedric's Mom - That's ME!!
    • View Profile
    • Faceboook
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 05:16:37 pm »

@ addicted2jakey : you gave me an idea for my upcoming baby shower. I was looking for a glass container for the candy station as well, and aside from being expensive, medyo worried ako na masagi at mabasag sa baby shower (i have some mommies whowill bring their kids kase ).
 So vero good yung ganyan idea, DIY so labor of love pa..hehe   ;D
[/quote]

Thanks sis, super OC kc ako sa party anak ko haha.

@sis addicted2jakey[/b]: galing sis,very creative nga! kung isa ko sa mga guests,parang ang sarap niya i-take home after the party. ;D

thanks for the comment! actually madami n sila nagpareserve unahan nalang daw sila haha..

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 08:35:52 am »

Can anyone pls share a place to go where the kids can do art?
Palagi nalang kasi play gym or play room. I want a place where the kids can sit and do arts. Other than Powerbooks in Megamall, saan pa po kaya meron?
There was kids at play at 5th flr Megamall, while my toddler plays, may panganay can sit and do art pero closed na ang kids@play.
I want a different place to take the kids because my daughter is getting too old for Kids Republic and Cosmic Kids. Any suggestion?

ondi

• I know how to do anything because I am a mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 03:03:48 pm »

since i'm a SAHM (and used to be a preschool teacher), i decided to do some charts (weather chart and attendance). my son is 13months pa lang so minimal pa lang yun kaya niyang gawin. at least with the charts, he will acquire the following skills:
* identifying the weather
* identifying his own written name
* distinguishing his gender...

we do arts and crafts, fingerplay,painting, and coloring. these activities are ideal for toddlers to develop their fine motor skills  :)

corrugated board and cotton for added texture

chinadoll

• "I believe in the faith that grows..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 07:33:18 am »

This is way cool! I love it!!

mishyla

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 09:35:35 am »

wow..ang cute..nice idea...
i already set up my baby's mini classroom ..and I will add the weather forecast too..thanks sis for sharing...
by the way, what kind of paint do i need to buy for my baby to use.yung safe and hindi maamoy ha,..thanks.
MISHYLA

ondi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2011, 09:10:14 am »

poster paint lang yan sis. marami sa national book store. water-based naman kaya natatanggal din pag hinugasan. btw, ang interest ng son ko ay vehicles kaya puro vehicles mga ginagawa namin. i'll update you once in a while  :)

♥♥♥TWYSHY♥♥♥

• wishing it will be forever despite hardships...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 01:08:28 pm »

Can anyone pls share a place to go where the kids can do art?
Palagi nalang kasi play gym or play room. I want a place where the kids can sit and do arts. Other than Powerbooks in Megamall, saan pa po kaya meron?
There was kids at play at 5th flr Megamall, while my toddler plays, may panganay can sit and do art pero closed na ang kids@play.
I want a different place to take the kids because my daughter is getting too old for Kids Republic and Cosmic Kids. Any suggestion?

baka may suggestion na po sa request ni mommy jazz. yung ledest ko din kasi mahilig magdrawing. san nga ba pwede pa punta to do arts & crafts?thanks!
i'm a mother, trying everything to keep her family intact despite the odds....

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 03:05:39 pm »

There used to be an arts center at Powerbooks megamall but now that they moved location (not far from the former place), wala na rin yung activity center. I called powerbooks hoping they can say where the concessionaire moved. Unfortunately hindi nila alam.

Museo Pambata offers art activities. I just need to get updated, hindi laging updated websites nila. I don't always get to read their announcements on papers so maybe I need to call them.

Museo Pambata
Roxas Boulevard corner South Drive
Manila, Philippines 1000
Telephone: (632) 523.1797 to 98, 536-0595
Facsimile: (632) 522.1246
Mobile: 0918-382-2212
Email: info@museopambata.org

ondi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 10:20:33 pm »

The Art Center is one my contacts in Multiply. I used to follow their products and classes in Megamall. The Art Center also hold classes in Powerbooks Greenbelt and in The Roxy, Tomas Morato Ave., QC. But I'm not sure if they still exist. You may contact Rosanne C. Araneta at 0917.8111655 or email her at rosannearaneta@gmail.com. (Those are the contact details posted on their multiply site)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 06:27:58 pm »

Si Roseanne ba may ari nung Art center? Wow! I heard a lot of good things about her. Will contact her nga, thanks for the info.

BTW, please check out the Crafts I did for SP main site. Would appreciate your comment on that page.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/gift-suggestions/10-diy-valentine-s-day-gifts-you-can-do-at-home

more on the given link

bbchiara

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2011, 12:02:40 am »

ang galing naman.. cant wait to do arts and crafts with my baby.. =)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5